The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pocketful of Sunshine (Private RP w/ Natasha & Jules)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Pocketful of Sunshine (Private RP w/ Natasha & Jules) Empty
PostSubject: Pocketful of Sunshine (Private RP w/ Natasha & Jules)   Pocketful of Sunshine (Private RP w/ Natasha & Jules) Clock10Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:14 pm

The morning after the eviction, Natasha woke up bright and early to start the day. The first thing on her morning routine: shower! After about 20 minutes just standing under the warm water and staring into the void thinking about the game, she realizes where she is and begins to scrub.

And what would be a morning shower without making it a stage? Natasha belted out the lyrics to whatever song was stuck in her head at that moment.

Pocketful of Sunshine (Private RP w/ Natasha & Jules) Tumblr_msfood4m3B1ssnviyo5_250

Pocketful of Sunshine (Private RP w/ Natasha & Jules) Tumblr_msfood4m3B1ssnviyo6_250

Pocketful of Sunshine (Private RP w/ Natasha & Jules) Tumblr_msfood4m3B1ssnviyo7_250
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Pocketful of Sunshine (Private RP w/ Natasha & Jules)   Pocketful of Sunshine (Private RP w/ Natasha & Jules) Clock10Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:34 pm

Jules, on the other hand, was waiting around impatiently to use the bathroom. He was leaning against the door, clad in a rather short silk robe and tapping his foot impatiently. The nerve of these people! One bathroom?? How was he ever going to keep up his beauty routine this way!

… His beauty routine… Which was essentially just a quick shower and brushing his teeth… when he remembered to do it……..

Nevertheless, he wanted to get on with his day without being a creep and busting in on a stranger.

“I got a pocket got a pocket fulla sunshine~”

When Jules heard that angelic voice, he breathed a sigh of relief. THANK. GOD. It was just Natasha. They’d lived together for ages and he didn’t see anything wrong with waltzing in to brush his teeth. They’d done it when they were together, he did it with friends, he did it with family: it was totally normal to him. So, he popped in and turned on the faucet.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Pocketful of Sunshine (Private RP w/ Natasha & Jules)   Pocketful of Sunshine (Private RP w/ Natasha & Jules) Clock10Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:42 pm

Natasha continued to sing her anthem. She was so into her... performance, that she didn’t realize someone else was in the room until she heard the faucet turn on.

As soon as she heard it, she stopped her singing and peeped behind the shower and saw him. She screamed.

JUUUULES! Get oUT OF HERE!”
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Pocketful of Sunshine (Private RP w/ Natasha & Jules)   Pocketful of Sunshine (Private RP w/ Natasha & Jules) Clock10Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:52 pm

Jules was more than a little taken aback by this. He tried to respond, only to realize that talking with a mouthful of toothpaste wasn't the greatest idea. He spit... ~sexily~ and tried again.

"What?? I've seen you naked more than I've seen myself! We've only got one bathroom here, sweety--gotta get used to sharing."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Pocketful of Sunshine (Private RP w/ Natasha & Jules)   Pocketful of Sunshine (Private RP w/ Natasha & Jules) Clock10Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:00 am

Natasha blushed. “Jules, just because you’ve seen me naked in the past doesn’t mean it’s okay to see me naked now. We’re not together. It’s... inappropriate.” She hides behind the shower curtain again and finishes rinsing herself off.

She steps out of the shower with a towel wrapped tightly around her, hugging her figure. “So, next time please just... knock, or something. Or see if it’s okay first...” She tucks a strand of loose hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Pocketful of Sunshine (Private RP w/ Natasha & Jules)   Pocketful of Sunshine (Private RP w/ Natasha & Jules) Clock10Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:04 am

Oh god why was she so cute?? Jules wanted to be mad or sassy to show that he was TOTALLY in the right, but she was being so reasonable and also HELLO NAKED.

So, he just ran a hand though his hair and looked at her face 100-% AT HER FACE DO NOT LOOK AT THAT THICC ASS BARELY COVERED BY A TOWEL. "Uh... Yea I can do that I guess. In the future... You look good!"

Smooth.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Pocketful of Sunshine (Private RP w/ Natasha & Jules)   Pocketful of Sunshine (Private RP w/ Natasha & Jules) Clock10Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:13 am

Not that it was surprising to hear Jules compliment her while she was wearing nothing but a towel, but Natasha was still taken aback by it.

“Oh! Um... thank you. For both listening and... the compliment.” AWK-WARD. “I guess I should, um... get dressed. Yeah, that’s probably a good idea.” She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Pocketful of Sunshine (Private RP w/ Natasha & Jules)   Pocketful of Sunshine (Private RP w/ Natasha & Jules) Clock10Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:21 am

"Yea..." He was tempted to make some remark about helping her change, but instead he just grabbed some mouth wash. Time to get out QWEEK, HUNTY.

"We should talk... soon. When you aren't naked... Unless you want to be."

Pocketful of Sunshine (Private RP w/ Natasha & Jules) LqLmy_s-200x150
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Pocketful of Sunshine (Private RP w/ Natasha & Jules)   Pocketful of Sunshine (Private RP w/ Natasha & Jules) Clock10Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:29 am

”Stop that!” Natasha aggressively, yet lightly taps Jules’ arms. Well, it wasn’t actually that aggressive. More like a baby bear pawing at something. But, nonetheless, Natasha still felt like she had to apologize. “Oh! I’m sorry... old habit.”

“I think talking when I’m not naked sounds reasonable enough. She giggles. “We are playing a game after all.”
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Pocketful of Sunshine (Private RP w/ Natasha & Jules)   Pocketful of Sunshine (Private RP w/ Natasha & Jules) Clock10Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:39 am

"TRUE. I better make sure you aren't just trying to win my vote with your ~womanly charms~" He grabbed the last of his things and cupped a bit of water to rinse out his not-beard. She was just so. Fucking. Cute. "For what it's worth, I'm rooting for you."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Pocketful of Sunshine (Private RP w/ Natasha & Jules)   Pocketful of Sunshine (Private RP w/ Natasha & Jules) Clock10Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:45 am

Natasha chuckles. “Well, thanks for the vote of confidence. I should get going. We’ll talk soon. Bye Jules.” She smiles and leaves the bathroom to go get changed.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Pocketful of Sunshine (Private RP w/ Natasha & Jules)   Pocketful of Sunshine (Private RP w/ Natasha & Jules) Clock10Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:01 am

Jules dashed to the stall to rub one out.

Pocketful of Sunshine (Private RP w/ Natasha & Jules) Nut10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pocketful of Sunshine (Private RP w/ Natasha & Jules)   Pocketful of Sunshine (Private RP w/ Natasha & Jules) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Pocketful of Sunshine (Private RP w/ Natasha & Jules)
Page 1 of 1