The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lying, the Bitch, and the Warzone.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haleigh

Haleigh

The Lying, the Bitch, and the Warzone. Empty
PostSubject: The Lying, the Bitch, and the Warzone.   The Lying, the Bitch, and the Warzone. Clock10Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:37 pm

Amberly walks into the bedroom where Gyselle is sleeping and stands next to the end of her bed.

“Wake up” She pulls the covers from Gyselle. “Get up, we’re fighting”

Last edited by Aaron/Amberly on Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: The Lying, the Bitch, and the Warzone.   The Lying, the Bitch, and the Warzone. Clock10Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:38 pm

Gyselle rolls over to the side of the bed and grabs her blanket and wraps it back around her.
“No, I’m not fighting you”
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: The Lying, the Bitch, and the Warzone.   The Lying, the Bitch, and the Warzone. Clock10Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:41 pm

“UH, I thunk u don't have choice, BITCH."

"You want 2 get in between me and my frien and have him nominate me so that your black ass can be safe another week? I DONT THINK SO. I had just about enough of you people ruining my princess fantasy. GET UP.”

Amberly gets onto Gyselle’s bed and jumps up and down screaming from the top of her lungs. “WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAAAAKKKEEE UUUUUPPPPPP”
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: The Lying, the Bitch, and the Warzone.   The Lying, the Bitch, and the Warzone. Clock10Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:42 pm

She bits her lip ”Amberly, It would be smart for you to leave me alone before you make yourself look stupid on national television. When you calm down, we can talk like women.”
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: The Lying, the Bitch, and the Warzone.   The Lying, the Bitch, and the Warzone. Clock10Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:42 pm

“FINE but if ur not awake in 30 min, There wull b a problum…” She walks off

(An hour pass's by, I'll post the rest when I'm off work!)
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: The Lying, the Bitch, and the Warzone.   The Lying, the Bitch, and the Warzone. Clock10Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:51 am

"WAKE UP! U ASKED 4 ET" Amberly is heard screaming from the kitchen.
"Stop being scured and own up to yer shit, I know you been plottin shit!"

Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: The Lying, the Bitch, and the Warzone.   The Lying, the Bitch, and the Warzone. Clock10Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:54 am

"Amberly, what is wrong with you? Can you act like a grown women for once in your life? I'm not having it with you. Do you even have proof that I was going around telling other people to send you home? No, because your choosing to play this game personally. Have you even talked to Tobias about it to maybe get ideas instead of assuming?"

The Lying, the Bitch, and the Warzone. Giphy

Last edited by Gyselle/Joel/Zella on Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: The Lying, the Bitch, and the Warzone.   The Lying, the Bitch, and the Warzone. Clock10Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:59 am

"Okay?" she replies softly.

Amberly continues to act childish and begins to touch her hair trying to bother her as much as possible.

"HEY" Aaron comes from behind Amberly and backs her away from Gyselle.

"dont touch her hair..."

"Oh? You mean..." She reaches her hand out again to Gyselle "Like this?" She drabs onto her hair again. "And what are you gonna do about it?"
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: The Lying, the Bitch, and the Warzone.   The Lying, the Bitch, and the Warzone. Clock10Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:28 am

"Amberly, I'm giving you one last chance to stop now before you end up regretting your decision."

Joel walks into the room to see what the commotion is all about. When he see's the two girls face to face arguing with each other he thinks it might be best to leave but stay near incase things get serious. "I'm kinda over all this drama... so im gonna go..."
The Lying, the Bitch, and the Warzone. Tumblr_inline_n1zk91Ea6i1rz6vmu
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: The Lying, the Bitch, and the Warzone.   The Lying, the Bitch, and the Warzone. Clock10Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:39 am

She notices the other houseguests start to walk in and wonder what's going on. With the houseguest seeing gyselle put her hand on her Now's her plan to play victim and make Gyselle look like villain she TRULY is. Let the show begin...

"OH MY GUD" Amberly screams from the top of her lungs to where it cracks
"SHE THREATENED ME"

"SHE NEEDS 2 GUR HOME, I DUNT FEEL SAFE HERE!"
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: The Lying, the Bitch, and the Warzone.   The Lying, the Bitch, and the Warzone. Clock10Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:43 am

Joel notices the bullshit Amberly is pulling and has had enough.
"Okay, this is getting ridiculous Amberly. You need to stop" Joel grabs amberly and takes her out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: The Lying, the Bitch, and the Warzone.   The Lying, the Bitch, and the Warzone. Clock10Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:49 am

"Wait, How is thus my fault?? She Started it! U all saw it!" Amberly glares at Gyselle "Wow.... your so tough Gyselle, having to have so many men defend you!" She yells while Joel drags her out of the room.

The Lying, the Bitch, and the Warzone. Dragging-o

"'If you want yo shit told call Gyselle and if you want your dick sucked call Gyselle!"

"IM SO IMPRESSED COMPTON"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lying, the Bitch, and the Warzone.   The Lying, the Bitch, and the Warzone. Clock10

Back to top Go down

The Lying, the Bitch, and the Warzone.
Page 1 of 1