The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nomination Thoughts - W1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quintin

Quintin

Nomination Thoughts - W1 Empty
PostSubject: Nomination Thoughts - W1   Nomination Thoughts - W1 Clock10Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:41 pm

Sunday, Day 01
"So as I walk into the bedroom I see this tall ass, brawn guy and I'm just like damn, he's definitely intimidating as hell. I can tell he's not gonna be the one to mess with. so let me go and ahead and befriend him and make sure I don't get on his bad side."

Last edited by Quintin on Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

Nomination Thoughts - W1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nomination Thoughts - W1   Nomination Thoughts - W1 Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:20 pm

Wednesday, Day 04 (Nomination Thoughts)
"The moment I won the HA competition, I knew exactly who I was going to put up. I would have loved to nominate Natalie for acting the way she was during our team gathering, but that's out of the question since she is immune. So now, I'm going to nominate one person from two cliques I feel I have the least connections with. I'm not to nervous about the clique because players are most likely not gonna stay in them. I really don't want it to be as constricting as it is this whole summer. This would be even worse, because it's groups of four! Which effectively means we only have about four "players," because each group will have to work as a unit. That could get very boring very fast. Hopefully, Val, announces a merge later on.
Back to top Go down

Nomination Thoughts - W1
Page 1 of 1