School's Out! Welcome to Mad House 4. This season features 16 house guests battling it out in High School Clique-themed teams.
Who are you rooting for: the Jocks, the Populars, the Nerds or the Outcasts?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Time to Meet my Friends!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rae

PostSubject: Time to Meet my Friends!   Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:28 pm

Rae was DETERMINED to use this whole 'roommate' thing as a way to make friends and allies on the show! In prior seasons, and in shows similar to this one, people moved around from room-to-room and it didn't matter where you slept. But, if you're already going to be sleeping together, why not get a little EXTRA cozy?

In a platonic way.

So, when things were winding down after the nomination ceremony, she went straight to 'her' bedroom and waited for someone to come in, hoping to strike up a friendly conversation. After all, the way to win this game is to get people to like you, not to be rude and pushy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Time to Meet my Friends!   Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:54 pm

Mentally and physically drained from the challenge before hand, Natalie trudges into the bedroom, plopping right down onto her bed. Man, who knew that holding onto a wood rocket for over six hours would take so much out of a girl? As she was about ready to grab one of her mangas, she noticed Rae sitting over towards her own bed doing her own thing. It would be great to interact with another human being after most of her day being intense agony.

"Oh, hey Rae. What are you up to?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Time to Meet my Friends!   Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:03 pm

Jedd walks into the room, dragging his feet because he's sore from the challenge & falling in the pool as well.

He walks past the girls and didn't see them so without thinking, he takes his shoes and shirt off. He turns around to throw his shirt until he see's the girls and he yelps.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rae

PostSubject: Re: Time to Meet my Friends!   Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:22 pm

Rae's about to respond to Natalie, but Jedd's sudden yelp drew her attention and she couldn't help but laugh. "Oh, sweetheart, don't be shy. We've all been online. We've seen worse. Get comfortable!"

Nevertheless, she sat up and turned her back to Jedd to give him a LITTLE bit of privacy. It also gave her a chance to zero in on her potential gal pal, Natalie! "But hey, girl! I'm kinda not up to like... anything. At all. That challenge had me BEAT though, oh my god."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Time to Meet my Friends!   Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:16 pm

Natalie sees Jedd enter the room and decides to give him a nervous little wave.
Her face turned a bright red as she saw Jedd remove some of his clothing. Rae's comment about seeing worse on the internet made her feel a bit on edge. She got her mind off of it by focusing on Rae.

"Tell me about it! I'm so exhausted! What kind of monster comes up with these challenges?

From across the room, she saw a HUGE sketch book on the goth girl's bed and it caught her eye immediately.

"You said that you were a art student earlier, right? If you don't mind me being intrusive or anything,
can I see some of your works? I love seeing what others can do as a hobby."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rae

PostSubject: Re: Time to Meet my Friends!   Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:20 pm

The the mention of her artwork, Rae's grin grew impossibly wider. "Oh yea of course! I mean, this is just the stuff I do for fun, but totally!" She was extremely proud of her work and it showed. Rae fell backwards across her bed, dangling her head and arms off the other side and rooting through her belongings for her sketchbook. When she resurfaced (with only a little bit of a struggle), she held it out to Natalie.

The sketchbook was HEFTY. Lots of extra pieces of paper, sticky notes, and... dried plants? Sticking out of every page. She did watercolor landscapes on paper that was not meant for watercolor, she painted with things that were probably not paint. Lots of experimental stuff, but mostly backgrounds and landscapes. All Rae's attention was on Nat as soon as the other girl got ahold of her sketches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Time to Meet my Friends!   Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:42 pm

Seeing Rae get so excited over her work is kind of cute to see. This only makes Natalie more excited to see her work knowing that the artist is so into her work. Normally those are the best kind of works from her experience at going to cons.

Rae emerged in a gleeful manner and handed her the massive sketch book that was overflowing with different materials and pieces of scrap paper. Her eyes couldn't look away from these beautiful works of art. The brush strokes matched the flow of the of pieces perfectly. The atmosphere felt so natural that it was hard to believe that it was only a painting. Even her little sketches of people in several poses were dynamic and unique. There is no doubt about it that Rae was beyond talented.

"Rae, these are fantastic! The colors, the setting, the brush work! Gosh, I wish I knew how to put it better. I just...just...I love it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rae

PostSubject: Re: Time to Meet my Friends!   Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:22 am

Rae couldn't stop smiling--she moved to sit next to Nat and started eagerly flipping through pages. "Oh my god THANK YOU! Honestly I was really hoping someone would ask. This is a color study I did on the trees in Michigan--which is super gorgeous by the way--and here's some cats in suits of armor. Oh, and this..."

She continued blabbering on about each sketch. It was like she didn't get the chance to show them off that often--or, even more likely, she'd shown them off SO often that she had a whole mental script of how to explain her art. Nevertheless, her obvious passion was pretty adorable.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Time to Meet my Friends!   Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:27 am

Jedd shrugs and waves it off "You girls can continue on then." He sits down and grabs a muscle shirt as he is listening about Rae's artistic skills.

He smiles and scoots closer to them "I would love to see some of your art...I tried painting once and I suck at it" he crosses his arms "my rocks in the ocean looked like a pair of butt cheeks in a bathtub."
He shake his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Time to Meet my Friends!   Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:58 pm

Hearing Rae go on and on about all of her pieces of work is really something that intrigues Natalie. She's never really had the chance to talk to someone in real life for this long about something so passionate to them. It's a nice change of scene for her it makes her feel like a part of the group. Then she can help but laugh at the cute little attempt that Jedd had to drawing.

I can see what you mean by that. The last time I tried to draw something in a different style, my family thought it was an inkblot test."

After about 10 minutes of skimming through other paintings and sketches, Natalie saw one that especially caught her eye. It was a simple little sketch that was in the corner but the outfit honor was truly astounding. Sure it's not cosplay, but this could be an interesting project to tackle. She's never had the chance to do regular everyday clothing before.

"Excuse me, but would you mind if I asked you something?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rae

PostSubject: Re: Time to Meet my Friends!   Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:19 pm

Rae was positively brimming with pride at the attention. At last! She was getting somewhere with this cast!

At Natalie's question, she got a bit nervous though. "Uhh yea, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Time to Meet my Friends!   Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:44 pm

Would this be alright to ask? Natalie didn't want to lose any progress in her sewing techniques since she wouldn't get much of a chance to practice. Hopefully Rae would be okay with it. Plus, she's never to the chance to work on a model before! It could be fun, right?

"Well I'm extremely fascinated in the clothing on this sketch right here. It's simple yet easy on the eyes,
you know? So if you don't mind if I, uh, recreate it? You could be my model too if you want?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rae

PostSubject: Re: Time to Meet my Friends!   Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:50 pm

Oooh modeling! That sounded.

Like the WORST fucking thing on earth for someone as anxious as her.

But her art being showcased? HELL YEA. Rae decided to let her down easy. “I mean, I’m SUPER down for you remaking this outfit… I dunno where you would get fabric from though… You might need a different model though. I’m uh. Ticklish! Yea!”

She glanced over to Jay and shot him a quick wink. “What about you, sweetie? You wanna model for Nat?”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Time to Meet my Friends!   Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:11 pm

She looked at Rae still with a happy expression, a but let down about not being able to work on her since it would certainly look unique on her with all of her curves. But no harm done, she can be flexible.

"Don't worry, it's no proble-"

Then as soon as she mentioned using Jay, she stopped in mid sentence. SHE WANTS HER TO USE A BOY AS A MODEL!! Oh god, oh god, she want mentally flipping a shit. But to be fair, he could pull this off very well. Not to mention killer legs. How does he do it? Might as well give it a shot. Besides, it gives her a chance to bond with him as well.

"Sure, I mean if-if he wants to. Do-do you want to Jay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Time to Meet my Friends!   Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:59 pm

Jay was lying down on his bed and raises his head to look at the girls.

'Me? Modeling? Well I'm honored but - isn't this more of a girl thing?' he tilts his head in confusion. 'I'm not really into fashion stuff, but if you think you can use this bod for said fashion stuff I guess that's fine! If you're not uncomfortable with working with a guy for this that is.' he nods to show his consent to her.

'It's a shame you're ticklish Rae. You'd make a beautiful model.' he smiles at her before lying down on the bed again.

Last edited by Jay on Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rae

PostSubject: Re: Time to Meet my Friends!   Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:02 pm

"Jay, Jedd... Maybe even Harley, though she doesn't strike me as someone who'd stay put for that long. Y'know, just. Someone who's less... ticklish."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Time to Meet my Friends!   Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:14 pm

Jedd jumps up from the bed and poses "I would love to be a model even though you guys are g-gorgeous but I would love to volunteer!!!"

Hey puts his arms down "Um I mean...if that's altight with Jay since you asked him first...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Time to Meet my Friends!   Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:21 pm

"Really? I kinda thought otherwise because you have a unique taste in fashion. It's not exactly fitting into either gender demographic. So it compliments both a feminine and masculine look. Kinda like you!" She says as if she knew exactly what she was talking about. Hmm, maybe if the whole video game programmer thing doesn't work, she could be in the fashion industry?...No, too much social interaction.

Natalie then looks towards the sketch that Rae had in her book, and Jay did have a point. Modeling was more suitable for a female demographic. She would ask Harley if she was there since she has the more of the model type of body, but she doesn't exactly look like the type of girl that would be interested in it. She just assumes that no one...except Jedd would be interested? Either way, she is happy to know that she has a model for her project. She smiles as she stands next to him with excitement in her eyes.

"Do you really mean it Jedd? Umm, you don't have to if you don't want to!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Time to Meet my Friends!   Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:50 am

Jay laughs.
'Why thank you girl! Actually I have a stylist that helps me with picking my outfits since I think it's really hard! It's allllll him!' he proudly smiles. 'But I'm sure he's watching and appreciates your compliment.'

Jedd offered to model and Jay was positively surprised by this!
'I never expected you to be up for that Jedd but that's really sa-weet!' he stands up and wraps an arm around the dancer. 'If you're up for it, who am I to keep that from you? I'm sure you two will create a beautiful final design.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Time to Meet my Friends!   Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:06 pm

He throws both his hands up and smiles "I am okay with it don't worry roomies...plus I am sort of used to getting female clothing worked on me so it's no problem at all." He throws 2 thumbs up at both Jay & Natalie.

He stands and poses "Whenever you're ready, my body is ready to be teased I mean played with." He slaps himself in the face.
Good one Jedd...real smooth buddy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rae

PostSubject: Re: Time to Meet my Friends!   Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:12 pm

"Alright, lover boy, let's get couture~" She smirked, grabbing a pen and flipping to an unused page of her sketchbook. "I... Don't know how to make patterns. But it, like, can't be too hard, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Time to Meet my Friends!   Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:18 am

As Jedd confirmed his decision, Natalie suddenly beamed with excitement. She ran to her bag to grab a tape measure, pencil and paper. Wait, this meant that she had get his measurements...which means...she had to get REALLY close to Jedd. This caused her to gulp loudly. It's okay just don't make it a big deal, it's just play it like you are a normal person. But Jedd's comments didn't make her feel any better, it only made her blush.

"I'll uh, make sure to be careful..."

She started to take his measurements when she heard what Rae was saying about making patterns.
She was somewhat familiar with it but maybe she should tell Rae the easiest way.

"Maybe you can use one of Jedd's clothes and trace it in chalk or pencil. That worked for me when I first started off."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Meet my Friends!   

Back to top Go down

Time to Meet my Friends!
Page 1 of 1