School's Out! Welcome to Mad House 4. This season features 16 house guests battling it out in High School Clique-themed teams.
Who are you rooting for: the Jocks, the Populars, the Nerds or the Outcasts?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Moving In (RP w/ Je'xxnda)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaron/Amberly

PostSubject: Moving In (RP w/ Je'xxnda)   Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:45 pm

After keeping in contact with Manda after the show, He wanted to move to a much bigger city and to get away from his small little town who don't fulfill his vegan needs. It's a bit surprising that he remained to keep contact with Manda, I guess things change once you're out of the show and know who you really click best with.

To make a long story short Manda offered to be roommates with him.

He walks into the new apartment that Manda and him made a lease on. It was a lot bigger than he expected, He thought more of a two bedroom and one bathroom with a small kitchen type of apartment. Just to be able to pay off rent more easily. But noooo, Manda wanted the best apartment there is. He looks around the room in awe.

"Manda, This apartment is way too big. We are gonna have so much extra space that we don't even need,"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Moving In (RP w/ Je'xxnda)   Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:07 pm

Manda was busy directing movers around the apartment. Goddamn, the woman had so much junk to move in with... A DJ booth? Three extra beds?? POOL TOYS? DID THEY EVEN HAVE A POOL?

She turned around with a smirk, "Oh, Raldo... Sweet, innocent Raldo. We need this extra room for partying. I know you're new to this whole 'rich person' thing, but we'll be doing a LOT of partying."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aaron/Amberly

PostSubject: Re: Moving In (RP w/ Je'xxnda)   Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:31 pm

"A Party? Do you think that's a good idea? We don't want to piss our neighbors off and get evicted." He pokes at Manda. "Besides your little after party almost got Mark trampled on. Could of killed the poor guy!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Moving In (RP w/ Je'xxnda)   Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:41 pm

"Hmm Mark, Mark... Why does that name sound familiar... OH yea the guy with the big dick?" She laughed a little, still directing movers. They were now carrying in a... giant... marble statue of a mermaid? A very naked and detailed mermaid. You could practically see the bite marks on her nipples.
"I mean, I should've kept Helen away from him. THat girl loves her some tasty little lumberjack booty."

"But come oooooon, Raldo, live a little! Why move to Cali if you aren't gonna party? What else are you gonna do with your life now that you have money?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aaron/Amberly

PostSubject: Re: Moving In (RP w/ Je'xxnda)   Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:02 am

"What am I gonna do with my life here in California? HELLO? Banish and burn the stereotype that vegans are all 16 year old blonde white girls with dreadlocks running health blogs posting photos of smoothies. ITS DISGUSTING MANDA."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Moving In (RP w/ Je'xxnda)   Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:08 am

"I mean..." She looked him up and down. "You... Aren't breaking any stereotypes there, lamb."

"You have that cute little dad bod goin' on, but everything about you screams VEGAN. If you wanna crush stereotypes, you might need a makeover."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aaron/Amberly

PostSubject: Re: Moving In (RP w/ Je'xxnda)   Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:36 am

"Manda, It's a fashion choice! Those women out there are trying to make Veganism into a look. You should educate yourself more about treating your body like a garden, instead of a graveyard. THEN you would understand the true values of a Vegan than what you hear."

Last edited by Aaron/Amberly on Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Moving In (RP w/ Je'xxnda)   Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:19 am

She scoffs, "I mean if you look at all this and DON'T think that it's as luscious as a garden, you're sadly mistaken." The movers were a little annoyed with her still motioning them around the penthouse--they KNEW HOW TO DO THEIR JOBS DAMN.

Thankfully, Manda's attention was now on other things. She sauntered over to Raldo and put an arm around her little buddy. "I mean if you think about it, I'm more vegan than you are... Like I think REALLY HARD about what's ethical to put in my body. For example: I only suck ethically-harvested di--"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aaron/Amberly

PostSubject: Re: Moving In (RP w/ Je'xxnda)   Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:00 pm

"UMMM??!" Harvested dick? Raldo pressed his fingers to his temple and messages them. Why is she already starting...

"Manda, I really don't wanna hear about Andy's dick... or anyone's"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Moving In (RP w/ Je'xxnda)   Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:29 pm

She shrugged, "So are we making that Roommate Rule Number 1, or do you have more pressing concerns. My list starts off with 'no bringing home animals or dates without telling you roommate'."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aaron/Amberly

PostSubject: Re: Moving In (RP w/ Je'xxnda)   Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:39 pm

”Any rule is fine by me Manda, Just no parties without me knowing, especially nothing crazy when I have my daughter over for the month...”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Moving In (RP w/ Je'xxnda)   Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:59 pm

“Oh yea...” Shed totally forgotten about his daughter. Time to rethink a few design plans... and maybe get a vacation home. She laughed off her nerves and continued to talk shit though, in usual Manda fashion. “Oh pfft don’t even worry about it. I’ll be here as little as possible when it’s parent time, Daddy-o.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving In (RP w/ Je'xxnda)   

Back to top Go down

Moving In (RP w/ Je'xxnda)
Page 1 of 1