The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bro........

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Bro........ Empty
PostSubject: Bro........   Bro........ Clock10Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:27 am

Harriet hadn't fully explained herself to Jane, but the younger girl knew not to expect that courtesy under their current time constraints. They needed to act FAST... Why Harriet was taking such an interest in mending a broken sibling relationship, she wasn't sure, but again Harriet always knew best.

Plus it meant Jane could get some alone time with Tobias.

What a BABE. Those hotrod flame swim trunks, that anime hair, oh god she was swooning already!

She knocked on the door and took a second to right herself--clean her glasses, adjust her bra, make sure her fly wasn't undone--before peeking inside. "Helloooo?"
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

Bro........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bro........   Bro........ Clock10Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:34 am

Tobias was carefully combing his hair. Getting just the right angle, just the right amount of flash and awe. He winked at himself in the mirror, smiling at how good he looked. It was then that he saw Jane appear in the reflection. He did a 180 and turned to her, playing off like he wasn't completely insecure over his appearance.

"Hey hey, Jane Jane! Come in!"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Bro........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bro........   Bro........ Clock10Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:58 am

She slipped inside then awkwardly stood at the door. "Hey, er... Tobi-toe?" Insert nervous laugh here. "I'm not as good at nicknames as you."

Okay, Jane, time to break the ice... She looked around the room, spotting his gift from home. "Are all those from your adoring fans? Should I be worried?"
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

Bro........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bro........   Bro........ Clock10Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:09 am

He laughed along with her at the nickname. "Don't worry homegirl, we'll work on that!"

Tobias turned his head to his gift from home. "Oh, that? That's just a pair of super limited edition heelys from my ammi."

He looked so proud.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Bro........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bro........   Bro........ Clock10Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:15 am

"HEELYS! Oh my god I remember those!" She didn't grab at them, but she DID come in for a closer look. "I wanted a pair, but my parents said they were dangerous. Plus, Harriet didn't want a pair and we always get things in matching sets, so..."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

Bro........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bro........   Bro........ Clock10Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:18 am

Tobias wiggled his brows seductively, walking up next to Jane and eyeing the Heelys.

"Well do you want to...try them on?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Bro........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bro........   Bro........ Clock10Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:27 am

"Um..." Did she dare? She looked from Tobias' huge ass feet to her own. No. She did NOT dare. "I don't think they would fit... All the skinny in my genes went to my feet."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

Bro........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bro........   Bro........ Clock10Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:45 pm

"No worries girl, but if ya ever change ya mind, I got socks for DAYS to help ya fit," he said as if it was impressive to have way too many socks.

"Now girly, I bet you weren't just here to talk about my new kicks. But ya got nothing to fear — Tobi here will keep you same from noms!"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Bro........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bro........   Bro........ Clock10Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:05 pm

New kicks? Do people even still make heelys?

"I mean... you're not wrong? Harriet told me you really wanted Hassan out for some reason, so we were trying to think of who to put up in Nico's place..."

Harriet had wanted to push the 'siblings are cool' angle, but Jane wasn't sure how to do it. First off she really didn't want to upset anyone, and she didn't like confrontation. More importantly, she too had a few issues with her siblings and she didn't wanna act like you should love them unconditionally all of the time.

"But you could always... Eliminate a bigger threat than Hassan."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

Bro........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bro........   Bro........ Clock10Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:39 pm

"A bigger threat? Who's worse than that better-than-everyone bro of mine?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Bro........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bro........   Bro........ Clock10Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:35 pm

Oh gosh there were so many people Jane felt were bigger threats than handsome, calm, smart, tall, hygienic, muscular, flexible--woah wait wrong train of thought. Bigger threat than Hassan. Think, Jane!

"Ireland!" She finally said, just a bit too loud and too excitably. She and Harriet had figured Ireland would be an easy out for their alliance, since she seemed like a potential hothead.
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

Bro........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bro........   Bro........ Clock10Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:42 pm

"Ireland?" Tobias scrunched his face. He didn't know much about that lady in particular — and she didn't seem very nice based on what he heard about her — but he hadn't considered getting rid of one of the fine ladies of this establishment.

"Why her?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Bro........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bro........   Bro........ Clock10Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:55 pm

"She's a really strong player and... I mean, do you really want to send your own brother home this early?" Okay what hat Harriet told her to say? Shoot. Um... "You beat him in one challenge and send him home?"
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

Bro........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bro........   Bro........ Clock10Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:07 pm

"The sooner I get Hassan out of here, the better. I don't want bro-bro to get the upper hand on me, ya dig?" Tobias pushed back his hair, but it bounced back into place. "Maybe Ireland would be a good nom tho..."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Bro........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bro........   Bro........ Clock10Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:26 pm

"Wow your hair is so... majestic." Was it supposed to do it? Clearly this boy had some Goku level anime powers.

"But uh... Wow. I can't believe you hate him that much. Even so, who's to say he'll win? Maybe this is something that you're better at than he is. Wouldn't it feel better to really rub it in his face?" Oh wow where did that come from? "Like... 'hey you always win! Now how does it feel to be a loser!' If Ireland goes home, and you get a few people on your side, you can really stick it to him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bro........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bro........   Bro........ Clock10

Back to top Go down

Bro........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 3 :: The House :: HA Bedroom-
Jump to: