The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two-in-One Deal (RP w/ Cam, Stephanie & Twins)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Two-in-One Deal (RP w/ Cam, Stephanie & Twins) Empty
PostSubject: Two-in-One Deal (RP w/ Cam, Stephanie & Twins)   Two-in-One Deal (RP w/ Cam, Stephanie & Twins) Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:58 pm

Cam was laying down on the hammock with Stephanie, using one foot to swing them back and forth. "So, yeah. That's how I got my first job. Every great success story starts at the bottom." He laughs.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Two-in-One Deal (RP w/ Cam, Stephanie & Twins)   Two-in-One Deal (RP w/ Cam, Stephanie & Twins) Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:08 pm

Ever the romantic, Harriet had to interrupt their uh... Weird, cuddly moment... thing. Eew. She walked out, Jane timidly following behind, and stood in front of the two. "Sorry to barge in on your cute little, uh," she waved her hands around, motioning vaguely at the two of them. "Date thing. But, I think we should talk."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Two-in-One Deal (RP w/ Cam, Stephanie & Twins)   Two-in-One Deal (RP w/ Cam, Stephanie & Twins) Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:33 pm

Cam sits up to greet the sisters. "Oh, hello Harriet, June." He nods his head. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Two-in-One Deal (RP w/ Cam, Stephanie & Twins)   Two-in-One Deal (RP w/ Cam, Stephanie & Twins) Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:41 pm

"Actually it's Ja-"

"Well, I'm not much for small talk so I'll get straight to the point: we should be allies." She motioned towards Reality Show Barbie. "Her too, since I'm assuming she's part of the package."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Two-in-One Deal (RP w/ Cam, Stephanie & Twins)   Two-in-One Deal (RP w/ Cam, Stephanie & Twins) Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:24 pm

Cam sits up straighter. "Wait, you want to be allies with us even after I nominated you? That's... generous and noble of you two."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Two-in-One Deal (RP w/ Cam, Stephanie & Twins)   Two-in-One Deal (RP w/ Cam, Stephanie & Twins) Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:35 pm

"It would be stupid to hold a grudge. Guys like you always do well in these kinds of competitions, and you said yourself that you just didn't have anyone else to nominate."

"Also, holding grudges in this game is stupid... Why get mad that someone put you up for nomination, especially when we made it through just fine?"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Two-in-One Deal (RP w/ Cam, Stephanie & Twins)   Two-in-One Deal (RP w/ Cam, Stephanie & Twins) Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:02 pm

"That's true. Hmm..."  The Twins had a fair point. He had severely misjudged them and also underestimated their ability in the game. With someone who can essentially be at two places at a time, it might be smart to snatch them into an alliance. Especially if they're willing to put him nominating them in the past.

"Well, I think it could be beneficial to all four of us if we work together... would we bring anyone else into the alliance? Or would it just be us as a core four?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Two-in-One Deal (RP w/ Cam, Stephanie & Twins)   Two-in-One Deal (RP w/ Cam, Stephanie & Twins) Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:33 pm

"Natasha."

"Exactly! We get her, we get her idiot ex by extension. And, he's her ex, so why would she ever give a shit if we had to eliminate him?"

"Two-in-One deal."

"Plus that would give you a good chunk of the house... Assuming you have other alliance members already?"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Two-in-One Deal (RP w/ Cam, Stephanie & Twins)   Two-in-One Deal (RP w/ Cam, Stephanie & Twins) Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:03 pm

"That actually sounds... promising. I just hope we would be able to convince Natasha to go along with it. It seems like she really doesn't want to be around him.

But otherwise, it sounds like a plan. Steph and I can try to rally in Joel, Ireland and Amberly. We have decent relationships with them."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Two-in-One Deal (RP w/ Cam, Stephanie & Twins)   Two-in-One Deal (RP w/ Cam, Stephanie & Twins) Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:14 pm

"Sounds like a plan. We'll let you know if we see any other potential alliances popping up." She holds out her hand with a smirk. "Pleasure doing business with you, partner."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Two-in-One Deal (RP w/ Cam, Stephanie & Twins)   Two-in-One Deal (RP w/ Cam, Stephanie & Twins) Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:54 pm

Stephanie was resting her head on Cam'sCam's chest while listening. When the girls talk about an alliance she nods "Yeah you both seem trustworthy! Plus you can win comps! I'd be happy to convince Joel and Ireland"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two-in-One Deal (RP w/ Cam, Stephanie & Twins)   Two-in-One Deal (RP w/ Cam, Stephanie & Twins) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Two-in-One Deal (RP w/ Cam, Stephanie & Twins)
Page 1 of 1