The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 6 - What. A. WEEK.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

Week 6 - What. A. WEEK. Empty
PostSubject: Week 6 - What. A. WEEK.   Week 6 - What. A. WEEK. Clock10Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:12 am

"I can't believe the week I've been having. First I get with the sweet, the smart, the gorgeously hot Janey-Jane...Then I KISS HER."

Week 6 - What. A. WEEK. Giphy

"...Then right as I begin getting the good in my life, THICC GODDESStm is taken away from me! It ain't right, I tell ya, it ain't right. And ya boi Tobi here isn't just gonna sit by and let Cam-a-not get away with it." He nodded his head disapprovingly.

"Yeah homedouche may have kept his promise to me, but he knowingly targeted my four-eyed beauty. It ain't gonna fly, no no," he said as he snapped his fingers and pointed at the camera. "I gotta do what I gotta do. And for JJ, I gotta take this competition seriously. Which means you're next, boyo. You're next."
Back to top Go down

Week 6 - What. A. WEEK.
Page 1 of 1