School's Out! Welcome to Mad House 4. This season features 16 house guests battling it out in High School Clique-themed teams.
Who are you rooting for: the Jocks, the Populars, the Nerds or the Outcasts?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Chef Tsundere

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Chef Tsundere   Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:47 pm

Harriet was busy making breakfast for herself and Jane and NOBODY ELSE. She wasn't like some messy little trolls in this house, making sub-par pancakes for anyone who looked in their direction. She had PRINCIPALS.

Then again... Harriet REALLY loved cooking and once she started it was hard to stop. Soon she had muffins baking, eggs on the stove, bacon cooling, and various cookies and cakes set aside for later.

In her family, this would all be eaten by the end of the day, but here? She wasn't so sure. These skinny people didn't seem to have much of an appetite... So, she left all her cute baked goods out and went to go start in on her own mean--much less elegant than what she'd laid out for everyone else. A good chef goes hungry for the sake of seeing their food enjoyed by others.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Chef Tsundere   Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:19 pm

The challenge, with all that instant eviction nonsense? Had Jane BEAT. She felt like she hadn't really done anything at all. She just happened to think like everyone else... Wow, when being a sheep comes in handy!

So, she grabbed some coffee, grabbed some cake, and went to sit down with her sister. "I uh... Wow, you were really busy." Busy while I was out working my ass off to keep us in the competition.

Harriet raised a brow, but didn't look up from her breakfast. "So is the coffee bitter or is it just you?"

"Both." She took a small bite out of her food. "And... actually all of this is. Do they not have sugar in this house?"

"Had to substitute some ingredients. This place isn't as well-stocked as my kitchen." She pushed her plate away and rolled her eyes. "ANYWAY. You should get some rest. If you blow your fuse tonight like you just tried to with me, breaking up with the troll king won't have the effect we want it to."

"Break... up?"

Harriet sighed heavily and dragged herself out of her chair to wash and put away her plate. "Come ooooooon. I know you can be oblivious, but that boy will chase anything with a pulse. You like him, he likes you, and that's bad news for a competition. Do what you're going to do tonight and then cut him off."

"But I don't want to do that!"

"Well maybe I don't care what you want!" Harriet dropped her plate in the sink with all the care of a drunken warlord in an enemy stronghold. She stayed very calm and cold though--Jane felt the temperature of the room drop with her sister's mood.

"I love you, but if we're stuck together then you need to do what works for both of us or you're just a liability. I'm not loosing just because you were too fragile and delicate to get your hands dirty."

And with that, Harriet sauntered out of the room, pausing only to remind her sister to take a break so she wouldn't be socially exhausted later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Chef Tsundere
Page 1 of 1