The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Decisions, decisions...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Decisions, decisions... Empty
PostSubject: Decisions, decisions...   Decisions, decisions... Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:41 pm

Cam sits back on the Diary Room sofa. "So, with The Twins winning POP, I'm going to have to nominate a replacement. My alliance and I have narrowed it down to two people - Nico & Aaron. Now it's just a matter of which shadow goes home first.

Based on interactions I've seen around the house, Nico talks to... well, no one. He has almost zero connections here. He does seem physically stronger than Aaron, which could be dangerous. But, it could also put a smaller target on my back, as well as Joel and Ireland who also fall into that category.

Aaron on the other hand, talks to more people than Nico, but that's not saying much. He seems to be a tad smaller than Nico. In other's minds, he might be seen as the less physical competitor so people might appreciate me for getting rid of a big, potential physical threat rather than Aaron, who seems to have a slightly less chance of being a dominant player.

There's a lot to consider, but it hasn't be done. Being House Ambassador ain't easy."
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Val
Admin
Val

Decisions, decisions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decisions, decisions...   Decisions, decisions... Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:45 pm

After the chat with Aaron...

Cam rubs his temple. "Ugh, what a headache. I may have been... too blunt with Aaron. But I said what I had to. I tried to get information out of him, but he wasn't budging. It is what it is. Someone has to go and with Aaron not giving me any information, he put a target on his back.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com

Decisions, decisions...
Page 1 of 1