School's Out! Welcome to Mad House 4. This season features 16 house guests battling it out in High School Clique-themed teams.
Who are you rooting for: the Jocks, the Populars, the Nerds or the Outcasts?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias   Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:02 pm

Yessss, she's making jokes, too! Well, none that Tobias understood. The cake thing went right over his head. Not that he'd make that obvious. Trying to play it cool, Tobias laughed along with her — for a little too long. And yeah it got a little awkward.

But then he saw his PRIME OPPORTUNITY: she dirtied her glasses — and her hand. Now's your chance, Tobias. Do something cool.

Yet Tobias did not do something cool.

"Let me get that for you, little lady," he said, taking the glasses and wiping them on his jacket. Poorly. Tobias has never needed to clean a pair of glasses in his life.

Then, he unleashed the SMOOTH MOVEStm on her.

In other words, he grabbed her hand by the wrist and moved it in a wiping motion on the rest of his shirt. All the while he was giving the smolder.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias   Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:54 pm

All the while, Jane was quite blind. The girl could hardly see without her glasses. Everything looked like a JPEG of a photo of a computer screen, PLUS some blurring from re-copying and transferring from computer-to-computer. Girl was not doin so good.

She managed to get her glasses half-on by the time he was uh... smoldering. In her general direction. The smears of honey on her glasses, combined with them only being on one eye had her more confused than anything though. "Oh my gosh are you... crying? Are you okay?? Are you hurt or something??"

Her first thought (especially from living with a baker) was that he'd burnt or cut himself on something. She tore her hand away from his, righted her glasses, and then went back in to check him for injuries. She was feeling that poor boy up like a drunk teenager, with no regard for how it would come off to onlookers (or Tobias himself).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias   Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:02 pm

Tobias dropped his smolder the very moment she asked if he was hurt. He was ready to say, 'Yeah I'm hurt, because you fell from heaven and landed on me' ... or something. He's been trying to work on that pickup line for weeks and still hasn't perfected it.

But then it happened.

She began to. touch. him.

And he didn't even need to land his fantastic pickup line. She was already all over him.

Tobias, you freakin' got this.

"Janey Janey...Perhaps we can go somewhere a little more...quiet for something like this?" He began wiggling his eyebrows flirtatiously, oblivious to the mess of honey and syrup now all over his shirt.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias   Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:23 pm

Once she realized he wasn't hurt, she backed off pretty dramatically (bonking into the counter as she did so). "OH. Well." Girl wasn't stupid. Oblivious, but not stupid. "How about instead of THAT you go and uh... Change. And I'll go... Not change at the same time."

SMOOTH. AS FUCK.

Jane was totally sure that she'd let him down easy. To make sure there were no hard feelings, she shot him some SWEET finger guns.

Fuckin NAILING IT!!

"But I'll uh... See you for second breakfast, Bilbo~" Holy fuck this was the smoothest she had ever been.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias   Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:33 pm

Bilbo?! What the heck does that mean? Does sweetcheeks think I'm too much of a player?

Nah, can't be it. She's sending the finger guns. That's how you know a girl is serious about you.

Unless she's into bimbos.

Play it cool.

He pointed finger guns back at her as he smoothly backed out of the room. Not as smooth as Michael Jackson moonwalking, mind you, but pretty damn close. In his mind, at least.

"See you then, JJ!"

And there he went, leaving the entire messy, syrupy, honey-y kitchen behind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias   

Back to top Go down

Sizzlin' It Up With Tobias
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 3 :: The House :: Kitchen-
Jump to: