The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Can't Believe It...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

I Can't Believe It... Empty
PostSubject: I Can't Believe It...   I Can't Believe It... Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:43 am

Hassan entered the Diary Room and sat on the couch. He leaned forward casually, resting his elbows against his knees. He gently rubbed the back of his neck, appearing incredulous as he looked off into the distance.

"I still can't believe it. I can't believe my own brother considers me a rival. Why? I've always been there for him..."

He recalled moments he spent with his brother throughout the years. Tobias always tried to be as successful as I was, but normally fell short.

Especially in the height department.

But whenever Tobias was close to failure, Hassan was always there to help — from behind the scenes, that is. He hated to see his brother fail, and so he tried to make Tobias feel like he could accomplish anything if he worked hard enough.

"I don't know what I did to him, but I need to make things right," he said as he motioned his fist into his palm matter-of-factly. "Otherwise we will both hear an earful from our ammi. In the meantime, I'll play it cool to make sure Tobias knows there are no hard feelings."
Back to top Go down

I Can't Believe It...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 3 :: The House :: Diary Room :: Hassan-
Jump to: