The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daddy's Gift (Jules/Joel)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Daddy's Gift (Jules/Joel) Empty
PostSubject: Daddy's Gift (Jules/Joel)   Daddy's Gift (Jules/Joel) Clock10Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:12 pm

Jules was triggered.

He couldn't run around like a damn nudist since there were other people in this house, but he got as close as he could. Thongs were too spicy for national television... so he wore his bathing suit pretty much everywhere.

Thus, when he knocked on Joel's door, he was all ready and waiting for Daddy's Big Gift... By which I mean his protection and proof of safety through the next leg of the competition.
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Gift (Jules/Joel)   Daddy's Gift (Jules/Joel) Clock10Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:55 am

Joel opens the door and sees a half naked Jules before him. He tries not to stare...much.
"Hey, my man! What's up?"

Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Gift (Jules/Joel)   Daddy's Gift (Jules/Joel) Clock10Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:17 pm

“Bro! I have a very important proposition for you.” He pushes past Joel and goes to sit on the bed, making sure to get VERY comfortable.

Daddy's Gift (Jules/Joel) Zlatan

“You’re a handsome man. I’m sure you’ve had MANY men and women, and you’ll understand how desperately I NEED YOU right now.” Jules wasn’t even at his most dramatic. He could get a lot more cringy. He had this whole thing planned out in his head—he’d plead desperately, Joel would tear up at his beautiful words, they’d embrace in a totally platonic bro hug, and then he’d have a new friend and trusted alliance member!

This technique had never worked before, but he wasn’t above trying.
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Gift (Jules/Joel)   Daddy's Gift (Jules/Joel) Clock10Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:36 pm

Joel stood silently for a second, then he went and shut the door, placing a chair infront of it. He then starts undressing.
"Okay, but we gotta do it real fast 'cause I'm pretty sure Cam will be looking for me soon to talk strategy."

Daddy's Gift (Jules/Joel) Anigif_enhanced-2781-1408041613-3
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Gift (Jules/Joel)   Daddy's Gift (Jules/Joel) Clock10Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:49 pm

Oh.
OH.
OH.

He laughed, “Oh honey… Honey no. You’re a baby gay, IF that. You need to work your way up to all this.” Jules motioned toward his wicked DILF bod. “Even if you are pretty cute, I doubt you know how to manage all your assets.”
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Gift (Jules/Joel)   Daddy's Gift (Jules/Joel) Clock10Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:55 pm

Joel frowns. "What? Gay? I'm not gay, dude. And I can handle my assets better than you. I take care and manage my body and those of others for a living, remember?" He puts his shirt back on.
"But yeah uhh, if you're not here to smash what can I do for you, bro?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Gift (Jules/Joel)   Daddy's Gift (Jules/Joel) Clock10Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:26 pm

He just rolled his eyes, still smirking. “Okay, Not-Gay Joel. When you’re ready to take your time and learn how to treat a bro, just let me know. Daddy’s a good teacher~”

“But, I’m a little more interested in the nominations.” Jules checked his nails, picking off a lifted cuticle. “I’m in your little alliance now and so is Natasha. I wanna know we’ll be safe, so when one of the brothers inevitably wins the POP who is going up in their place? Get me up to speed, sport.”

Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Gift (Jules/Joel)   Daddy's Gift (Jules/Joel) Clock10Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:48 pm

Joel grabs an energy drink from his basket of goodies he got and takes several sips while Jules is talking.
"You guys can relax this week for sure. I'll probably put up Gyselle as a pawn if either of the bros gets the POP."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Gift (Jules/Joel)   Daddy's Gift (Jules/Joel) Clock10Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:11 pm

He raised a brow, “For this week? Good to know, but to my understanding this alliance spans most of the cast.”

“Let’s say… We get through this week, and I end up nominated. What’s it going to take to ensure you vote with me instead of… For example, Cam?” Jules motioned towards the still-barricaded door. “Let’s take advantage of this alone time~ I wanna be your friend here.”

Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Gift (Jules/Joel)   Daddy's Gift (Jules/Joel) Clock10Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:52 pm

Joel crosses his arms. "To my understanding you came here asking for this week in particular so I'm telling you as I planned while I'm HA."

"I could ask you the same thing, dude. Will it be me or Natasha? I mean, either of us can be in danger next week. We're getting ahead of ourselves here, don't you think? I think we should live in the now as to avoid promises that might make us uncomfortable later."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Gift (Jules/Joel)   Daddy's Gift (Jules/Joel) Clock10Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:12 pm

“True, but about two seconds ago you also thought I was in here to bang, so…” He shrugs and hops up. “I’ll only say that I could be a very good friend to you, baby gay~” And with that, he sauntered away. At least Natasha couldn’t say he was only talking to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daddy's Gift (Jules/Joel)   Daddy's Gift (Jules/Joel) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Daddy's Gift (Jules/Joel)
Page 1 of 1