The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

He tried it

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deressa

Deressa

He tried it Empty
PostSubject: He tried it   He tried it Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:12 pm

Having just left the bedroom Morgan gathered people at, Deressa sits down while doing a majestic, yet mostly extra and unnecessary, hair flip.
"HMPH! This smelly ass pothead, I swear! Even if Cash was trying to manipulate me, at least he had the audacity to do it one on one! But this guy, being the ego maniac he probably is, gathers me up like some live stock with a bunch of other people and starts talking shit and we're all supposed to treat him as our leader or something??? I want nothing more than to find a group of friends to chill with and ensure they'll take me far with them, but I want a group where we're all equal, so I was NOT about to fall for his petty speech. It was sooooo lame. Basically the pot calling the kettle black.
I heard him start running his mouth the second I stepped outside. Ahaha, too bad I heard none of it. I don't care what he has to say! He's cray-cray if he thinks I'll prefer aloof and moody Mark over Cash, whether he's fake or not I just like him better, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

He tried it Empty
PostSubject: Re: He tried it   He tried it Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:25 pm

"Like, I'm not about to deny Cash looks sketchy 'cause of the whole inspector thing. But put yourself in his shoes! Famous people do NOT have it easy. They never know what to expect from strangers. I had a famous client, Lady BlahBlah, who told me how some fan tried to kill her??? It would only make sense for Cash to try and protect his identity. Do I need to keep saying I ain't no bimbo? I feel these things! He just happened to be there in the yard, though! He had no idea I was there, so he didn't specifically come to kiss my ass. I'm sure Morgan is a nice guy outside of this who's just playing the game, but he's trying too hard to look nice by accusing someone else of being evil. I rather stray away from his fake ''Kumbaya My Lord'' bullshit"
Back to top Go down

He tried it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 2 :: Roleplaying :: The House :: Diary Room :: Deressa-
Jump to: