The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Obligatory Truth or Dare

Go down 
+8
Natalie
Jedd
Harley
Nate
Bryan Spyder
Monica
Jay
Wanda
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:47 am

"Hmmm what is the craziest thing you've done?" Bryan says.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:58 am

Jamila passes by as she was about to get a glass of water and go to bed. She peeps in and sees a bunch of people hanging out. She was about to continue to the kitchen but decided that she needs to listen to Rae and Harley and have a social life. She goes and gets coffee real fast then comes back "Hey all, I'll join in the festivities I guess." She sits down next to Bryan
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:21 am

Jay laughs at all the commotion. Finally everyone was loosening up a bit.

'Yo Nat feel freeee to join in! We're just getting started after all!' he smiles. Now Jamila also entered the room. Jay pops down his glasses to take a better look at her. He hasn't really seen or talked to her before so this was a nice opportunity to see more of her. And-
The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 2 Giphy
Dayum.... She cute.

'Jamila's ready to get wild too huh? I wonder what kind of daredevil lies behind those pretty eyes.' he winks at her. The room was getting more crowded now, which was epic! He was curious to hear Natalie's answer and leaned in closer to show his interest. 'Weeeell Nat???'
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:23 am

Oh God, how to answer this one?! She's not exactly the most outgoing person in this group so for her to be 'crazy' is actually a great task. There are plenty she could tell about her dad's redneck side of her family but none of those really have anything to do with her. Well, there is this...one time.

"Okay so, there was this time I went to a convention after I turned 21 and a couple of friends in my group wanted to stay out later then we normally did. Being the...sucker I am, I said yes. Since the bar was open at night, they wanted to be nice and buy me a couple of drinks to celebrate my birthday. After about three Long Island Ice Teas, I had a lot of liquid courage in me and I saw my favorite Let-Players on Youtube there. Something in mt head told me to go up and flirt with him. The next thing I knew, he slipped me his phone number and I still talk to him."

It felt a little nice to share with the group and just prays that it was enough to be considered a little bit out there. She looked across the room to see Jay looking intently at her. She felt a little bit put on the spot by his gaze.

"Uh, Jay, truth or dare?
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:24 am

Lately, the house had been such a snooze-fest that it seemed like half of these people weren't even living here anymore. After waking up from a long nap, De'Quan woke up to see a note that had been placed by the door. Truth or dare? He had no clue who the host was but wasn't going to pass off an open invitation. He heads downstairs and the first person he sees is Jamila, heading towards the sitting room. As he enters the room, he sees that only a few more sections of the couch are available.

"Hope I'm not late to the party," he said with a small yawn. As he sees an open spot next to Jamila, he takes a seat beside her. Many faces he recognized, except for a select few.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:12 pm

Jedd laughs but stops midway when Bryan chews on his hair "I didn't think you would've gone for my hair duuuude!!!" He picks at his hair where it's wet "ew hahah."

He puts his hand to his chest. Phew thank goodness I'm not the only nerd here now. His eyes pop open whrn Natalie told her crazy story "Woah you go Nati!! Go get em!"

He looks at Jamila & De'Quan walk in together as they join in the fun.
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:20 pm

Trixie stepped into the room waving at everybody, in her mind she was killing it in the game, so she figured out it was time to make relationships with everybody. That had to benefit her... right? It was time to show her fun outgoing personality.

"Heyy what are y'all doing in here? You playing Monopoly or somethin'? Haha just playin' but no seriously what y'all doin'?"

The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 2 M1ti58oxtiupxsm375wh
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:56 pm

Harley laughs as Natalie reached the end of her story. The girl surprisingly had game, especially for an introvert. While still in a playful mood, she wants to do something to see the blondie's reaction.

"Haha, it's great that you got the dude's number. But the important question is...WHERE did he slip his number?" She says as she shimmies to exaggerate her barely existent boobs.

Before she could go on any further which is probably a good thing, she hears the door slam open to see Trixie strut her way into the room. On the inside, she wants to get outta there as quickly as Trixie came in. But since Harley was in deep shit already, she just puts on a smile and welcomes Trixie.

"Bonjour Trixie! Come on in, we are just playing a game of truth or dare. It's the Music Man's turn right now. But you can in just in time."

Seriously. Oscar. Now.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:25 pm

Jay slaps his knee and falls back into the chair.

'That's just GOLDEN! Natalie you MANSLAYER!' He playfully pokes her thigh. 'We definitely need to have a late night party during this competition, it will be hella fun!' He smirks. Now Jay sees more people enter the room: De'Quan and Trixie. He invitingly motions both of them to join in while Harley explains what game they're playing. Natalie turns towards him.

'Oh oh ohh, yes my turn alright yeeeah! Hit me with a good dare.' He raises a balled fist into the air looking ready as ever.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:55 pm

Hearing what the group has to say about her experience causes her to blush hardcore. Out of everyone here, why did they all have to be her roommates? Covering her face in shame with her beanie, she hears Harley said about where he put it? Well she was dressed up as Alice Angel from Bendy and the Ink Machine. So yeah...no pockets. But they don't need to know that. It's not like they have proof that she wasn't something else.

"Well, he just slipped it into my pocket while I wasn't looking. Nothing too bad."

When Jay mentioned something about a late night party, something clicked in her. Has she ever been to a party before? Did what happened at con count? Not really since her intention of going there wasn't party, more like she was peer pressured into it. So...no. She's never been to a party on her own consent. So...why not? Her mom has tried for years to get her to go out with friends and this is her chance to make her proud at home.

"You know what? That sounds like a lot of potential fun! Let's do it sometime!"

Now, time to come up with a good dare. What will be good for this musician? Then, a perfect idea came to mind.

"Jay, I want you to serenade to De'Quan for thirty seconds."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:27 pm

Jay raised his eyebrows. 'A serenade? I can do that!' but then he hears Natalie actually naming someone in particular. 'F-for De'Quan?' Jay looks at the person in question, coughs as if choking, and turns around. Omg serenading a hot guy.... she serious bruh?

'Aight aight, let me grab my guitar real quick' he swings his legs over the side of the chair and leaves the room within mere seconds. He returns with a red face.

'Hah, must have- ran too hard!!!' he jokes. Jay scrapes his throat, and kneels down before De'Quan. He looks up with his most loving expression, and starts singing.

'My heart just skipped a beat
Now I can hardly speak
and you're too good for me
I liked you from the start
Remember when we met
Dark except for where you sat
Dancing lights around your head
I liked you from the start'

When he's finished he lets out a deep breath. That was a quality piece, fitting his music genre. Phew, done.... He looks back up to De'Quan to check his reaction.

Last edited by Jay on Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:35 pm

"A party sounds pretty lit if you ask ke." He wiggles his eyebrows and poses. He chuckles when he see's Natalie blush because of the embarrassment so he rubs her head.

The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 2 Tumblr10

He stops and stares at Jay as he loudly whispers "That was too beau-ti-ful!"
Back to top Go down
Monica

Monica

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:55 pm

In the shadows Monica listens.
The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 2 CorruptUnsungArcticwolf-small

But then she shakes her head quickly a few times followed by a scoff. She mumbles "Weak song choice...  where's the phycological escape from reality through sorrow and pain in that song?.."

W-why would he do that? He has to be so humiliated? He just sang in front of all of these people! Surely he must hate life right now. She stares at Jay intensely, just waiting for him to burst from the humiliation.
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:49 pm

Bryan laughs. “Well I wanted to do the unexpected!” He jokes with Jedd.

He jams to what Jay is saying to De’Quan, and also slightly shook at it. He covers his mouth as he wants to chuckle. “Aww this is so cute!” Bryan smirks.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:04 pm

Asking a musician to sing? Weeeeeak. But, whatever, Jay was talented at least. "Is anyone else sensing a showmance, here?" After she said it, Rae realized that could sound mean. So she tacked on a quick laugh.

Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:23 pm

Oh THIS should be good, De’Quan thought to himself as Natalie came up with a dare for Jay. The guy hadn’t done or said much of anything when they were all in the jacuzzi together so he was ready to see what the musician had in store.

As Jay returns with his guitar and kneels down in front of him, De’Quan tries to keep a straight face. Oh, he’s goin ALL out. He listens to the serenade, bobbing his head to the melody of the guitar. As he stops singing, De’Quan looks intently into Jay’s eyes and smirks. “So…is that how you really feel,” he asked with a hint of flirtiness in his tone. De’Quan looked to see his reaction.

The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 2 Tenor

The musician has been enjoying himself and De’Quan couldn’t have him having all the fun. It was a dare after all. “Haha, I’m just messin with you man.” he chuckles, leaning back into the couch. "But on some real shit, those were some pretty tight lyrics! You wrote them yourself?" As he hears someone unfamiliar make a comment, De'Quan glances over to her, raising an eyebrow and smirking.
"Well I dunno girl, but uh...I don't believe we've officially met. To who do I owe the pleasure of this l'il," he asks smirking.

Last edited by De'Quan on Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:35 pm

Jay moans. 'Shuuuuushhh it was just a dareeeee' he throws his arms in the air in frustration of everyone's commentary. 'It's noooothinggggg!' he gives Rae a look and falls back into a free chair and starts moping. He mumbles.

'Stupid... just a dare... whatever.'

But then he sees that some people changed seats and now he's... Sitting besides De'Quan. He hastily scans the room to see who orchestrated it but can't remember who sat where. THEY ARE SABOTAGING HIM!!! Or... the opposite of that? Did they change seats? WHATEVER. He looks at his neighbor and waves at him

But then De'Quan himself speaks up. His eyes widen.

'Dude.... YOU TOO???' He tugs at his collar, pulling it up to 'retreat' in embarrassment. Then he reveals that he is joking. Jay wanted to be angry but his compliment simply stroked his ego too much.
'You think so?? Thank you!! As an artist you must be able to put down a great performance on the stand after all.' he gloats.

Now that things have calmed down, he hopes to forget about the whole ordeal. Time for revenge.

'So Rae, I'm ready for one of your truths or dares and I don't think I'm the only one who is.'

Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:21 pm

After Natalie's potentially most embarrassing moment of her life, she strangely felt a hand on top of her head. From roughly about the size of it it felt like a man's hand. When she heard Jedd's voice from behind her she mentally started to freak out. Don't worry Natalie just sit there quietly and say nothing. Or would he  think that's weird?

"Um...thanks Jedd. That's very sweet of you."

And then the song started... Dear Lord what has she done? She didn't know that Jay would actually do it. Why did he get down on one knee like he was going to propose to De'Quan? What was with how De'Quan reacted? Did he like it? She thought he was in the girls. WHAT IS WITH THE SHIPPING SHE'S CREATED?!?!

A light tap to the face was enough for her to think clearly again and not like a fangirl. With her mind clear again, she was able to truly see what's going on infront of her. One thing that was for sure was Jay's reaction was too...real. there is no way his face would get that red from just running to the room in back to grab his guitar. And it's not like she's not familiar with how that face looks like. She makes it all the time. Does...does Jay have boy problems...like her? Wow, she never would of thought that from such an open guy. Maybe that's...something they can...relate with? Huh, weird
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:50 pm

"Oh, god I've been SO awful at introducing myself to everyone. My highschool clubs would be super disappointed. But, I'm Rae!" She shot De'Quan a classic wave and a wink. Oh lord, so many daddies this season...

But, when Jay was finished with his... Jay-ing? Yea, Let's call it Jay-ing. No other way to describe being THAT excitable. Irregardless, Rae was ready for her turn.

"I'll keep the party goin with another dare!"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:38 pm

'Ahh yes, dare it is... Alright time for some fuuuuun!' he rubs his hands.

'I dare you.... To have a random person in this room redo your make up.... While they're blindfolded!' He grins. 'And you can't remove it until this game is over!!!' Nailed it.

'And that person is.....' Jay grabs a soda bottle that was standing on the table in front of him and lies it down. He gives it a powerful spin, and it lands on.....

The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 2 Random_list_by_prettypassionut-dc77kqx

'Pucker up Rae, I guess De'Quan is your new... Blindfolded makeup expert!'
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:50 pm

It was a pretty harmless dare, but Rae’s eyes still went wide at the idea of someone fucking up her makeup. She had to be pretty! Perfect! Appealing! And what if he was actually good, but just did something that wasn’t flattering? Or she looked too conservative. Being popular, pretty and perky was a LOT of upkeep and Rae didn’t like the idea of it EVER being messed with.

But, she had to keep up appearances. In an attempt to collect herself, Rae forced out a choked laugh and stood up. “I’ll go get my things then!”

A few minutes and some deep breathing exercises later, she returned with a hefty box of makeup. It could’ve passed for a professional-grade kit--goddamn, how much does this girl need when her makeup’s the same every day? Rae sat down in front of De’Quan and popped the top on the box. "I'm all yours, zaddy~" Despite her smile and some flirty looks, she was anxiously fussing with her hair. At least her hair could look nice.
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:26 pm

Bryan starts to observe Jay’s reactions towards De’Quan. “Hmmm Jay, why are you squirming like that?” He smirks and then laughs a bit. “Just kidding but I love this game so far.”

“Oh THIS I got to see!” After hearing the dare Rae received.
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:04 pm

“WAIT- I gotta do what now?” De’Quan raises his eyebrows at the fact the he of all people would be giving someone a makeover. Despite having two beautiful older sisters back home, he had absolutely no idea how the hell makeup even worked. That being said…this was going to be FUN!

He had a devious look on his face as he raised his hands up in defense. “Don’t worry girl, you’re gonna be lookin even sexier once I’m through with you,” he said winking at her. He was joking of course.. HECK, ditch the blindfold, because there was NO way he was doing even a decent job at this.

As he was blindfolded, he reached towards her makeup box and got right to work. "Aight, let's see what I can do for you," he said snickering a bit.

He could hear a few light gasps and giggles as he applied the makeup. Wait...was he ACTUALLY doing a decent job?? After several moments of concentration, he finally finished and took a deep breath before removing his blindfold.

CLICK HERE:

"D-DAMN GIRL! I got you lookin' like a whole shnack, ain't that right you guys?" He turns around grinning to everyone else, hoping they'll play along. In case there's a mirror in her makeup box, he quickly puts the lipstick he was holding last back into the box and closes it. This way he could at least allow the others to react before she sees how she really looks.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:19 pm

Jedd smiles begins to fade a bit ince he see's what De'Quan was doing "Oh my..." he says to himself under his breath. His eyes open wide when he starts applying her eyeshadow then last the lipstick.

He tries to cover his expression from Rae so she won't know what's up.

The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 2 Michael-Scott-Failing-to-Hold-In-Laughter
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:23 pm

Whilst everyone was conversing about Jay's love song to De'Quan, Harley just sits back takes it all in for a while. She also felt a little cramped as she sat between Jedd and Natalie as he started messing with her head. So, to relieve herself for a moment, she gets up and walks into the kitchen for a drink.

Ooo, Is that wine? FUCKING AWESOME!!! She grabs a few bottles and prays that she doesn't drop them. She goes back and forth for glasses for everyone.

"If anybody wants them, drinks are right here!" She says as she playfully slammed her hand against the side table after getting herself a glass.

"Now, what did I miss?" She looks puzzled as observes the big black box on the center table. She moves closer to it and looks to her side to see...

"JESUS-" She quickly shouted as she takes a good look at Rae. "What the hell happened?

She looks down as the bottle she almost spilled in her hand and gives it to Rae. "You're gonna need it...all of it. There is plenty left."

Last edited by Harley on Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Obligatory Truth or Dare   The Obligatory Truth or Dare - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

The Obligatory Truth or Dare
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next