School's Out! Welcome to Mad House 4. This season features 16 house guests battling it out in High School Clique-themed teams.
Who are you rooting for: the Jocks, the Populars, the Nerds or the Outcasts?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Week 1 - Getting Settled

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Getting Settled   Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:51 pm

Jedd hears what Rae says and turn hia body to her "WAIT YOU'RE LEAVING US?! You don't have to, you know?!" He waves his hands around in front of him "All of us brings this room alive and that confrontation with Trixie wasn't a problem at all, really!"

He bites down on his lip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rae

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Getting Settled   Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:30 pm

She laughed at his outburst, walking over and patting his shoulder reassuringly. "Oh no I’m not gonna leave. I’ll just give up my bed. Or someone can share--I’m a pretty good cuddle buddy.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harley

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Getting Settled   Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:41 pm

Harley looks a the two people who are both offering their bed to her. She didn't expect it to be this much of a big deal. She chuckles to herself for how sweet their gesture is. She steps inside and tries to settle it smoothly.

"Guys, you are both really generous for doing this for doing this for me. You have no idea how much it means to me. But really, I am used to this sort of thing. You don't to do that. It just means a lot to me that you would want to accept me in here."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rae

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Getting Settled   Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:46 pm

”I mean, I don’t think it means TOO much since people change rooms all the time, but it’s the first day so we might as well hang out and get to know the people we’re sleeping near tonight. Come on!” She moved back over to ‘her’ bed and patted the covers. “Allez! Hop on up! It’s Two Truths and a Lie time!”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Getting Settled   Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:06 pm

'Feel welcome Harley! We'll make it a blast together yesss' he fingerbangs at her.

'So two truths and a lie? Baby I'm IN. Who's first?' He rapidly scans the room with his eyes. 'Ah no one? Looks like I'll start then!' he rubs his hands.

'I got expelled from high school for smoking inside the school.'
'I was voted 'Prom Queen' at a school dance.'
'I once wrote a 13 minute long song about the color green and it was a hit.'

He smirks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harley

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Getting Settled   Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:32 pm

Harley really feels welcomed by the welcoming party that she is surprisingly receiving. Especially since a minute ago, nearly everyone was egging on the fact that Trixie should leave...she is feeling this crowd so much more now that she brings that up.

"Hehe, well aren't we caught up in our French? I hope you don't mind if I do," She says as she sits next to Rae on her bed.

As for the question that Jay proposed for Two Truths and a Lie...it's kind of a tough one. She brings her hand up her chin as she thinks deeply about it.

"Hmmm, even though you can really pull lip stick. I don't think you can really be voted as prom queen for that. So I going with that. Since you look like that kind of guy that could make a hit Indie song about anything, including the color green."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Getting Settled   Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:41 pm

As Natalie is starting to set up her sewing machine, she turns to see Harley at the door frame. She only saw her briefly in the living room. Nothing too much to complain about her. Kind of lazy but nice nonetheless. Still seemed like a pretty good roommate though so she was willing to open her with open arms.

"Sure! It's no problem. I just hope that it doesn't feel too crowded in here too."

As she listens to Jay tell his two truths and a lie, she analyzes him thoroughly. Smoking is a common habit within rock star culture so that would be too far off to have it start at a younger age. Especially at such a rebellious stage of life. To be fair, he is rather feminine looking and his actions are pretty girly. A song about the color green...really? And 13 minutes?! That's practically unheard of!

"I have to go for the 13 minute song. Far too long for it to hit the charts, especially about something so abstract."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rae

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Getting Settled   Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:49 pm

”Okay so bohemian rhapsody was a chart-topper and it’s CRAZY long, but… also… That’s Queen. So, I think I’m with Nat. 13 Minute Song.” She shrugs. “We always had gender neutral prom court at my schools, so the prom queen thing isn’t new to me.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Getting Settled   Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:13 pm

He looks at Rae and Natalie.
'Well well, you got me there! 13 minute long song about green it is! but I did write a successful 6-minute long song about the color blue, for anyone's information' he adds.

'I got voted prom queen while my girlfriend was my date.' He strikes a tragic pose. 'SOME KIDS CAN BE SO MEAN!!!'
He calms himself down, and scrapes his throat. 'But that's all past talk. Now, who's next?'

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harley

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Getting Settled   Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:57 pm

As Harley was getting more comfy on the bed next to Rae, she sees how Jay is starting to get a little moody about what she thought was too funny to be true. Oh shit, she thought there was no way that he was really voted to be prom queen. Especially if he had a girlfriend with him at the time.

She goes up to him and pats him on the shoulder to reassure him."Well...think of it this way, you have lived every teenage girl's dream. Plus, it meant that you were a gorgeous man. So, it's still kind of a compliment. So, don't worry about it."

She walks back to her bed as Jay starts to calm down. As soon as she got comfy again, she shrugs her shoulders as if to say 'eh, why not?"

"Alright, I can go next if no one else wants to...hmm, let me think...Okay I think I got something."
"I have been to jail for a night for skinny dipping."
"I have moved before being charged with spray painting the side of an antique shop."
"I have tattoos of the Muses of Comedy and Tragedy on my feet."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Getting Settled   Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:45 pm

"This game is starting to sound very pleasant and interesting so hmm." He thinks hard about Harley's choices.

He had to think what fits her and what doesn't but then again, anything is more than meets the eye so he tries to guess which is the lie "Well I'm gonna habe to go with the I have tattoos of the Muses of Comedy and Tradey on my feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Getting Settled   Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:01 am

As Jay has his little mental breakdown, Natalie couldn't help but feel bad for the guy.
Getting up from her bed and walking over to his side, she gave a good pat on the back.

"Don't worry Jay, it's okay. Actually I think it's pretty cool that you won. It makes you stand out even more that you won a title that not many men have won before. So there's no need to be ashamed."

She listened to Harley's options and this one was a bit trickier. From all of the confidence that she's asserted in the house already and the fact that she has to work hard on her body to be an athlete, She wouldn't find it too odd that she has went skinny dipping before. She doesn't know much about her moving patterns but if she's mentioned getting in trouble with the law twice, there must be some truth behind it. And Harley doesn't seem like much of the cultured type to have theatre masked permanently inked into her feet.

"I'm gonna have to go with Jedd and say the tattoos on the feet. I could see no reason why you would get something like that tattooed on you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rae

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Getting Settled   Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:20 am

"In that case I'll be the odd one out and pick the spray painting."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Getting Settled   Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:38 am

He taps his chin.

'Tough one.... I'll follow Rae's answer and pick the spray painting.' He doesn't sit still. 'So sooo do you have tattoos of Muses of Comedy and Tragedy on your feet? If so I goootta see.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harley

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Getting Settled   Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:10 am

As Harley patiently waits for everyone's answers, she slowly smiles more and more with all of their responses. This game is more fun than she anticipated it to be. She brings her feet up to the bed to take her shoes off. Her tattoos of the Muses of Comedy and Tragedy is in great detail with lace and ribbons on the sides.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, Jedd. But these babies are the truth. But I see where you and the blondie are coming from." She also couldn't help but laugh a little to herself. "I actually have never been skinny dipping, it gets WAY too cold in France to do that. But it sounds hella fun."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Getting Settled   Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:58 am

Her mouth dropped as she saw the tattoos on Harley's feet. She was...wrong?! How could she possibly be wrong!? Now she just feels like a total dummy. Taking a minute to compose herself, she takes a second, closer look at the tattoos and starts to admire detail put into the tattoos. To avoid looking creepy by staring at her feet, she looked back up at her.

"Uh wow, that is actually pretty neat. What made you want to get those?"

A moment of silence come over the room. That is one of the last thing she wants right now.

"Um, I can go next if no one else minds."

She takes a minute to think of what she wants to say for hers. Then she comes up with a couple of good ones.

"Okay so;
I have an Instagram account with 20,000 followers.
I've been to Japan two times
I built a robot back in high school that won first place in the TSA national."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harley

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Getting Settled   Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:39 am

Harley is at first kinda freaked out by how close Natalie got to her feet. But she didn't think much of it since she kinda put it on herself. So she just shrugs it off since it really isn't a big deal. Plus, it's kinda nice that someone cares enough to ask about it.

"Believe it or not, my family came from a theatrical background. It's not really my thing. But when I moved out, I got home sick and I wanted something to comfort me at all times. So, I had a buddy of mine do these tattoos for me."

She didn't expect Natalie to be the one to go up next. Not to mention with a kinda hard question.
Hmm, analyzing was never Harley's strong suit. But might as well try. She does look like the kind of girl that would be active on social media. Building a robot sounds a little extreme, but as far as she knows, she could be into engineering...Plus two trips to trips to Japan sounds too expensive for a young girl like her.

"I am going to have to say that I dont think you have been to Japan twice. Though it would be cool as hell."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Getting Settled   Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:53 pm

Jedd stares at Natalie for a long time, observing her and then leans back.

"You're very smart so I believe you built a robot and won, Japan is a bit pricy but I've been there 3 times due to competitions so who knows and lastly you're a cute girl so I would follow your insta but you're pretty shy too."

He rubs his chin "I would go with Japan!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rae

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Getting Settled   Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:49 pm

"I'll say instagram! If you've got that many, I'm seriously impressed though."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Getting Settled   Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:33 pm

'Those are some seriously epic options for reals!' he leans closer to Natalie in suspense.
'I say 20,000 Instagram followers, that is far from easy to achieve... But it would rock hard if it's true!'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Getting Settled   Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:28 pm

After hearing some of the people saying their answers (and scooting away from Jay as he got way to close for her comfort zone) Natalie couldn't help but giggle a little bit at some of the answers. Well half of them were right and she was pretty impressed with that. When most of them answered, she couldn't help hold it back anymore.

"Okay okay, I'll tell you guys. My lie is that...I've been to Japan Twice. I went there once with a cosplay group. We divided it up with everyone and I did A LOT of fundraising to do it but it was only the one time. I wish I could go back though."

"Alright, who wants to go next? This is starting to get kind of fun!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Getting Settled   Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:38 pm

"HAH I knew you went to Japan either way but going twice is pricy...I win!!" He throws both his arms up but stops with them still in the air.

She's in a cosplay group huh? He finds it fascinating that she has the same interest as him and doesn't feel left out.

"Ooh ooh I can go next!!" He claps his hands and thows the rest of his socks in the drawer. He faces everyone "Okay well here goes nothing:
- Every girl that I've dated, I at least slept with them every single one of them.
- I've stolen school property and vandalized 3 teacher's cars
- I threw one of the biggest charity events in Florida and in the Philippines.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - Getting Settled   

Back to top Go down

Week 1 - Getting Settled
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2