Sixteen money-hungry, fame-seeking and just plain wacky contestants signed up to endure an entire summer locked up in a house fighting for One Million Dollars!
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

No more peanut butter and jelly [Private RP Tobias and Hassan]

Go down 
Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: No more peanut butter and jelly [Private RP Tobias and Hassan]   Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:09 pm

It was lunch time, and you know what that means: It's time to sizzle it up with Tobias!

Except, he wasn't really feeling it today. Being nominated alongside his brother bummed him the heck out. Instead of an over-the-top delicacy, Tobias modestly made himself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Even his food prep took a dive — he did sing like he always did, but this time it was more sullen. It was like a quiet dubstep'd version of "In the Arms of an Angel." Yeah, it was really that depressing.

Hassan recognized his brother's sullen tune a mile away, and knew they had to have another talk. They just worked through some deep-rooted issues, but they're not out of the woods yet. Just because the two of them said they would change, doesn't mean it's going to work out perfectly in practice. If anything, this nomination ceremony is a test. They have to prove that they can stick to their word.

He entered the kitchen and leaned on the counter behind Tobias. "Hey, brother."

Tobias turned around, sandwich-in-hand (No, not on a plate. There are literally crumbs everywhere. Oh, and he left the jelly'd knife on the counter, too).

"Hey bro-bro, what's good?"

"Well, you know, we're both nominated this week. There's a humongous chance that one of us is going home. I just wanted to make sure you knew that I would stick to my word. I won't try to help you. All of your success is your own."

"Damn right, boyo," he said as he took a bite of his food. "We're our own men and we ain't gonna let something like fam hold us back." As he talked, crumbs spewed from his mouth.

"That's right. If one of us has the chance to save ourselves, we'll do it. If I had to go home over anyone, I'm glad it would be you."

Tobias held out his hand for Hassan to shake. It had smears of peanut butter all over it. And some crumbs stuck on.

"May the best man win."

Hassan cringed at Tobias's disgusting hand, but after hesitation reached out to shake it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
No more peanut butter and jelly [Private RP Tobias and Hassan]
Page 1 of 1