The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Get Schwifty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Get Schwifty Empty
PostSubject: Get Schwifty   Get Schwifty Clock10Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:19 pm

Jules was sitting in the Have-Not room, slowly plucking out some song or another. The melody was gorgeous, as always, but the lyrics... Eugh. Something about how doing laundry isn't the same without his fertility goddess or some nonsense. He was stuck on a line about bleach and how he didn't know if he was crying from the smell or from heartbreak when he realized he was no longer alone.

"...Oh. Natasha. I am sorry, I didn't realize you were in for the night." He shuffled around and backed himself into a corner so as to give her as much room as possible. "Please, get comfortable~"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

Get Schwifty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Schwifty   Get Schwifty Clock10Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:17 pm

Natasha had always loved to listen to Jules play his instruments. He was talented. She got lost in listening to his playing, ignoring the lyrics. 'Bleach? Weird, but nice tune...' she thought to herself.

Suddenly she realized that the music had stopped and Jules had begun speaking to her. "Oh! Yeah, it's been a long week so I'm just tired..." She sat on the bed where there was space. "What are you working on, if you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Get Schwifty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Schwifty   Get Schwifty Clock10Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:26 pm

"Uhh..." Hmm, how best to say it? Jules didn't want to come on too strong and make her uncomfortable--keeping his distance was the only way he could really show her how much he cared.

Which, come to think of it, didn't make much sense. He'd been telling Tobias to be bold, Stephanie had been telling HIM to be more upfront about his feelings. Maybe this was his chance to do so!

"It's... About you, actually." He leaned back, running a hand through his hair and scratching at the back of his neck. Ooooh so sexy when he's nervous! At least, in his head. "I was just thinking about all the good times we used to have... Little things, like doing laundry and cooking and cleaning. I miss it. I miss you."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

Get Schwifty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Schwifty   Get Schwifty Clock10Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:35 pm

Natasha was taken a back for a moment. She thought they had put it past them, but here they are. "I... I miss them too. I miss you too. But Jules, I just.. I can't..." She trails off.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Get Schwifty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Schwifty   Get Schwifty Clock10Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:42 pm

"Well I can't keep denying my feelings like this." He wanted so badly to take her in his arms, hold her, kiss her. But, not just yet. He simply scooted a little closer. "I love you. More than I've ever loved anyone. And, I never wanted to hurt you like this--it was one stupid mistake that will never happen again."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

Get Schwifty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Schwifty   Get Schwifty Clock10Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:02 pm

Natasha got up from the bed and turned to him. "Except it WASN'T, Jules! We were ENGAGED and you CHEATED on me!" The angry tears were coming, but she held them back. "It doesn't matter that you didn't mean to hurt me, what matters is that you did. And you can't take it back."

She took a few deep breaths to calm herself down. "Look, Jules... while we were dating, we always kept things open. So, when you did stupid shit like that, I didn't get upset. We weren't exclusive and I had no right to tell you what you could or couldn't do. So I didn't."

She sits down the the bed across from him and continues. "And even when things started to become more serious, it was never really exclusive. Exclusivity wasn't healthy for you at the time and I didn't want to force you to do anything you didn't want to do until you wanted to. So, when you proposed it was because you wanted to make that step to be exclusive. At least, that's what I thought before I found out you cheated on me."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Get Schwifty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Schwifty   Get Schwifty Clock10Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:06 pm

Oh well DAMN that was fast. Jules didn't see Natasha fired up that often and it awoke a fire in his loins really impressed him. Nevertheless, he had to plead his case. This was his shot! "How many times can I say it: I was at a party, I got drunk, and I don't even remember it happening!" He reached for her hands. If he was really pouring his heart out, he couldn't do it without some small form of contact. "But now that I've lost you, I know that I can give it all up for you. I've quit completely--please just let me prove to you that I can be the man you deserve."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

Get Schwifty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Schwifty   Get Schwifty Clock10Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:21 pm

"Jules, you haven't even said that words 'I'm sorry.'" She sighed. "Jules, I do still love you and I'm not saying no to you. I'm just saying... not here. not now."

She quickly grabs a blanket and makes her way to the door. "You can have the bed, I'll sleep in the living room."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Get Schwifty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Schwifty   Get Schwifty Clock10Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:31 pm

"But if not here and now..." He sighed. She wasn't going to come back. He'd blown it. "I am sorry. I just... I wanted to think of a bigger way to say it. And I will never stop loving you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Get Schwifty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get Schwifty   Get Schwifty Clock10

Back to top Go down

Get Schwifty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 3 :: The House :: Have-Not Room-
Jump to: