The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ohhh Tobbbiii Private RP (Steph and Tobias)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Ohhh Tobbbiii Private RP  (Steph and Tobias) Empty
PostSubject: Ohhh Tobbbiii Private RP (Steph and Tobias)   Ohhh Tobbbiii Private RP  (Steph and Tobias) Clock10Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:14 pm

Stephanie goes up to the door. Before she knocks, she pushes up her bra and makes her cleavage showing more. She hated doing this but she needs to make a game move while not showing her cards yet...Tobias is a sucker for girls so this was needed. Steph knocks on the door "Hey Tobbiiii, can we talk for a second pleeeaasse?"
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh Tobbbiii Private RP (Steph and Tobias)   Ohhh Tobbbiii Private RP  (Steph and Tobias) Clock10Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:47 pm

Tobias jumped to the door in a long red robe, expecting Jane. Finally, girly-girl must be ready to talk about the other night!!

He opened the door, one arm leaning against the door hinge sexily, giving the look.

But it wasn't Jane. It was Stephanie. Also a super hot chick, but not the one on his mind right now. Oh well. Play it off, Tobster.

"Well hello there girly. You just caught me...about to soothe this bod in a NOICE bath. Wyd?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh Tobbbiii Private RP (Steph and Tobias)   Ohhh Tobbbiii Private RP  (Steph and Tobias) Clock10Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:07 pm

Stephanie giggled "You're adorable." She comes in and sits down "so as you can see, I have the POP hanging around my neck which is what I wanted to talk about. So I want to use it on Cam, obvi. If you put up the replacement I want, I can do two things...one i can make sure they go home so you don't have blood on your hands. And two I'll make sure Joel and Cam don't go after you. I can offer another thing too but I wanted to do that anyway" hopefully he understands that I'm talking about helping him with Jane...
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh Tobbbiii Private RP (Steph and Tobias)   Ohhh Tobbbiii Private RP  (Steph and Tobias) Clock10Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:06 pm

Tobias crossed his arms, trying to be cool and thoughtful as Stephanie walked past him and explained her situation. He nodded along with her words, attempting to look smart.

"Well Stephie, ya make a good good argument. If you'll make sure Joel and Cam don't get me back,
I gotchu on the nominee. As long as it aint homegirl Janey-Jane or my dude Jules. As for the other thing...Ya boi is flattered but I'm in a state of 'its complicated,' ya feels? Yeah you feels. But don't fret Blondie, I still think you're gorgeous as heck. Like, you should model."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh Tobbbiii Private RP (Steph and Tobias)   Ohhh Tobbbiii Private RP  (Steph and Tobias) Clock10Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:44 am

Stephanie sighs a sigh of relief "Don't worry. I'll keep my promise, literally thank you. Cam is an understanding guy and Joel does whatever Cam does. And don't worry I didn't mean Jane!!" She then looks over at the camera.
Ohhh Tobbbiii Private RP  (Steph and Tobias) 200w

"I didn't mean that... The other thing I meant was helping you get with Jane....and i am a model already but thank you! Anywaaays, I think you should put up Amberley, she is not a nice person. She treats most of the girls like crap and doesn't do much for your game or mine. You don't want to take a big threat out this early since you'll be targeted since you've won two HA comps already and sent someone really good home. So it would be better to send someone like her home so people don't think you're a threat slash strategyist player. But yeah like she is not a nice person and idk if anyone can trust her"
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh Tobbbiii Private RP (Steph and Tobias)   Ohhh Tobbbiii Private RP  (Steph and Tobias) Clock10Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:37 am

Tobias rubbed his chin thinking about the strategy Stephanie laid out for him. "Yeah yeah I get wachu saying. But even tho Amberly weird, she's been a good homegirl to me. She even made me pizza!...It ain't edible pizza. Ya boi'd wind up in the hospital if he ate it, but he still tried."

He sat on the bed, his brows scrunched up in thought.

Ohhh Tobbbiii Private RP  (Steph and Tobias) BB1TQprCIAAdMPX

"But if she ain't treatin the other ladies well...I gotta look out for mah girls. And Tobi here ain't looking to be a target. Aight girly, she'll be my nom."

He reached out a fist for her to fist-bump. His hands were...surprisingly kind of clean this time? It's almost as if he was trying to be more hygienic to appeal to a certain someone.

"As for Janey, I need all the help I can get."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh Tobbbiii Private RP (Steph and Tobias)   Ohhh Tobbbiii Private RP  (Steph and Tobias) Clock10Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:07 am

Stephanie sighs a sigh of relief and fist bumps Tobias back "Phew, thank you so much Tobias. Trust me, this will help you out. Knowing her, she'd get jealous of Jane if she got in a relationship with you while Amberley stayed single." She then sits back and puts her hands on her lap and smiles  Ohhh Tobbbiii Private RP  (Steph and Tobias) Tenor

"I love being matchmaker. So you gotta be vulnerable. Show her your emotions for her and be honest. Girls love a sensitive guy, not just a guy with quirks so show her how serious you are"
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh Tobbbiii Private RP (Steph and Tobias)   Ohhh Tobbbiii Private RP  (Steph and Tobias) Clock10Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:13 pm

"That's true girl, never thoughta that. Wouldn't want Amberly to come between us,
ya know?"

Tobias folded his arms. What's with all these peeps and telling me I need to have feelings and emotions. Ya boi's the most PASSIONATE man out there. But if her and Jules both be sayin it, it must be true.

"Aight, but it's like this: I don't think homegirls serious about me. She did something...WILD...but then played it like a joke. Maybe she just doesn't see me like that?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh Tobbbiii Private RP (Steph and Tobias)   Ohhh Tobbbiii Private RP  (Steph and Tobias) Clock10Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:23 pm

"Exactlllyyy and honestly me either cause I want to see y'all work out."

she then thinks a little before answering "What was the wild thing she did? Cause I doubt it means that she doesn't like you. Unless it was hurtful"
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh Tobbbiii Private RP (Steph and Tobias)   Ohhh Tobbbiii Private RP  (Steph and Tobias) Clock10Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:28 pm

"WELL GIRL, I don't normally 'kiss and tell' so to speak..." Because he never got into a situation that was worth bragging about. "But lemme just say she pulled a move I THOT meant something, but then laughed and ran off..."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh Tobbbiii Private RP (Steph and Tobias)   Ohhh Tobbbiii Private RP  (Steph and Tobias) Clock10Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:26 pm

Stephanie grins "Kiss and tell? Who said anything about a kiss?" She then laughs "if that's what she did, she prob ran away cause she got nervous or thought she went too far with you in case you didn't like her back. Just talk about it with her and tell her how you like her. And liked whatever she did possibly"
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh Tobbbiii Private RP (Steph and Tobias)   Ohhh Tobbbiii Private RP  (Steph and Tobias) Clock10Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:35 pm

BUSTED. And I had played it oh so suave. Oh well.

"Don't tell nobody, okay? But, uh, maybe you gotta point...I don't wanna be too forward tho. Can't seem desperate. But if Janey-Jane is ready to talk to me, Tobi is all for it!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh Tobbbiii Private RP (Steph and Tobias)   Ohhh Tobbbiii Private RP  (Steph and Tobias) Clock10Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:45 pm

Stephanie smiles "Don't worry, I'll keep it secret. And you're right but at the same time, you're both shy people...someone's gotta make the move or no one will then she'll be the girl that got away."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ohhh Tobbbiii Private RP (Steph and Tobias)   Ohhh Tobbbiii Private RP  (Steph and Tobias) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Ohhh Tobbbiii Private RP (Steph and Tobias)
Page 1 of 1