The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Put Your Freakum Dress On Private RP (Steph and Amberley)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Put Your Freakum Dress On Private RP (Steph and Amberley) Empty
PostSubject: Put Your Freakum Dress On Private RP (Steph and Amberley)   Put Your Freakum Dress On Private RP (Steph and Amberley) Clock10Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:39 am

Stephanie starts getting dressed up for the Halloween party. She is living the fantasy and feels even more beautiful than usual Put Your Freakum Dress On Private RP (Steph and Amberley) Tumblr_nlnxq26rsO1s218lpo1_500 she is dressed as an angel since it is her dream to be a Victoria secret model. Luckily she brought one of her beautiful lowcut sequin dresses to liven up the party and found a halo in the storage room
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Put Your Freakum Dress On Private RP (Steph and Amberley)   Put Your Freakum Dress On Private RP (Steph and Amberley) Clock10Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:45 am

Amberly, all dressed up in a cute angel outfit gets into the bathroom to get her make up ready, she is gonna look so fucking cu-

Put Your Freakum Dress On Private RP (Steph and Amberley) BbQ3_f-maxage-0_s-200x150

WHAT IS THAT?

Amberly walks over to Stephanie and looks at her in disgust... "Um, Excuse me?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Put Your Freakum Dress On Private RP (Steph and Amberley)   Put Your Freakum Dress On Private RP (Steph and Amberley) Clock10Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:49 am

Stephanie smiles and looks over "haha awe this is awkward, sorry Amberley!"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Put Your Freakum Dress On Private RP (Steph and Amberley)   Put Your Freakum Dress On Private RP (Steph and Amberley) Clock10Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:53 am

Put Your Freakum Dress On Private RP (Steph and Amberley) C7522b66c691dd6fdb9dad940df61e0f

"Don't play dumb with me sugar plum. You knew I was gonna dress up as an angel, you're trying to outshine me and I don't like it.  I don't wanna embarrass you when I look the prettiest. Someone has to change. so change."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Put Your Freakum Dress On Private RP (Steph and Amberley)   Put Your Freakum Dress On Private RP (Steph and Amberley) Clock10Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:00 am

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AgitatedIncredibleAnaconda-max-1mb.gif
"Actually I didn't know that I'm sorry! We could match with you being a devil! It would totally be cute" she smiles hoping that she listens and doesn't get more mad
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Put Your Freakum Dress On Private RP (Steph and Amberley)   Put Your Freakum Dress On Private RP (Steph and Amberley) Clock10Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:13 am

Put Your Freakum Dress On Private RP (Steph and Amberley) Giphy

"Me? The Devil? I don't wanna be the devil, why can't you be the devil?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Put Your Freakum Dress On Private RP (Steph and Amberley)   Put Your Freakum Dress On Private RP (Steph and Amberley) Clock10Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:25 am

Stephanie looks down at her clothes "well I'm already dressed and did my makeup. I'm really sorry. The devil would be fun! Or dress like a celebrity that people compare you too, that would be fun"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Put Your Freakum Dress On Private RP (Steph and Amberley)   Put Your Freakum Dress On Private RP (Steph and Amberley) Clock10Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:30 am

"UUuUGH FInNE!~ But I'm not doing it because you told me too. I'm doing it cause I have a better idea. An idea that will make me the center of attention. KNOW THAT"

Put Your Freakum Dress On Private RP (Steph and Amberley) Tumblr_inline_obbnuwsUby1sk73nr_500
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Put Your Freakum Dress On Private RP (Steph and Amberley)   Put Your Freakum Dress On Private RP (Steph and Amberley) Clock10Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:43 am

Put Your Freakum Dress On Private RP (Steph and Amberley) 5MpEA_s-200x150

Stephanie then goes back to doing her makeup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Put Your Freakum Dress On Private RP (Steph and Amberley)   Put Your Freakum Dress On Private RP (Steph and Amberley) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Put Your Freakum Dress On Private RP (Steph and Amberley)
Page 1 of 1