The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey bud [Private with Joel and Cam]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Hey bud [Private with Joel and Cam] Empty
PostSubject: Hey bud [Private with Joel and Cam]   Hey bud [Private with Joel and Cam] Clock10Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:58 pm

Joel enters the HA room in hopes to buddy up further to Cam, which would ensure his stay.
"Whaddup, broski? Got a minute?"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Hey bud [Private with Joel and Cam]   Hey bud [Private with Joel and Cam] Clock10Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:18 pm

Cam opens the door and greets Joel. "Oh, hey man. Yeah, come on in."

Cam walks over to the bed and leans back. "What's goin' on?"
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Hey bud [Private with Joel and Cam]   Hey bud [Private with Joel and Cam] Clock10Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:23 pm

"I just wanted to make sure I'm on your good side, you know? I personally think you and I can dominate this game together, like, we're clearly the best-looking and physically capable people in the house. We should talk strategy and shit. Maybe I can help you decide who to nominate this week?"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Hey bud [Private with Joel and Cam]   Hey bud [Private with Joel and Cam] Clock10Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:37 pm

"You have nothing to worry about this week, bud. I think you're right and that we could take the game by storm if we work together. Like a man's pact. I was also thinking we could bring in Ireland and Stephanie and form an alliance.

As for who I should nominate... I'm not sure. I'm thinking I should target a girl, because I'm worried if I don't us guys will become extinct in this game."
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Hey bud [Private with Joel and Cam]   Hey bud [Private with Joel and Cam] Clock10Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:50 pm

"Totally, bro! I'm down for that! They're both so hot...did you see Stephanie's rack? Like, shiiiiit. I hope she's single!"

"Dude, as long as we make it far I could care less about the other guys. Most of them look like weirdos and social outcasts. They're all awfully quiet, apart from Jules."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Hey bud [Private with Joel and Cam]   Hey bud [Private with Joel and Cam] Clock10Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:42 pm

"Stephanie sure is a pretty lil thang. 'SLIM THICC' as some might say. And yeah, the other guys don't offer much right now. Marcell for example - there's something strange about him..."
Hey bud [Private with Joel and Cam] 67179_900

"Moving on... is there anyone specific I should or shouldn't nominate? Aside from the obvious."
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Hey bud [Private with Joel and Cam]   Hey bud [Private with Joel and Cam] Clock10Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:47 pm

"I think we should definitely focus on the rival pairings. If anything it'll be interesting to spark the drama!"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Hey bud [Private with Joel and Cam]   Hey bud [Private with Joel and Cam] Clock10Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:10 am

"I like your thinking, man! But what should we do about the rival pairs?"
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Hey bud [Private with Joel and Cam]   Hey bud [Private with Joel and Cam] Clock10Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:27 am

"I say we pin them against one another real bad once the rivals are no longer immune. Make them really hate eachother more than before. They'll for sure focus on annihilating their rival 'cause of their past or whatever and meanwhile we just sit back and enjoy the shit show, while also making sure we stay on the top of the pyramid. You feel me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey bud [Private with Joel and Cam]   Hey bud [Private with Joel and Cam] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Hey bud [Private with Joel and Cam]
Page 1 of 1