The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Day of Class

Go down 
+12
Bryan Spyder
De'Quan
Jedd
Trixie
Jay
Natalie
Agnes
Nate
Harley
Wanda
Cam
Val
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

First Day of Class Empty
PostSubject: First Day of Class   First Day of Class Clock10Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:05 pm

In the living room, Val appears on the monitor hung up on the wall. "Hello, HouseGuests! Welcome to THE MAD HOUSE 4!" She smiles as they clap and cheer.

"Please, get to know one another and feel free to go explore the rest of the house. Each bedroom only contains five beds, so make sure to go claim your spot! I'll be back later to give you more information with the VERY FIRST TWIST OF THE SEASON! See you soon, HouseGuests." She waves and the monitor goes blank, leaving the contestants to talk amongst themselves.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Cam

Cam

First Day of Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class   First Day of Class Clock10Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:20 pm

Ryan smiles and claps his hands together. He turns to all of the other HouseGuests still in the room. "So, should we go around and room and introduce ourselves? I'll start!"

He stands up in his spot and begins. "Yo, I'm Ryan! I'm currently 31 years old and I'm originally from Hoboken, NJ but I live in Los Angeles right now! Cheers to a good season with good times!" He takes a sip of the drink in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

First Day of Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class   First Day of Class Clock10Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:30 pm

Rae picked up a glass of champagne and put on her best 'customer service' smile. "And I'm Rae~ I'm from Michigan--all over Michigan, but staying in Ann Arbor for school. I'm really excited to be here and to make lots of new friends!" She laughed and blew a quick kiss to her fellow contestants.

First Day of Class Cbc4c1c7066c3b793a03427b739de102
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

First Day of Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class   First Day of Class Clock10Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:52 pm

A tanned skin French girl lounges across the couch in a comfortable position. She looks up to see some of the housemates introducing themselves. One of them being a surprisingly good looking man for his age and the other being a cute goth girl with pink hair and a bright smile. Which she kinda liked to be completely honest. She then gets up from her comfy place and introduces herself because why the hell not.

"Alright alright, if we are going to do roll call. I will gladly take part of it. My name is Harley. I am originally from Lyon, France, but me and my family move around a lot. I am just hoping to meet a bunch of cool people and make the most of it.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

First Day of Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class   First Day of Class Clock10Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:57 pm

C.C.'s already tired of this garbage, but complaining straightaway would do nothing but put a fat nasty target on his back, so he decides to choke his feelings back for now. Instead, he just gives a halfhearted wave and flashes a peace sign. "Yo. C.C. is my name, and I'm from Portland, Oregon. You might know me from the Oregon Independent Film Festival, and... yeah." He scratches the back of his neck, still appearing unamused. "What's a guy gotta do to get some decent craft shit around here...?" he muses, gesturing towards the assortment of drinks.
Back to top Go down
Agnes

Agnes

First Day of Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class   First Day of Class Clock10Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:05 pm

With her arms and legs crossed, Agnes noticed that one by one everyone was introducing themselves to the others houseguest, she was already disturbed by some kiddos drinking alcohol that quick inside the house. Well, it's time for her to play the 'popular' card and show everyone how amazing she is, only so she could stabilish some boundries later on.

"As you can see from my outfit, i'm a scout, but not just a scout, Agnes The Scout." she laughs, but her posture does not change a single centimeter "not an alcohol person, but i'm DEFINETELY chill and DEFINETELY an outgoing person", well... that was a lie... but no one but Agnes should know that.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

First Day of Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class   First Day of Class Clock10Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:07 pm

Natalie listens to all of the other house guests that were there introduce themselves with an open ear. It might help her later on if her wants to connect with anyone. That was until it was her turn to say something about herself. She was too busy listening to the others that she didn't even notice it was her turn. Clearing her voice, she stumbled to find the words she wants to say.

"Well...Um... hello everyone. My name is Natalie. I'm from Miami, Florida. Yeah...you can tell by my tan.
Right now I'm caught between two jobs so...nice to meet everyone."

She said the last part very quickly and proceed to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

First Day of Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class   First Day of Class Clock10Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:10 pm

Many people are seated in the living room now. A fairly tall man with long wavy locks and a pair of shaded glasses rises from his seat. He puts one hand in his side and with the other he raises a glass of champagne.

'Jay Trubel here, 24, I'm from Amsterdam but I'm currently living in San Diego, California. I'm a rock inspired singer-songwriter, currently working on becoming a rising star in the USA!' He raises his voice at the end of his sentence, but instantly returns to talking with a calm voice.

'Of course, the emphasis is on BECOMING a rising star.' he looks around the circle of people. 'But most importantly, I can't wait to get to know y'all!' he nods and lets himself drop down on the couch again.
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

First Day of Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class   First Day of Class Clock10Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:27 pm

As she was going to get herself a bed, Trixie hears people introducing themselves one by one. Even tho nobody there impressed her, she still wanted to get to know this people. After all she's in it to win it.
She stepped into the room while loudly chewing the sandwich she previously made:

"Hey Y'all, I'm Trixie, I'm from Chicago, currently living in Chicago." She laughs awkwardly. "I work... well I am technically unemployed but I can manage myself to get... certain business transactions from different sources" She reaches out to the alcohol and takes some shots.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

First Day of Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class   First Day of Class Clock10Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:43 pm

Jedd bursts through the front door and does jazz hands "Heyoooo!! GUYSSS!!!" he swings his bags around and with a huge smile on his face "How are you all doing??!"

He puts down his things on the floor and jumps up "My name is Jedd, I'm originally from the Philippines, I'm excited to be here and I currently live in Florida yo yo!" he goes and shakes everyone's hands and then goes and Rae "Woah...you have a pretty neat style and that hair is beautiful!"

He steps back and dances "I'm a dancer too!!"

First Day of Class Giphy12
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

First Day of Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class   First Day of Class Clock10Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:15 pm

"Yeah Lil'boy got some moves AYYYYYY" T was getting really turned up plus the shots were starting to kick in

"Everybody stand up. Let's get it cracking in this House" Trixie stood up and started to twerk just to be the center of attention.
First Day of Class Fat-woman-funny-dance-animation

She noticed that some weren't feelig the vibe but she didn't care.
She's there to have fun. She has no time for the haters.
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

First Day of Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class   First Day of Class Clock10Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:26 pm

First Day of Class Giphy

"AYEE, I see you!" De'Quan smirks and raises his glass, amused along with some of the others as both Jedd and Trixie bust out some moves. Once it was his turn to speak, he stands up scanning everyone...especially the ladies.

He had to be one of the tallest in the room for sure but it was something he was used to in his everyday life being 6'3" 6'5" after all.

"Wassup y'all! Name's De'Quan, I'm 23 years old and from San Antonio, Texas, born 'n raised!" He sit back down and takes a sip of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

First Day of Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class   First Day of Class Clock10Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:49 pm

Harley likes the sudden change in atmosphere as soon as Jedd strutted his stuff into the front door. It's barely been a few hours and it already looks like a night club up in here. Only without the strobe lights and half naked women shaking their...

As soon Trixie got on the floor and shook her ass all around, Harley is slightly impressed with how much energy she puts into it. Not exactly what she had in mind, but it's enough for her. Beggars can't be choosers.

"Now THIS is what I am talking about. Roll call suddenly got more fun," She says as she got up to dance next to De'Quan.

First Day of Class Giphy

Last edited by Harley on Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

First Day of Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class   First Day of Class Clock10Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:56 pm

Anyone know what the fuck is happening in here on this day? C.C. sure doesn't. He watches the scene as if he's squinting into a very bright light - confused, disgruntled, vaguely irritated. Still, this is prime footage, and probably the best first opportunity that he's going to get. This would make a great bumper.

"What in the goddamn--" he murmurs, fishing his camera out of his jacket pocket. It's his old one, since he hasn't set up his new one quite yet, but it'll have to do. Clicking it on, he starts recording, muttering to no one in particular. "What the hell? Where am I, clown college? This is ridiculous. I love it."
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

First Day of Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class   First Day of Class Clock10Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:42 pm

Bryan looks around, as he listens to everyone else introduce themselves. He then stands and begins his introduction.

“Hello everyone. My name is Bryan, last name Spyder which literally is my last name believe it or not. I am currently 23, born in Kingston, Jamaica but currently living in Toronto and I work as a security guard. It’s a pleasure to meet you all!”
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

First Day of Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class   First Day of Class Clock10Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:53 pm

Jedd stopped dancing and took his hand out towards Bryan "hey dude! I'm Jedd and it's nice to meet you...woah you're a big guy but hi!"
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

First Day of Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class   First Day of Class Clock10Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:48 pm

Bryan sees Jedd turn around and extend his hand. He smiles, and then goes and shakes Jedd’s hand.

“Hey dude! It’s a pleasure meeting you!” Bryan chuckles as Jedd mentions his stature. “Yeah, I get that a lot, but dont worry I’m a friendly giant. But it’s nice to meet you.” He smiles as he goes to join Jedd on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Monica

Monica

First Day of Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class   First Day of Class Clock10Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:07 pm

How cute, everyone is getting along and having fun, it would be a real shame if someone were to not be as optimistic as everyon-

A looong sad sigh softly echoes for a good 10 seconds. Monica, pressed awkwardly in a corner avoiding any and all eye contact was the sighing culprit.

"Not important. 21. From Utah *eye roll*"
Back to top Go down
LunaCranio

LunaCranio

First Day of Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class   First Day of Class Clock10Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:51 pm

”I like your personality. Quick and quiet!” Yells Luna.

“Anyways, my name is Luna. I’m from all around the country. I’m 23 and I’m a veterinary assistant. I probably look intimidating but I get along with anyone who’s willing to get along with me.”

Luna takes a swig of her drink and sits down.
Back to top Go down
Agnes

Agnes

First Day of Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class   First Day of Class Clock10Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:07 pm

Who is that girl that Agnes sees in front of her? Luna her name? Well... the only thing that comes through her mind right now is how empowering she is, how strong. Definetly a competition, maybe for not the good part of the competition, even if she says she is a good person, Agnes sure thinks that is part of a big lie, after all, Agnes already dealed with punk people like her in her town.

The look Agnes gives to Luna while she drinks the champagne is to try making some boundries with her. Even if it does not workl, Agnes pretends to be happy and takes a shot of champagne "to Luna" (even if that means drink alcohol, something that she really hates)

"Cheers for Mad House 4!"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

First Day of Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class   First Day of Class Clock10Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:03 pm

After the HouseGuests get to know one another, Val appears on the screen once again. “Hello HouseGuests! Please gather in the living room.”

She waits for everyone to take their spots. “Well HouseGuests. The time has come for me to announce the first twist of the season. For the first time, you will be competing in CLIQUES. This means you’ll be on a TEAM OF FOUR. If one of your teammates wins the HA, then the ENTIRE TEAM is safe from that eviction and they cannot be nominated. But competitions will still be individual like previous seasons.

As you can see, the house this season has many decorations that resemble a school. This is because you will be divided by high school stereotypes.

On the ATHLETES CLIQUE we have... Ryan, De’Quan, Harley and Agnes.

On the NERDS CLIQUE we have... Quintin, Natalie, Jedd and Jamila.

On the POPULARS CLIQUE we have... Rae, Trixie, Bryan and Lincoln.

And finally on the OUTSIDERS CLIQUE we have... C.C., Monica, Luna and Jay.

That’s all for now, HouseGuests. I’ll see you soon for you first competition!” The screen goes black as Val leaves them to talk amongst themselves.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Jedd

Jedd

First Day of Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class   First Day of Class Clock10Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:22 pm

He throws his arms around his teammates "Nerds for life you guys!! We'll be sticking together then let's show all the viewers and housemates what we can do."
First Day of Class Tumblr_inline_oar36rEPzP1s8tif7_500
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

First Day of Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class   First Day of Class Clock10Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:22 pm

Jamila stands up "Sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier, I thought I was the twist of the season since my knowledge is known on a national scale. Anyway I am Jamila, I am originally from Rabat, Morocco but now I live in Duck, North Carolina." She smiled then sits back down to observe the other contestants some more
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

First Day of Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class   First Day of Class Clock10Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:34 pm

As soon as Val disappears from the screen, Harley looks at the other people who are in the Athlete Clique. Agnes looks authoritative but also adorable as hell. De'Quan reminds her of friends back at home. So it's nice to at least light it up with a guy like him. She didn't have much of a chance to talk to Ryan much since she got here. But at least it won't hurt to try to get to know the guy.

She stands next to her team mates and gives a warm smile. She puts an arm around as many people as she could.

"Alright! I know that the Athletes will make it to the end." Harley nearly shouts in excitment.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

First Day of Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class   First Day of Class Clock10Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:50 pm

C.C. takes the opportunity to size up his teammates, none of whom he's made any effort to interact with up until now. Jay seems like the kind of person who could go either way - he reminds him of some of his friends at home, but C.C. swears to himself that the moment he busts out an acoustic guitar while they're all hanging out, he's out of there. The other two have said considerably less, but appearances are pretty telling. Luna's alright enough, but he can't really get much of a read on her, so he decides to shelve that for later. Monica, however... working on challenges is going to be a nightmare if she has as much drive for them as she does for talking.

All in all... unimpressive. He gives a halfhearted wave and offers up a "'Sup," to his teammates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Day of Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day of Class   First Day of Class Clock10

Back to top Go down

First Day of Class
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next