School's Out! Welcome to Mad House 4. This season features 16 house guests battling it out in High School Clique-themed teams.
Who are you rooting for: the Jocks, the Populars, the Nerds or the Outcasts?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hear me out, that will be enough (private W/ Jedd)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Natalie

PostSubject: Hear me out, that will be enough (private W/ Jedd)   Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:28 am

After that rather...awkward team meeting, Natalie couldn't help but feel like her opinion was still swept under the rug. Jamila practically considered her enemy number one and Quintin is...odd and his behavior towards her scares her. And she knows that he's completely on Jamila's side so it felt like there is no point talking to either one of them. But Jedd...he was different. He actually tried to stick up for her when Jamila was starting to get nippy. It was not only really sweet, but it made her trust him. Plus...it helps that he's really cute.

She placed a note under his pillow to meet her in the garden at an UNGODLY hour at night. It was the only way for them to talk without other contestants seeing them, especially their own team. It also helps that's she doesn't sleep very much. Insomnia CAN be a blessing sometimes. Now she just prays that he get it soon. It's really humid out here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Hear me out, that will be enough (private W/ Jedd)   Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:57 am

Jedd finally got into his comfy clothes and wanted nothing but to lay down, he did so. Once he tucked his arms under pillow somewhat felt like a square object under it. He pulls it out, sits up and looks at it "Natalie wants to talk to me...huh okay then." He slides off and puts his slippers on & muscle shirt since it's hot outside.

He looks at his roommates asleep, a few snoring and a few tossing. He walks out and leaves the door a bit open, to let air circulate. He finds his way out towards the back to the garden and see's Natalie waiting there, fanning herself because of the heat.

He goes up behind her and taps on her shoulders "Hey!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Hear me out, that will be enough (private W/ Jedd)   Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:31 pm

Letting out a sigh of relief, Natalie was so happy to see that he got her note. Moving over to make room fro him to sit down, for a little bit, she felt a little bad for having him wake up at such a bad hour. But it was then best thing she could think of.

"Hey...Look, I want to say first that I'm really sorry for it being really late. I just couldn't sleep well after what happened in that...meeting. So...thank you so much for getting my note."

Why is acting even more like a giddy school girl with this guy? She barely knew him. It has to be just because he's a cute guy.

"I just don't think it's a wise move for all four of us to put our trust in one guy that we barely know.
It won;t be good for us in the long run. So if Jamila and Quintin wants to still go with De'Quan then best of luck to them. That's a two over one odds. Maybe...we could talk about a plan? If you want to,
that is! I just...trust you the most on this team."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Hear me out, that will be enough (private W/ Jedd)   Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:28 pm

She sits down and scratches his nose "You're good, I wasn't asleep yet about to but I felt your note, read it and now I'm here." he grinned.

He sits there listening to her and his gears starts running. What if she's saying is true? Are we really going to risk our team into the hands of one person? He sighs "He's a friendly guy and I like his positive vibes but I also like the others like Rae, Harley, Bryan, Jay, Quintin, Jamila and...especially you! You're shy and all but you have a great heart and wants to do your best."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Hear me out, that will be enough (private W/ Jedd)   Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:38 pm

For a slight moment, Natalie couldn't help but feel relieved that she didn't bother him...It's finally nice to hear that she wasn't bothering someone on her own team. When he takes a seat next to her, a smile spread across her face. She knows for a fact that she can say this much about Jedd, he sure knows how to make an insecure girl feel better about herself. Which is very much appreciated at this point for her.

"Well yes! I totally agree with you. De'Quan seems like really nice guy. I am not going to deny it for a moment. I just don't know if we should stick with this one guy. If Jamila and Quintin want to go along with her plan, then by all means, they can do it. I just don't know how it was benefit the group instead of the individual."

As soon as the last thing Jedd said processed into Natalie's brain, she starts to feel more...at ease. The way he actually complimented her is really flattering. It's nice to actually hear something like that from a guy. But, there is still the matter at hand. She tries her best to fix her composure.

"But anyway, was there someone that you had particularly in mind?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Hear me out, that will be enough (private W/ Jedd)   Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:44 pm

He takes his glasses off and looks to the sky, thinking "How about Bryan, I mean he's strong and did win this week's challenge plus he's a friendly guy that I clicked with pretty good?"

He looks at Natalie and motions his head "What about you? What is one person you had in mind? I mean we get along with our roommates if you ask me."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Hear me out, that will be enough (private W/ Jedd)   Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:29 pm

Wow, his eyes look even prettier without his glasses, Natalie thinks to herself but had to look away before he notices and thinks she's a creep. He did make a very good point about Bryan though. Maybe she should talk to him sometime soon.

"True, and him being on a team that is already down on member he would be easier to talk into an alliance."

As soon as he brought up their roommates, this caused her to nod vigorously.

"Yeah, we were both pretty lucky to get the room that we did. I feel really included in there so maybe one or even more with them would be nice."

An idea came to her mind as they were talking. Their team never did a 'getting to know you' type activity that Jamila said they would. It honestly brought her down a bit since it would nice to get to know Jedd a little more. She wishes she could say the rest for her team though.

"You know, it doesn't have to be all strategy talk. Maybe we can just...talk. Like normal Homo Sapiens.

What the hell did she just say?

"I'M TRYING TO SAY THAT YOU ARE A SCIENTIFIC SPECIES, BUT TECHNICALLY WE BOTH ARE!I'M SO SORRY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Hear me out, that will be enough (private W/ Jedd)   Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:38 am

"Yes talking to Bryan will surely help us a lot but make sure no one thinks you're kissing...excuse my langauge, a**." He starts cleaning his glasses and looks at them. Was she just staring at me at that moment or was it my vision?

"Then again...we can't be too sure about it too. Poor Jay seems stressed out lately and I really want to talk to him man to man."

He raises his eyebrows and chuckles "Yes that would be fun to get to know each other."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Hear me out, that will be enough (private W/ Jedd)   Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:22 am

Natalie brings her hand to her chest as soon as he brings up her possibly kissing Bryan's...rear. But he does have a point, there is no need to look desperate. Just try to keep it as natural as introvert could possibly appear to an extrovert. She lets out a deep breath.

"Yeah, you're probably right. I just don't know how to exactly approach him without coming off too strong, you know?" She also thinks about how he mentioned wanting to talk Bryan getting into an alliance.

"Maybe to avoid looking like you want to use him for his temporary title as house ambassador, you could just talk to him casually now and maybe wait until after the next challenge to actually ask him about anything. Although, Jay's social standing in the house could really help too. It's kinda hard to say now."

Her eyebrows raised as soon as he said he would like to get to know each other. It is terrific to hear...but how does she want to get to that point? Oh God, how did she not think this far ahead? Gah!!!!

She giggles nervously."Great...Soooo...What do you do for a living back home?" There you go! Talk like a normal human being and not like a crazy fan girl for once.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Hear me out, that will be enough (private W/ Jedd)   Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:32 pm

He laughs and holds his stomach "Your reaction was priceless but yea Bryan is a easy guy to get along with, he's cool like that."

He nods his head and smiles again "Don't worry I'm not going to talk to Bryan only because of that...I want to get to know him ah-HAH!" He poses like Captain Morgan and wiggle his eyebrows."

He looks at her while still doing the pose "I'm a dancer." He puts his leg down and dance a bit "I teach others to dance, throwing charities and all." He gets her and dances a bit "Like this and that!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Hear me out, that will be enough (private W/ Jedd)   Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:00 am

Natalie scratches her head as Jedd laughs at something she might have said or done. She didn't think she did anything comedic. But she just goes along with it since there is no use to bringing it up.

"I'm sure that Bryan is a really nice guy. I may not know a whole lot about him. But it looks like you guys can get along pretty well." 

When she sees his reaction to what she said about Bryan, she couldn't help but laugh at his silly pose. Actually, a little harder then anticipated. Even to the point where she snorted a little. The very moment she caught herself, she quickly slammed both of her hands on to her face to hide her red cheeks.

Before she could say anything else, she feels his hand pull her towards him. She didn't expect to be so close to any guy in the house, let alone a guy like Jedd. She didn't exactly know how to move along with him, so she almost tripped over her feet at a couple moments. At one point she almost falls on her face until she caught herself by grabbing on to his arms tightly. She then corrects her posture as she looks him dead in the eye. With everything that happened, she couldn't help but feel really silly about just happened. After a quick second, she springs her arms to her side after letting go of his shirt.

"Uhhh. S-sorry. It's been a while since I took any dance classes...because my mom told me to take them if I wanted to keep my games. And none of them taught me how to tango."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Hear me out, that will be enough (private W/ Jedd)   Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:12 pm

He stops once she put her hands to the side "Oh! You were taking dance lessons? That's cool and I didn't think you were the type that dances." He lets go of her after he picks her up to her standing position.

He shrugs "Sorry I got a bit carried with the dancing amd I should stop doing that haha!" He laughs awkwardly and grins. He kicks a rock "Oh and well you wouldn't believe it but I also dress up for a living." He smacks himself on the face "N-not drag...cosplay."

"How about you though? What do you do back home?"

((My goodness I am so sorry about this girly but herw you go!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Hear me out, that will be enough (private W/ Jedd)   Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:27 pm

Natalie straightens her posture as Jedd gently let her go. As awkward she felt while nearly stepping on his feet a few times, it was actually kinda...cute. Especially for how much he was really into it by the way he glided across the stone ground. Without thinking, she couldn't help but giggle for a few seconds.

"Hehe, I'm sorry, I am not laughing at you. I swear. I just didn't expect it at all. It was actually kinda...nice to dance again. It's been a really long time since I was at one of my classes, so I guess I lost my step."

"Nonono! It's okay. Really. I think it's really admirable for how passionate you are about..." She then catches the last part he said. She couldn't help but laugh a little at his little mix up. But, it's amazing to hear that someone has a similar interest with her."Really? I mean, it's amazing g that we actually have that in common. Who have you cosplayed as?"

She then hears his question about what she did as a living. Out of instint, she pushes a stray clump of hear out of her face."I actually am still in college for cyber security. But right now I am working at Best Buy and Waffle House to help pay my tuition for next semester. Along with everything else at my apartment."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Hear me out, that will be enough (private W/ Jedd)   Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:34 pm

He laughs and pats her shoulder "It's okay to laugh at me, I didn't mean to sweep you off your feet and started dancing like that plus I can do Ballet.

He scratches the back of his head shyly "Well I have cosplayed so many times and I am pretty well  in a gew states like Florida, Cali, Washington, Arizona and a few places in New York so I'm surprised you've never seen me before." He awkwardly smiles.

"Oops my bad manners but I've done a bunch of genderbend cosplays and actually as female characters like Princess Zelda, Krito from SAO, male Poison Ivy, Stitch, and a few more but yea."

He raises a eyebrow "Wow you got a lot on your shoulders but yea I understand about paying for uni ugh!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Hear me out, that will be enough (private W/ Jedd)   Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:03 pm

She couldn't help but giggle at his cute little ballet move. Wow, who would of thought that this guy was so adorable?

"No no, I swear I'm not laughing at you. I just think it's really cute that you can come up with a dance for anything. Plus, I've never had anyone sweep me off my feet before. It's kind of...nice."

Her eyebrows raised when he started to mention that he did cosplaying for a living. Why couldn't she do that?! Cosplaying is more of an expensive hobby at this point, even if she is getting a following.

"There's nothing wrong with genderbending. I try to stick with canon cosplays but it can be fun to think outside the box. And I think you would make a killer Princess Zelda."

"Yeah, it can be but you gotta do what you gotta do. But I don't mind too much when I finally get done with it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hear me out, that will be enough (private W/ Jedd)   

Back to top Go down

Hear me out, that will be enough (private W/ Jedd)
Page 1 of 1