The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 1 - The Beginning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

Week 1 - The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Week 1 - The Beginning   Week 1 - The Beginning Clock10Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:51 pm

”Hello viewing world! I’m literally so excited to be here <3 I’ve been trying to vibe with people, but so far my favorite is Jedd. He seems cool so I wouldn’t mind talking to him more. I picked the blue/green room because it kind of reminds me of my hometown. Can’t wait to see how this season unfolds!”
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - The Beginning   Week 1 - The Beginning Clock10Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:23 pm

Bryan sits there with a thinking look as he talks about his team.

“I am on the popular team that consists of myself, Lincoln, Rae & Trixie. Ok, cool” He says, as he begins with a slight puzzled look.

I’m not exactly worried, but I’m not sure if my team will pull it together, y’know? Rae seems kind of cool. We haven’t really talked yet, but I don’t mind her on our team. I am kinda worried about Trixie, because I don’t really want any bad vibes on our team. So I’m hoping she’s going to be a great team player. And Lincoln I haven’t heard from at all since we’ve been here. Hopefully I’m not screwed on this team. Wish me luck!
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - The Beginning   Week 1 - The Beginning Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:53 pm

"Honestly, I'm surprised but not surprised at the same time, because I was the last person of my team to be on the rocket. I was hoping to win but it didn't work. I'm honestly more glad I'm not nominated because I didn't know what would've happened. I just hope I'm not a replacement or anything." "Also I'm vibing with a couple of people in this game and I love it."
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - The Beginning   Week 1 - The Beginning Clock10Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:20 pm

"I feel like I'm in a dilemma. On one hand, I'd like Lincoln to stay because he's on my team, and I don't want to have a domino effect because I haven't found someone to bond with amazingly yet, even though there is a few options. But my team doesn't even speak to each other, or at least not to me and I don't know if it's worth going to bat for Lincoln, since he's been absent the whole entire time. I need to figure out what's best for me to do at this point, and I have only a day to figure it out so I just hope I make the right decision!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - The Beginning   Week 1 - The Beginning Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 1 - The Beginning
Page 1 of 1