The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Put It Behind Us

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Put It Behind Us Empty
PostSubject: Put It Behind Us   Put It Behind Us Clock10Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:48 pm

Natasha sat on on of the sofas in the corner of the backyard, thinking to herself. 'If I wanna make it deep into this game... I have to make some allies. Jules... might actually be a good option to keep around for me.'

She continued to think deeply about her possible game moves to make this week, and didn't notice Jules take a spot next to her on the couch.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Put It Behind Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put It Behind Us   Put It Behind Us Clock10Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:51 pm

Jules had been outside working on his WICKED old man tan (Olive oil gave the most even tan while also keeping him YOUTHFUL. There was a reason he got hit on by so many high schoolers... not that he ever flirted back) when he noticed Natasha walking around outside. He didn't want to creep too much, but they HAD talked about catching up and he missed her so much...

He waited a bit to see if she was meeting anyone or doing anything much, but she just seemed to be enjoying the sun so he joined her. "Hey, pretty lady~" He rooted around in his bag (because yea, a daddy is ALWAYS prepared with a poolside bag) and pulled out a coin. "Penny for your thoughts?"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

Put It Behind Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put It Behind Us   Put It Behind Us Clock10Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:04 am

Natasha had begun to doze off and then finally noticed Jules when he spoke to her.

Put It Behind Us Tumblr_inline_oy3sigTssA1sa8gyi_540

"Oh! Hey.." She blushed. "Sorry, I think I was beginning to fall asleep. You know how I am on lazy afternoons. Always--" She noticed she was drifting the conversation. "Uh, sorry. What's up? Did you need something?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Put It Behind Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put It Behind Us   Put It Behind Us Clock10Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:06 am

He shrugged, flicking the coin into the yard. "Not really. It's a nice day, we don't have to do another stupid challenge for a while, it's been a while since we caught up... with our clothes on."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

Put It Behind Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put It Behind Us   Put It Behind Us Clock10Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:13 am

Natasha laughed nervously at his statement. It was true, but... did he REALLY have to bring it up while they're still on awkward terms.

Put It Behind Us Staf

"Yeah, it has been a while. So... how are things for you back home in real life? Have you been keeping up with your party animal lifestyle?" She smiles, trying to be composed and NOT AWKWARD around Jules.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Put It Behind Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put It Behind Us   Put It Behind Us Clock10Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:21 am

"Haven't actually been in a party mood. Writing a lot of music," which was code for 'not sleeping for weeks, not eating, writing until passing out, rinse, repeat'. "Kelsey's still outta town so lots of the same. How about you?" Christ this was awkward. But, small talk was the only thing he could think of.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

Put It Behind Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put It Behind Us   Put It Behind Us Clock10Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:32 am

"Oh wow. It's been a while since you've written music. You should play it for us sometime." She chuckles. "And I haven't been doing much other than going to school and working at that little corner cafe at the end of my street." She smiles at him. 'Smile through the pain Natasha, smile through the pain.'
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Put It Behind Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put It Behind Us   Put It Behind Us Clock10Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:46 am

"Actually, Amberly and I played a while ago! I'm sure you heard her screeching all through the house." He laughed pretty hard at that. "She has a... Way with words, truly."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

Put It Behind Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put It Behind Us   Put It Behind Us Clock10Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:46 am

Here comes the potentially worst part, Tobi. The outside, where everyone and their mama could see you. You got this.

He emerged outside, running up to Jules and Nat. Crap! Now I'm gonna humiliate myself in front of MISS THICC! Try not to think about it, just do it.

"Hi Miss T and Jule-Jule!"

Then in a flash, he ran off back into the house — humming the music of Robot Unicorn Attack in an attempt to block out the embarassment.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Put It Behind Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put It Behind Us   Put It Behind Us Clock10Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:57 pm

They were both quiet for a LONG ass time.

Jules laughed--a deep, hearty, contagious laugh--as Tobias' lil flat ass disappeared back into the house. Then he looked to Natasha. "Damn, does everyone want to get naked with you? Next Hassan will be out here flexing and reading poetry."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

Put It Behind Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put It Behind Us   Put It Behind Us Clock10Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:21 am

Natasha was shocked. She looked over at Jules with her mouth wide open and then let out a dorkish laugh. After his comment, she laughed a bit harder and even let out a small snort. “OMG!” She covered her mouth and nose, embarrassed. She kept chuckling. “You’re such a clown.”
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Put It Behind Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put It Behind Us   Put It Behind Us Clock10Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:23 am

He mimed tipping his hat and bowed to an invisible audience. "Thank you, thank you. I'll be here 'till Thursday--try the vegan veal!"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

Put It Behind Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put It Behind Us   Put It Behind Us Clock10Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:54 pm

Natasha giggled. She missed this - them laughing and having a good time together. But she needed to focus on the game for the time being. "So, how are you feeling about the game? Any secret alliances you're apart of thus far?" She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Put It Behind Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put It Behind Us   Put It Behind Us Clock10Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:01 am

He shook his head, "Nope. If I can be completely honest, I have no desire to win... I said that I came here to support you and I meant it."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

Put It Behind Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put It Behind Us   Put It Behind Us Clock10Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:15 am

Natasha turned red and scratched her arm. “I appreciate the thought Jules, but... when you say that in front of other people it kinda puts a target on our back... which does the opposite of what you’re going for.”
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Put It Behind Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put It Behind Us   Put It Behind Us Clock10Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:37 am

"Yes... That was NOT my finest moment, I'll admit." He looked away for a moment,
running a hand through his hair and trying to think of a way out of this jam. "... We could stage a fight? I could go sow my wild oats and make up some separate alliances to draw attention away."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

Put It Behind Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put It Behind Us   Put It Behind Us Clock10Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:53 am

”There’s no need for that, I think. People will see us as a duo regardless of whether we try to fake a fight or not. You aren’t exactly subtle when it comes to romantic feelings.”

She takes a deep breath. “I think the best move would be to... put it behind us. For the sake of the game, of course.” She scratches her arm. ‘This is so awkward.’
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Put It Behind Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put It Behind Us   Put It Behind Us Clock10Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:55 am

Resisting the urge to say something about putting himself behind HER, he tried to think of a way around this conversation. "Put... Our relationship behind us? The breakup?"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

Put It Behind Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put It Behind Us   Put It Behind Us Clock10Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:05 am

”Everything about our relationship needs to be swept under the rug. We need to be ALLIES, not exes. We both know each other well enough that trust in each other’s actions should be there... for the most part.” She takes a deep breath. “But we can’t be focusing on our past. We have to focus on our present.”
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Put It Behind Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put It Behind Us   Put It Behind Us Clock10Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:13 am

"I... Can work with that. Maybe." He was pretty sure that meant 'clean slate' and clean slate meant 'we could be friends or lovers again if you play your cards right'. "All I really wanted was some closure, and if that means we're just moving past it and we're allies then I'm game." He held out his hand to shake and then, thinking better of it, gave her a salute. "Just tell me what you need and I'll deliver."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Put It Behind Us Empty
PostSubject: Re: Put It Behind Us   Put It Behind Us Clock10

Back to top Go down

Put It Behind Us
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 3 :: The House :: Backyard-
Jump to: