Sixteen money-hungry, fame-seeking and just plain wacky contestants signed up to endure an entire summer locked up in a house fighting for One Million Dollars!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Care to Chat? (Private RP w/ Cam, Natasha & Jules)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Val/Cam/Natasha/Nico
Admin

PostSubject: Care to Chat? (Private RP w/ Cam, Natasha & Jules)   Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:27 am

With all the people going in and out of Cam's bedroom, Natasha had become nervous. She didn't want to go home, but going home week one? Ouch. She walked upstairs and knocked on the door. "Hey Cam, it's Natasha! Are you free to chat?"

"Come on in. The door's open."

Natasha walked in and sat across from Cam while he sat in his bed. "Hey."

"Hey." There was an awkward silence between the two.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Care to Chat? (Private RP w/ Cam, Natasha & Jules)   Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:36 am

Jules didn’t even bother knocking. He opened the door and strolled in, blabbering away.

“LISTEN handsome, I just wanna say right now that you should NOT send home...” he finally realized they were not alone. “Natasha...? Dost mine eyes deceive me?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Val/Cam/Natasha/Nico
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Care to Chat? (Private RP w/ Cam, Natasha & Jules)   Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:32 pm

"J-Jules! We were in the middle of a conversation here..."

"We were?"

Natasha sheepishly smiles. "Uh... kinda. Anyways, Jules could you leave us so we can finish talking?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Care to Chat? (Private RP w/ Cam, Natasha & Jules)   Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:49 pm

"Why would I do that?! You clearly were not having a conversation with this... this..." He motioned towards Cam, looking him up and down. "This beefcake! You don't need to throw yourself at him to win this competition--I'll do anything to keep you safe!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Care to Chat? (Private RP w/ Cam, Natasha & Jules)   

Back to top Go down

Care to Chat? (Private RP w/ Cam, Natasha & Jules)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1