The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gettin' her MAN back (Private RP - Jane & Tobias)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Gettin' her MAN back (Private RP - Jane & Tobias) Empty
PostSubject: Gettin' her MAN back (Private RP - Jane & Tobias)   Gettin' her MAN back (Private RP - Jane & Tobias) Clock10Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:27 pm

There was precious little left to do to prepare for the upcoming nominations. Jane had found a friend in Aaron, she'd talked briefly with Jules about Cam's now-messy alliance, and she'd done her best to win the challenge (even if she'd failed). With Harriet gone that really only left... Patching things up with Tobias.

How long had it been since the kiss? A week maybe? A week of not talking to her friend... Was weird. He was a little dorky and had a one-track mind, but she'd really liked that about him! It kept things from getting too intense in the house. Plus, he was cute and fun and kissing him had felt like all her cheesy fanfictions had always told her it should feel.

So, even if she was going to be rejected or yelled at, Jane knew she had to go talk to the guy. She had to get her little troll buddy--or maybe more than a buddy--back.

Early in the morning when most of the contestants were roaming the house, she passed by the bedroom and SUPER SNEAKILY (not at all she had to lean half-way into the room and squint to look around) checked to see if he was in. He was... He was either passed out playing with a fidget spinner or was just completely zoned out. Hoping for the latter (sleeping with a fidget spinner didn't seem very safe), she shuffled into the room.

Gettin' her MAN back (Private RP - Jane & Tobias) A6MKo2p

"So... Hey. Tobias. We uh... We should talk... I think."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Gettin' her MAN back (Private RP - Jane & Tobias)   Gettin' her MAN back (Private RP - Jane & Tobias) Clock10Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:34 pm

Jane! Oh my goofus Jane is here. Tobias jumped with a start and immediately hid his fidget spinner under his pillow. He checked to make sure his fly wasn't down, quickly patted his hair to make sure it was standing up with nothing out of place, and did a quick sniff test on his armpits. Good enough.

He didn't know what Jane wanted to talk about but he feared the worst. Even with Steph and Jules reassuring him and telling him to be open about his so-called "feelings," he was nervous. He stood up awkwardly and put his hands together behind his back. He was real awkward with avoiding eye contact.

"Uh, yeah, girly...What it do? Been a while..."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Gettin' her MAN back (Private RP - Jane & Tobias)   Gettin' her MAN back (Private RP - Jane & Tobias) Clock10Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:39 pm

The good thing about Jane being awkward was that she didn't notice how awkward Tobias was being. A match made in heaven, truly. She was just super seriously checking out the floor and looking absolutely nowhere around that man or his majestic mane of hair.

Gettin' her MAN back (Private RP - Jane & Tobias) 0b2a1e0dc4d7751cb6d41ac2abb21315

"Well uh... Harriet's gone, so that's a thing... Wow, that POP challenge was intense huh?" She forced a laugh and scratched the back of her head. "I uh... Said some stuff, and before that I DID some stuff, and I guess I should... explain all of that?"
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Gettin' her MAN back (Private RP - Jane & Tobias)   Gettin' her MAN back (Private RP - Jane & Tobias) Clock10Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:42 pm

Tobias matched Jane's stance and eyed his feet. He kicked over a sock on the floor beside him.

"Yeah...Harriet gone is nutso. And the thing at the pool?" He giggled awkwardly. Just say it, Tobi. "What was that about, girly? Are you into me? Cuz, er..." Because you're into her, too. Say it. Goddamn it, Tobias. Do you need her to do all the work for you?

Gettin' her MAN back (Private RP - Jane & Tobias) Giphy
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Gettin' her MAN back (Private RP - Jane & Tobias)   Gettin' her MAN back (Private RP - Jane & Tobias) Clock10Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:16 pm

Oh no. Here it comes. She sighed, "Yea... I'm sorry. I thought you were giving me 'the signal' and I shouldn't have kissed you. It's okay if you aren't into me."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Gettin' her MAN back (Private RP - Jane & Tobias)   Gettin' her MAN back (Private RP - Jane & Tobias) Clock10Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:42 pm

No no no, Tobi! Blondie and Ponytail were right. She does think you weren't into it.
Goddamn tell her already!

Tobias always exuded confidence and sweet-talking, but he found himself at a loss here. Even though he really knew what he felt, truth is he was never good at putting his feelings into any meaningful action.
There she was, a beautiful thicc Asian goddess standing before him admitting her true feelings, and Tobias still struggled to make himself vulnerable.

"Janey-Jane, it ain't how you think it is..." He scratched the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Gettin' her MAN back (Private RP - Jane & Tobias)   Gettin' her MAN back (Private RP - Jane & Tobias) Clock10Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:50 pm

She raised a brow, "Then... how is it?" He'd been hanging around with Jules a lot lately, and that guy was a serious pervert so. Uh.

OH.

Jane flushed bright red. "Uh... If there's someone else, that's cool too... I'm not into the poly thing? Probably. Uh."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Gettin' her MAN back (Private RP - Jane & Tobias)   Gettin' her MAN back (Private RP - Jane & Tobias) Clock10Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:04 am

Tobias waved his hands in front of himself in protest, nodding his head 'no' extremely. Bro you are totally screwing this up. Are you gonna just tell her yet?

"No no no Janey, it ain't like that." He gulped, sighed a deep sigh and squinted his eyes tight. Maybe if I can't see her it won't feel as awkward.

"The kiss, it was like, like this you see?" He started waving his hands frantically to the left. "And then I was like this," he said as he waved his hands in a circular motion in front of him. "And then you were like," he waved his hands to his right in an upwards-downwards, then spiral motion. "And then we were both like," and he pressed his hands together in front of him but then slowly moved them apart. "But it should be like..." He moved the hands slowly back together again and grasped them.

"Ya feels?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Gettin' her MAN back (Private RP - Jane & Tobias)   Gettin' her MAN back (Private RP - Jane & Tobias) Clock10Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:17 am

Oh. Wow. Okay. This required further analysis.

Gettin' her MAN back (Private RP - Jane & Tobias) Tenor

She nodded along while he performed his little interpretive dance, acting like she knew EXACTLY what he was talking about. Jane had to go into hardcore business mode--like if she was in the middle of a guild meeting or something. "Uh uh... okay... Yea I think I feel."

Jane went to grab his hand (pausing before doing so, just to make sure he had ample time to pull away), and then looked deep into his eyes.

"Premature emissions happen to everyone, Tobias. You don't have to be ashamed of that."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Gettin' her MAN back (Private RP - Jane & Tobias)   Gettin' her MAN back (Private RP - Jane & Tobias) Clock10Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:34 am

Premature...emissions? Tobias had absolutely no idea what she was talking about. His vocabulary didn't stretch that far. Nuh-uh, nope. BUT she had grabbed his hand and he figured it was a good sign.

"Premonition what now? Nah girly, its..." He placed a hand over Jane's. She probably could feel the sweat, but he didn't notice.

"...It was good. That you uh did the kiss thing. Like, 10/10 would..." he stopped himself. Don't make it awks.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Gettin' her MAN back (Private RP - Jane & Tobias)   Gettin' her MAN back (Private RP - Jane & Tobias) Clock10Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:42 am

"It was... good?" YES. YES HOLY SHIT YES. Plus there was another hand--more physical contact all good signs! She was feeling a little lightheaded, a little sweaty, and Jane was also reasonably sure she was grinning from ear-to-ear. She didn't even care--no rejection in sight means a happy Janey!!

"So... Like. What's the probability of that happening again?" ... Okay so happy Jane apparently resorts to talking like Spock. We can work with that. "With uh... Feelings and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Gettin' her MAN back (Private RP - Jane & Tobias)   Gettin' her MAN back (Private RP - Jane & Tobias) Clock10Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:50 am

Tobias sighed in relief. A'ight boyo, the hard part's over. Now just do what you do best: smoooooth-talk.

Now that he got past talking "feelings" (sorta), he felt much more relaxed and ready to be himself again.

"Girly I'd say the chances are a solid 5/7."

He thought about it a sec. "Well a'ight, lil better than that."

Tobias leaned in for a real, actual kiss, on purpose this time. But he only leaned in about 90%. He heard in some movie that you wanna go 90% so you don't seem too desperate and let the girly girl to the last 10%. Make sure she's really about it and stuff. Show her the magic.

Gettin' her MAN back (Private RP - Jane & Tobias) 687474703a2f2f626c6f672e657374686572676962626f6e732e636f6d2f77702d636f6e74656e742f75706c6f6164732f323031342f30342f486974636853637265656e436170747572652e6a7067
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Gettin' her MAN back (Private RP - Jane & Tobias)   Gettin' her MAN back (Private RP - Jane & Tobias) Clock10Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:57 am

Janey was INTO IT. She was ready to make that boy a MAN.

Or uh... At least a boy who had on purposed kissed a girl.

Twice...

She shook herself a little bit. Too much thinking, not enough action! When she realized he was leaning in for a for-real totally on purpose kiss.

Oh my gosh.

Oh golly.

Oh goodness gracious.

She leaned in about 8%... Should she close her eyes?? That might make it less awkward. Technically she'd already kissed him before so this shouldn't be awkward. WHY WAS THIS AWKWARD? UGH.

Finally Jane just took a deep breath and went in for the kill. GOOOOOOOOLLY.
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Gettin' her MAN back (Private RP - Jane & Tobias)   Gettin' her MAN back (Private RP - Jane & Tobias) Clock10Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:09 am

He opened his squinted-tight eyes for a second to see if Jane was actually gonna go for it or if he was gonna be left hanging. He was completely surprised to see her so close to his face. Like, closer than any girl had been. Not counting family. It was scary (and nothing scares Tobias /s) but he could not wait to do a kiss on purpose this time.

Jane finally finished the remaining 2% and their lips met in a totally awkward and nerdy virgin kiss.

She smells like butterscotch and honey and ohmygoshthisisreallyhappeningicantwaittotelljulesandmybrother
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Gettin' her MAN back (Private RP - Jane & Tobias)   Gettin' her MAN back (Private RP - Jane & Tobias) Clock10Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:16 am

When that little bit of adorable was over, Jane was... not actually sure how to feel. EXCITED. But also like... Were they a couple now? Did she dare ask? Also when was an appropriate time to talk about family? Was this going to be a long-distance thing? What about the challenges?! Would the tension tear them apart? So many things to say and so little time.

Instead, she just settled for a classic line. "You smell like... Uuhh... Axe. And candy." She leaned in close, whispering in his ear (just like all the sexy girls in her anime always did). "I like that~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gettin' her MAN back (Private RP - Jane & Tobias)   Gettin' her MAN back (Private RP - Jane & Tobias) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Gettin' her MAN back (Private RP - Jane & Tobias)
Page 1 of 1