The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team) Empty
PostSubject: Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team)   Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team) Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:31 am

After writing notes to get her teammates to come down the garden she heads there to destress. it is to early to be overanalyzing Jamila, stay calm she touches the flowers after averting her eyes from her statistics textbook to calm herself a bit. Hopefully they come soon so we can strategize and become more acquainted

Last edited by Jamila on Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team)   Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team) Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:11 pm

Quintin was the first to arrive after receiving a letter from Jamila. "Hey" he greets her. "What are you reading?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team)   Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team) Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:41 pm

Jamila looks up from her textbtextbook and smiles "Oh just a textbook for one of my classes, nothing too difficult." She then closes it and puts it beside the bench "so I thought we should talk gameplan and get to know each other once everyone comes. Since we are a team after all"  
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team)   Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team) Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:48 pm

"I like what I'm hearing, Teammate." He sits next to Jamila. "Our group has a big advantage," He taps his noggin. "If we all stick together and feed information to each other we could control the game."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team)   Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team) Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:22 pm

Jedd walks around the garden, admiring the beauty "This is a pretty chill area to come out, relax, breath fresh air and-!" He see's both Jamila & Quintin waiting for them.

"Hi guys! I am ready to talk strategy here but now we're waiting on Natalie."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team)   Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team) Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:39 pm

Jamila nods and smiles. She was unsure about the team format at first but her team does seem pretty strong "Yeah we do have an advantage but I am sure every team has some sort of advantage which is what we should try to figure out." She then sees Jedd walk over and waves "yeah we should wait for Natalie before we get too deep into our analysis of the competition, even though I'm confident with our abilities."
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team)   Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team) Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:32 pm

When Natalie received a message from Jamila about some kind of meeting in the garden. She assumes that it was important for a few different reasons. Well it could be a chance to talk strategy as well as get to know these people more. As soon as she realizes that she could be the last one there, she dashes off throughout the house. She catches her breath as soon as she reaches the garden. For a moment, she stops and admires the beauty of the various different kinds of flowers. At least her team picked a pretty meeting. She then looks to see her team mates. She is really embarrassed at being super late. Out on nervous tendency, she bows like she was an anime girl...she really needs to stop that.

Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team) Giphy

"S-sorry for being so late guys. Did I miss anything important?
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team)   Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team) Clock10Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:56 pm

"It's okay, we were just waiting here for almost an hour." You don't have to do all of that.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team)   Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team) Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:52 am

"Don't worry you're fine. The house is big and can be hard to find places for some castmates. We just waited on you to talk strategy and get to know each other. Strategy is the more important topic at hand though since the first competition is coming up and there is always time to become acquainted." She then brushes through her hair and let's out a sigh "so we need to establish alliances so we're safe. It would be more risky to make an alliance with a whole other team so we could each try to befriend people from different groups. But I don't know, what do you guys think? My analysis could be wrong."
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team)   Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team) Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:39 pm

"The person I find beneficial to our alliance would be De'Quan, a guy like him would be stupid to pass up."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team)   Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team) Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:59 pm

Jamila taps her finger on her chin "Yeah he could be a good alliance member. People would expect the nerds to team up with an athelete...or is that so unpredictable that is is predictable?" She then shrugs "I might be iveranlyzing but it's necessary for this type of game"
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team)   Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team) Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:59 pm

"It is necessary, but we should be fine. After all, you and I are roommates with him, so while everyone is out doing their own thing we can strategize in our bedroom. People could easily assume all sorts of solutions as to why we are in there with him."

Last edited by Quintin on Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team)   Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team) Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:26 pm

Natalie listens to her teammates Converse about strategy. Which to her is a little odd since it's too early in the game to be discussing alliances. She holds up a hand as if she was waiting to be called on.

"Ummm...if you don't mind me intruding on anything, I would like to give my thoughts." She says nervously while hoping that she didn't sound rude.

"Okay so...why exactly do we need an alliance right now? We are in teams right now, so we are kinda in our own alliance. I personally don't think it's anything we need to worry about it as of right now. I just don't exactly know what we would gain from it right now since De'Quan is playing for his own team no matter what."

Natalie brings nervously brings a finger to her lips. "Ummm...just saying."

((OOC: I thought Jedd was rooming with Natalie, not the other two and De'Quan ^^'))
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team)   Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team) Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:56 pm

((OOC: I fixed the dialogue, whoopsies ^^Wink)

"That's a significant question Natalie, If we don't align with people outside our team we could get picked off one by one, we're nerds remember? Sticking with just the four of us who are on the same team is stupid, we have to be diverse with our alliance to make sure that if we're in danger we at least have someone from another team (who has the HOH) to keep some of us safe. It wouldn't be a pretty sight to have two people from our team nominated together. Also, don't raise your hand, your an adult you shouldn't be asking permission to speak. -laughs-" He rolls his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team)   Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team) Clock10Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:12 pm

Jedd crosses his arms as he is listening about alliances "Well I mean it's a good idea and like Quintin had said...we are sadly nerds but there's a timw where even if we get an alliance from another clique...what makes you think they won't turn against us to help their team?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team)   Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team) Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:39 am

Jamila bites her lip is this girl for real? "Exactly what they said. Someone is going to see our team as the biggest threat and come after us. In the end of the day, we have to be aligned with ourselves. The other teams have no reason to save us unless we establish relationships. But if you don't want to, that's your business"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team)   Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team) Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:21 pm

Natalie feels like she is being pinned against the wall by her own team. She almost wants to run away to get rid of all the stress of feeling like an...wait. She may have came up with an idea... let's hope they like it

"I'm not saying don't do it at all. I'm saying build relationships before building alliances. Since we don't really know any of these people quite yet. I think we need to focus on who we can trust instead of putting all of our chips on De'Quan. Also think of it this way, if we all did focus on De'Quan we would be giving him the advantage, not ourselves. We would be saving ourselves one vote while saving him four. It would only be equal if we had an alliance with all of the athletes and that can be hard within itself. "

She brings her hand down since Quinton makes a really good point. But it just felt natural.

"BUT...what if we tried to build relationships with more people to encourage them not to vote for us? Just so we can reach out to more people. More friends equals less votes. How about that?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team)   Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team) Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:29 pm

Jamila shakes her head "Have you been listening Natalie? That was the first thing I said. And obviously you build relationships first with people before doing an alliance."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team)   Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team) Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:03 pm

"Okay guys there's no need to get at each other's throats..that is like so not good presenting ourselves like this. Let me say one thinf about building friendships...let's not stick to one clique though...I think we should spread it out too."

He looks at Natalie and puts a hand on her shoulder, making sure she's ok.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team)   Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team) Clock10Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:05 am

Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team) Eyeroll

Jamila shrugs "I wasn't coming at her throat, if I was you would know. She was getting defensive and flustered when she said the same point I did. And I do not think that Quintin was saying we should ONLY align with De'quan, he was just saying that De'quan would be a good person to align with. Plus I started this conversation with I DO NOT think it would be a good idea to align with a whole team, that is why I asked you guys' thoughts. I said we should try to befriend people from different teams to cover our bases. You two are twisting my words a bit and misunderstanding cause Natalie said exactly what I said. Also I never said just align with someone. Going up to someone random and saying hey let's make an alliance would never work. Obviously we would make friends with them first"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team)   Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team) Clock10Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:38 am

Jedd was nodding his head, listening to everything what Jamila had said and rubbed his chin "Yep you're right about that and I do apologize for me not hearing what you were saying in the first place."

He crosses his arms and taps his foot "De'Quan is a pretty interesting character and gets along with everyone here so I won't go against that choice." He thinks to himself wow didn't expect to go down that route with us miscommunicating and twisting things.

"Yea I think we should do what you are saying and I'm all game for that...how about you Nata?" He pats on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team)   Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team) Clock10Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:16 pm

"You're fine, I'm not mad. Sometimes it's hard for people to understand my points."
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team)   Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team) Clock10Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:10 pm

With how late in the day it was starting to get, Natalie starts to wonder how no one else is noticing the moon high in the sky. As much as she would love to just walk away from this awkward situation, she could at least end this meeting properly. It's at least the right thing to do.

"Umm guys, I don't mean to be that guy, but it's getting late. Maybe we should sleep on it before continuing this conversation."

She starts for the rose arch the serve as the entrance. Before going to bed, she turns to face her teammates and gives them all a small wave.

"Good night guys."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team)   Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team) Clock10Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:16 pm

He smiles and waves at everyone else as well as he starts to follow behind Natalie "Adios."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team)   Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team) Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:56 am

Jamila sighs, " well I guess this meeting is over"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team)   Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Come On Nerds Let's Get Sickening! Private RP (The Nerd Team)
Page 1 of 1