The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mid Night Booberly [RP between Gyselle & Amberly]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haleigh

Haleigh

Mid Night Booberly [RP between Gyselle & Amberly] Empty
PostSubject: Mid Night Booberly [RP between Gyselle & Amberly]   Mid Night Booberly [RP between Gyselle & Amberly] Clock10Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:23 am

Stephanie, Irlenad and Gyselle are fast asleep dreaming about boys, sunshine and lollipops.
Amberly resting on her side thinking about her family and friends back home. She even misses her Black-Jewish-Gay best friend who is also a midget. Oh how she misses him...

Momentarily Amberly hears a girl wake up and groaning...

It's Gyselle's voice. The fucking bitch who got rid of her best friend.

She hears the girl weakly call her name 'Amberly?'
Amberly thinks it's time to confront the girl about it but first she wants to scare the un-poor girl.

"Come here child..." She whispers in a sinister voice.
"I just wanna talk about it"

She tries to hold her evil laughter and hears the girl get closer calling her name again 'Amberly?'

Amberly doesnt say a word but can feel the girl brush over her head.

'Are you awake?' She hears her voice again.

Mid Night Booberly [RP between Gyselle & Amberly] Giphy

"BITCH!" She jumps up scaring Gyselle.
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Mid Night Booberly [RP between Gyselle & Amberly]   Mid Night Booberly [RP between Gyselle & Amberly] Clock10Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:48 am

Mid Night Booberly [RP between Gyselle & Amberly] Lily-collins-scared
Gyselle jumps and gasps in shock. Thankfully she didn't scream, because she would've felt bad if she woke up Ireland and Stephanie.
"Was that necessary?" She says while trying to balance her breathing again.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Mid Night Booberly [RP between Gyselle & Amberly]   Mid Night Booberly [RP between Gyselle & Amberly] Clock10Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:08 pm

"It was necessary in all thu right places." She scrolls her eyes up and down at Gyselle.
"You got rid of my best frien..." She gives Gyselle the evil glair. "Your Evil!"

"Idk what kind of beef you made for Zella to make her hate you but I will get to the bottom of it."

Mid Night Booberly [RP between Gyselle & Amberly] Tumblr_o8f1vuI03r1ueh03io1_400

She looks away from Gyselle and starts to think. "Okay, so Zella said 'Gyselle got her expelled from collage for threatening her friend' But what does that mean?? What is it code 4??"  
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Mid Night Booberly [RP between Gyselle & Amberly]   Mid Night Booberly [RP between Gyselle & Amberly] Clock10Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:39 pm

Gyselle tilts her head in confusion.
"Her best friend? She's convinced Zella was her friend? I'm pretty sure Zella only befriends older men and junkies..."
Clearly this deceived soul needs answers. She thought it's best to speak in a way she would understand her. OR better yet just have fun with this and make Zella out to be even more psychotic, so Amberly can drop this topic forever.
"OK...well, Zella was a very bad lady at college...she wanted to kill my friend Michael and stuff him up like a thanksgiving turkey, because...she was a cannibal. I think she wanted to do the same with you...with all of us." Gyselle nods, as if she believes her own bullshit.

Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Mid Night Booberly [RP between Gyselle & Amberly]   Mid Night Booberly [RP between Gyselle & Amberly] Clock10Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:03 pm

Amberly has to keep it cool. How dare she talk to her best friend like that... She doesn't want to wake up the others cause mama taught her better so she needs to be an ADULT.

Zella was her Starfire, her Patrick star, her fucking Nazi soldiers when she was leading the world to a better place.
Keep it together Amberly, You dont want to look crazy.
Mid Night Booberly [RP between Gyselle & Amberly] Tenor
But she's not obsessed with her. Of course not!

"Okay, yeah. But Zella has been more of a frien to me than anyone in this house.
1. She, locked me in the storage room so she can have her piece and quiet.
2. She would always walk fast every time I want to talk to her, She was clearly giving me a work out trying to make sure my body stays fit.
3. She put a bag over my head to save enough beauty for the rest of the girls.
4. She poured bleach down my throat to make sure my breath smells EXTRA minty when talking to boys.
5. She even went out of her way to give me survival lessons by forcing my head under water to be sure if a tsunami came out of nowhere I was able to hold my breath and make it out alive.

But that's just a few to name.
She's more of a friend than my friends back at home. I've know her more than U, Gizz. So I know she's a guud person."

Mid Night Booberly [RP between Gyselle & Amberly] Tumblr_inline_o343yevNqM1sbp9ww_500
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Mid Night Booberly [RP between Gyselle & Amberly]   Mid Night Booberly [RP between Gyselle & Amberly] Clock10Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:38 am

Gyselle just stared at Amberly with a blank expression during that whole speech. Mid Night Booberly [RP between Gyselle & Amberly] Tenor
She looked over to the other two girls in the room a few times, hoping she wasn't the only sane one in this entire house.
Amberly was definitely dropped on her head as a baby...several times perhaps. Gyselle didn't know whether to humor her or feel sorry for her. This girl legitimately thought Zella's bullying was friendship? That's truly sad. And also...questionable to say the least. How is Amberly still alive after going through all that shit? Either way, Gyselle decides to just play along. No way was she getting jumped by another crazy bitch.
"Oh, well, that makes perfect sense, dear. I'm sorry that I spoke ill of your bestie. I'm sure that you're right and that deep deep....deep deep deeep deeeeeeep down...Zella truly loves you." She tried her best to endure this nonsense, but she figures that's enough for one night.
"Soo uhh, good talk! Sleep well, yeah?" Gyselle turns around and pretends to have instantly fallen asleep.

Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Mid Night Booberly [RP between Gyselle & Amberly]   Mid Night Booberly [RP between Gyselle & Amberly] Clock10Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:59 pm

"That's wright, I know what I'm tulkin about." but this war aint over.
"Im your best nightmare, bitch."

Mid Night Booberly [RP between Gyselle & Amberly] Tenor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mid Night Booberly [RP between Gyselle & Amberly]   Mid Night Booberly [RP between Gyselle & Amberly] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Mid Night Booberly [RP between Gyselle & Amberly]
Page 1 of 1