The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Still Not Gay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Still Not Gay Empty
PostSubject: Still Not Gay   Still Not Gay Clock10Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:58 am

"Okay, so Hassan kissed me and it was disgusting. Sure I've *bleep* a guy before, but kissing is... so gay. Ahaha, wait I havent fucked guys before, that was a joke I swear! I have no problem with gay people, they're rad! But I'm straight, alright? I love women's tits, their tight *bleep*, their hips, their dicks, their butts...wait, not what I meant!" He lets out a huge sigh and stays silent for a while.
"Okay, you know what? Yeah, I like girls AND guys. I've always been drawn to both. Hassan is hot as hell and I'm not scared to admit that. Does that mean I wanna do stuff with him? Hell no, I'm not gay. If things happen they happen, like how he kissed me. See that, world? Nobody can resist this. BAM....I think I need to go hit on a girl to balance things out so people don't think I'm gay. CAUSE I'M NOT."

Still Not Gay 860783

Back to top Go down

Still Not Gay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 3 :: The House :: Diary Room :: Joel-
Jump to: