The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here for Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Here for Me Empty
PostSubject: Here for Me   Here for Me Clock10Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:23 pm

Natasha sat in the diary room, ready to talk about the days happenings with Jules.

"So, in Jules' basket from home there was a picture that ended up proving that he didn't cheat on me..." She rubs her arm. "That made me feel really dumb, but it's good to know that it didn't happen.

But I can't date him right now. At least, not until the game is over. I came here for myself, not for him or our relationship. I didn't even know he was going to be on the show! It's good to know that I can fully trust him now. I thought he was trying to play for me because he felt guilty, not because he actually loved me. Now that I know I can trust him, I'll take him as far as I can, but I meant what I said: I'm not here for us, I'm here for me."
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com

Here for Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 3 :: The House :: Diary Room :: Natasha-
Jump to: