The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Noms/POP Ceremony, Week 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quintin

Quintin

Noms/POP Ceremony, Week 1 Empty
PostSubject: Noms/POP Ceremony, Week 1   Noms/POP Ceremony, Week 1 Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:59 pm

"This is the nomination ceremony. It's my responsibility as the House Ambassador to nominate two houseguests for eviction. In my nomination box are the keys of the houseguests I'm nominating for eviction. I will turn two keys to lock in my nomination and their faces will appear on the memory wall. The first houseguest I've nominated is-"

Lincoln's face appears on the memory wall.

"The second houseguest I've nominated is-"

Luna's face appears on the memory wall.

"I've nominated you, Lincoln and you, Luna. Lincoln I nominated you for the sake of jumping ship with all varieties of people in this house. Luna, I nominated you because you're a heavy competitor. This nomination ceremony is adjourned"

Last edited by Quintin on Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

Noms/POP Ceremony, Week 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noms/POP Ceremony, Week 1   Noms/POP Ceremony, Week 1 Clock10Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:49 pm

"Noms will remain the same."
Back to top Go down

Noms/POP Ceremony, Week 1
Page 1 of 1