School's Out! Welcome to Mad House 4. This season features 16 house guests battling it out in High School Clique-themed teams.
Who are you rooting for: the Jocks, the Populars, the Nerds or the Outcasts?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

You Are Now The HA (Private RP w/ Val & Jules)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin

PostSubject: You Are Now The HA (Private RP w/ Val & Jules)   Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:18 pm

After the 24 hour voting period was up for the HA Competition, each of the HouseGuests were called one-by-one to know whether or not they were crowned the Secret HA for the week... until they got to Jules.

"Hello Jules," Val said over the monitor. "The viewers at home have voted and I would just like to say... CONGRATULATIONS! You are the new House Ambassador. When you are ready, please report here to make your nominations. Good luck!"

Last edited by Val on Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: You Are Now The HA (Private RP w/ Val & Jules)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:30 am

Some time later, after spending some time (a LOT of time, if you catch my drift) with Natasha, Jules finally returned to the Diary Room.

"Val, I've made a decision. I nominate Cam and Joel."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

You Are Now The HA (Private RP w/ Val & Jules)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 3 :: The House :: Diary Room :: Group Sessions-
Jump to: