The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 4 - Alliance is QUAKEING

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Week 4 - Alliance is QUAKEING Empty
PostSubject: Week 4 - Alliance is QUAKEING   Week 4 - Alliance is QUAKEING Clock10Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:33 pm

Jane is running her fingers through her hair, looking at the ground to avoid the camera. "So... Thankfully, Natasha and Jules had my back and warned me that the alliance is turning against me. But, that means I don't really have a leg to stand on here... All my friends are in that alliance!"

"... Except Tobias..."

She sighs, "I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and talk to him if I survive this week. Even if he rejects me, we get along really well and we might be able to be friends."

"If Cam's alliance breaks up or Natasha and Stephanie break off from it, we might be able to work together, but I don't think I'm long for this competition if I don't make some new connections."
Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Alliance is QUAKEING
Page 1 of 1