The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Building Bridges and Cutting Ties

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Building Bridges and Cutting Ties Empty
PostSubject: Building Bridges and Cutting Ties   Building Bridges and Cutting Ties Clock10Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:44 am

Natasha sat on the Diary Room sofa. “So... this week has been pretty wild already. That huge fight with Cam, Steph and Joel was really embarrassing and totally out of character for me, but... it helped me realize that it was time to ditch them. They were toxic and not good for my game at all anymore.

I did feel really bad about the way I handled things though, especially with Stephanie,” she sighs. “I’m just not talking to her because I really doubt she wants to talk to me and I wouldn’t even know where to begin.”

She leans forward excitedly. “But on the bright side, I definitely felt as though I made some progress with Jane!”

Building Bridges and Cutting Ties Latest?cb=20150814182602

“I really do hope this... Nerd Herd alliance works out. I not only respect them as players, but as people and I think it’s really valuable in this game when you’re away from people you know and love.”
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com

Building Bridges and Cutting Ties
Page 1 of 1