The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Late Night Pastries

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Harley

Harley

Late Night Pastries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Pastries   Late Night Pastries - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:47 am

Yikes...many? I don't know if it's because people are not approaching her for a reason or they are just being shy. She thinks to herself. But there is no need to be so negative. So she just tries to shake it off as she takes another bite of her crepe.

"I mean, from the little bit that I did try to strike up a conversation with him, he seemed kinda alright to me. Except, he kinda didn't care about what I had to say when he asked me what I did for a living."

She suddenly remembers the real person who already kinda pissed her off. Normally she isn't the gossip-y type, but it kinda feels good to let some thoughts out.

"Personally, there is someone else who already throws me off. I don't want to call anyone out, but she is loud, trashier than me, and I hope you know where I am going with this."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Pastries   Late Night Pastries - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:22 pm

Oh no, now this was actually getting serious. Should Rae go along with it or hold back and play it cool? Talking trash wasn't a very nice thing to do... but it's the name of the game. She decided to start with a joke and see how it went.

"Oh, you mean Val?" she laughed, then looked in the direction of what she HOPED was a camera and waved. "Just kidding, sweetie, love you!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Pastries   Late Night Pastries - Page 2 Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:54 am

"I don't know. The whole video tapering us and acting like he's better than everyone is annoying. At least he talks though, I've never seen some of the people from when we took the promo pic." Jamila then nods
"I mean I can see where that is annoying but you should know not to cut the suit to make your punishment better. It is a punishment fot a reason"
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Pastries   Late Night Pastries - Page 2 Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:29 am

As Rae jokingly mentions Val, Harley laughs with her. Although she doesn't like Val very much and makes it pretty clear. At least she doesn't have to live in the same house as her for this show. So that is a blessing in disguise.

"Yeah okay. She is the one I'm..." She says as in a joking manner. She then was cut off by Jamila's rather...snarky remark. Why the hell is she suddenly talking to her like she is an idiot? Val already made it PERFECTLY clear that what she did with the costume was fucking stupid. So a reminder wasn't needed.

"I get it...I KNOW what I did was a dumb move. But everyone makes mistakes and I will be sure to learn from mine. Now, I just want to let it go, ya know?" Her tone is nonchalant, but on the inside, she is one pissed off bitch. But, no need to let it get to the best of her.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Pastries   Late Night Pastries - Page 2 Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:30 am

Jamila steps back "I wasn't trying to be confrontational. I was just saying that I see both sides is all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Pastries   Late Night Pastries - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Late Night Pastries
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2