Sixteen money-hungry, fame-seeking and just plain wacky contestants signed up to endure an entire summer locked up in a house fighting for One Million Dollars!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Week 1 - Project Win-Back-Your-Thicc-Goddess

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Week 1 - Project Win-Back-Your-Thicc-Goddess   Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:54 am

Jules flopped onto the couch with a lazy smirk, lounging out as MUCH as possible and essentially centering the shot on his junk. “Pleasure to be here, blah blah blah, I idolize the previous players, etcetera-etcetera.” He waved his hand in a circle, running through the motions and lightly mocking his fellow housemates.

“Listen. Viewers at home. Money would be fantastic, fame even better. But, I’m only really here for the social aspect. I’m going to try like hell to win back Natasha, or at least end things on better terms than we left them.”

“But… I don’t want to jump her right off the bat.” He tapped his finger to his lips, crossing his legs and laying down proper on the couch. “I would like to sleep in the room with the most girls, but Natasha might be weirded out if I do that. I suppose I can sleep as far away from her as possible and see how it goes?”

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Week 1 - Project Win-Back-Your-Thicc-Goddess
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1