The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 1- Eviction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Week 1- Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 1- Eviction   Week 1- Eviction Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:01 pm

Morgan is shown biting his nails and bouncing his leg "I am so nervous about this elimination. I hope my little white lie to that group in the bedroom works. I mean tons of people are voting for CeCe...but will my alliance go through with it? Cause he talked to me..I am sure he tried talking to my friends...maybe."

He then massages the crease between his eyebrows "I better see him out those doors. If Mark leaves, I am screwed. SO screwed. If CeCe is really a celebrity...he is going to be manipulative since they convince people to buy their stuff. Ughhh I have butterflies in my stomach, this is so nerve-wracking"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Week 1- Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1- Eviction   Week 1- Eviction Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:19 am

"So uh...Dorito... I mean Deressa.. I don't know what that was. I only talked shit cause she didn't let me say that to her face or get a chance to respond. I would have said that to her face. I can understand her being mad but really? Going off on me? That's so immature. I was most certainly not kissing ass cause if I was, I would have been begging Kyle to be my friend and forgive me. I simple asked where their heads were at and told them what I know about Cash so they'd maybe think about him. No I shouldn't have gone off on her but really girl? Bitch I am from Chicago! Southside Chicago is just as bad as where she's from. Don't try to belittle me when you know that CeCe brainwashed you since your argument to save him is his fricking hair."

He rolls his eyes super dramatically "And to be honest, I am not too scared of her..She's a bit cocky for having immunity this week like show me in a real competition before you go to attack me and be rude when I just asked where your head was at. I need to just let this go but for real, I am usually nice so I can be a bit heated that she came after me and showed childish behavior."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Week 1- Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1- Eviction   Week 1- Eviction Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:00 am

Morgan rolls his eyes and laughs "CeCe, if you are going to throw shade, how about you have the balls to say it to my face and not make it an indirect? Plus get your facts straight and don't make me out to be a bad person. I accepted you for who you are, and who you are is a potential snake in this game who will slither is way through this competition because you think your fangirls will keep you safe in this comp. This isn't hollywood boo, I can see through your lies and won't let you get everything you want like you're so used to"

Morgan takes a deep breath "that was rude and I am sorry America for looking like an ass but really dude!?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Week 1- Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1- Eviction   Week 1- Eviction Clock10Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:28 pm

Morgan groans and runs both hands through his hair "this couldn't be any worse...I mean there is the pro that I am no longer HA so I can relax for a little now but can I really relax? Eight to four... there are some people that told me they were going to vote for Cash but didn't. I don't care that they turned their back on me cause I did say to people that they could vote for whoever but Cash is less of a threat then Mark!?? He is a popstar for christ's sake, he has tons of money, why does he deserve to be here? He literally flipped the whole house by kissing butt, he is fake and a snake so I guess people couldn't see through that. That literally makes no sense that Mark was seen as a threat. I just wish that if it was some of my friends who voted for Mark that they were upfront and told me that they were going to vote for Mark. And I also hope that they won't be convinced to vote me out this week...cause eight to four? Yikes...I might be on the block this week. If I am, just don't be cold hearted and put me against my friend Satoshi...please...I can't campaign against the guy and I know for sure that he wouldn't turn his back on me." Morgan starts to tear up a bit at the thought of going up against a friend then leaves the room while sniffling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Week 1- Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1- Eviction   Week 1- Eviction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 1- Eviction
Page 1 of 1