The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Nominations (Private Roleplay with De'Quan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quintin

Quintin

After Nominations (Private Roleplay with De'Quan) Empty
PostSubject: After Nominations (Private Roleplay with De'Quan)   After Nominations (Private Roleplay with De'Quan) Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:01 am

Quintin being inactive resulted in being put up for eviction. He walks into the sitting room and lets out a sigh as steam burst out of his ears. Although, Quintin properly channels it out of his head. "I'm screwed~"
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: After Nominations (Private Roleplay with De'Quan)   After Nominations (Private Roleplay with De'Quan) Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:30 pm

After the nomination ceremony, De'Quan sees Quintin head to the sitting room on his own. It made him feel somewhat bad that two of his roommates were nominated, despite not being in either of their cliques. Although, it seemed like C.C. was even a bit more active than Quintin appeared to be.

He heads into the sitting room after him, closing the door. "Hey Q, you good? It sucks that you got nominated man...you were just at the top last week."
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: After Nominations (Private Roleplay with De'Quan)   After Nominations (Private Roleplay with De'Quan) Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:45 pm

"Yeah, can't stay mad at Bryan." He shrugs "Hopefully, I can win this next POP. I really want to stay, bro. You have no idea how nervous I am about this week."
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: After Nominations (Private Roleplay with De'Quan)   After Nominations (Private Roleplay with De'Quan) Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:12 pm

"Nah, Bryan's a cool guy." He nods, stretching out a bit. "But yeah, I tihnk you gotta good chance at the POP though. But just in case, it'd probably be best for you to talk to some people,
ya'know? Most of these people ain't as bad as they seem."
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: After Nominations (Private Roleplay with De'Quan)   After Nominations (Private Roleplay with De'Quan) Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:38 pm

"I have some people mind." He scratches his scalp. "I feel a bit defeated but I still have time to switch the game around." He crosses his arms "My weakness in this game would be building relationships. Smiling, giving compliments, dealing with their personal problems, gross."

After Nominations (Private Roleplay with De'Quan) JmKA6_s-200x150
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: After Nominations (Private Roleplay with De'Quan)   After Nominations (Private Roleplay with De'Quan) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:08 am

"Naw man, you gotta keep fightin till you walk out those doors. But aight, that's something at least." He lets out a small sigh at Quintin's final remark. He couldn't help but be reminded of his brother and his attitude towards people in general. "Yeah I get. Unless it's to joke around, I don't really like none of that fake shit either. But obviously you were put on the nerd team for a reason. I'm sure you'll figure somethin out. And I'm cool with you so I don't mind havin your back, but you gotta watch out for yourself too, ya can't lay low all the time unless people will think somethin's up with you."
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: After Nominations (Private Roleplay with De'Quan)   After Nominations (Private Roleplay with De'Quan) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:25 am

"I have your back too, De'Quan. I'll take your advice and talk to people, thanks for the help." He puts his hands behind his head. "So, If you win this season what are you going to do with the money?"
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: After Nominations (Private Roleplay with De'Quan)   After Nominations (Private Roleplay with De'Quan) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:15 am

"Man, imma use the money to help support my family first and foremost. Ever since me 'n my sibs went off to college, my parents have been lookin to retire and if I could help speed up the process, that'd be a blessing bro. As for the rest of it, I plan on investing it for somethin I got planned. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: After Nominations (Private Roleplay with De'Quan)   After Nominations (Private Roleplay with De'Quan) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:28 am

"Aww that's really charming of you to do! I'm keeping that money for myself lol, not giving them a single penny. I might invest some money too, but what is that something you got planned for, big Q?"
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: After Nominations (Private Roleplay with De'Quan)   After Nominations (Private Roleplay with De'Quan) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:12 am

"I plan on starting a business of my own, but I'm still workin out the kinks with a bud of mine back home. The money would really help." De'Quan laughed a bit. "Heh, I guess that's understandable, but what made you want to do this by the way?"
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: After Nominations (Private Roleplay with De'Quan)   After Nominations (Private Roleplay with De'Quan) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:21 pm

"Between you and I, my parents and I don't have a strong bond. I'm lazy, jobless and just spend time in my room all day. So coming onto this show gives me a break from them. If I win the money I can finally leave that hell hole."
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: After Nominations (Private Roleplay with De'Quan)   After Nominations (Private Roleplay with De'Quan) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:11 pm

"Haha no way..," De'Quan tilted his head. After seeing this man beast it out and win back to back comps in just the first week, he couldn't believe what he was hearing. "But dude you got mad skill! What is it you like to do in your free time?"
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: After Nominations (Private Roleplay with De'Quan)   After Nominations (Private Roleplay with De'Quan) Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:30 am

"Well, when I was in high school I played baseball only because my parents forced me to, I was really good at it but never wanted to continue it after graduation. I only do it 4 times a year now for an hour but the rest of my time I just sit in my room and play video games. I also go up north with my buddies to chill." He answered knowing he said a little too much. "I'm sure you do a lot of sports, but what do you do besides that? I'm having a hard time believing that you're just this stereotype of a jock."
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: After Nominations (Private Roleplay with De'Quan)   After Nominations (Private Roleplay with De'Quan) Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:49 am

"Oh really? Shoot, I can't play baseball for the life of me...definitely not my area haha. As of now, I'm not really focusing on many sports in general but just basketball to be honest. If I'm not out on the court, I'm usually chillin with my homies playin 2k, but I also play other video games as well like call of duty, halo..  been gettin in to them more and more."

He adjusted his position, leaning back on the couch to get more relaxed. "But other than that, I guess I watch a lot of netflix too? I mainly watch stuff like ncis and law and order. I'm really into stuff like crime TV dramas. You watch anything in general?"
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: After Nominations (Private Roleplay with De'Quan)   After Nominations (Private Roleplay with De'Quan) Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:04 pm

"Yo, Halo was the **i* when I little. I would play it constantly after school. We should definitely play online and talk smack to each other one day! -laughs- I was addicted to Beyond Scared Straight for a while, watching teenagers weeb with regret is hysterical. I also enjoyed The Let Down, It has such great representation and it’s a great show with great characters, storylines, and performances. It’s so underrated."
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: After Nominations (Private Roleplay with De'Quan)   After Nominations (Private Roleplay with De'Quan) Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:47 pm

"Yeah, Halo was probably the game I grew up playin the most before I really got into sports. I went years without playin it but ever since I started again, it's been really fun. Game's gotten a lot better over the years too." He raises his eyebrows at the mention Beyond Scared Straight.
"Bruh I used to watch that all the time, haha for the very same reason...especially when it's the ones that act like they're the shit when they walk up to those inmates. Oh I think I've heard of The Let Down before, haven't seen it though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Nominations (Private Roleplay with De'Quan)   After Nominations (Private Roleplay with De'Quan) Clock10

Back to top Go down

After Nominations (Private Roleplay with De'Quan)
Page 1 of 1