School's Out! Welcome to Mad House 4. This season features 16 house guests battling it out in High School Clique-themed teams.
Who are you rooting for: the Jocks, the Populars, the Nerds or the Outcasts?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay

PostSubject: Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley]   Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:14 pm

'Ohh heyhey girls!' Jay strolls into their bedroom and gets greeted by the sight of his roommates Rae and Harley. He jumps onto his bed and lies down.

'I'm like glad to find the both of you here! I wanted to talk to youuuu~' he motions at both of them and gives them a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rae

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley]   Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:19 pm

Rae squinted at the musician. She didn't even have her contacts in--what did he want at this point in the day?

"Yeeeees, my dear?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harley

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley]   Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:59 pm

Harley walks into the room to see Rae talking to Jay while he is in a sort of seductive pose. It's kinda funny for how sassy he happens to look. Now that Harley comes to think of it is he more of a woman than she is? Eh, if so, no skin off her back. But she does want to make a joke so badly.

She smirks as she leans against one of the beds.

But she finally composes herself and thinks more clearly. "Okay okay, what's up Music Man?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley]   Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:55 pm

Jay laughs at Harley's joke. 'Depends, gorgeous. Do I have a shot?' he wiggles his eyebrows.

'But! I wanted to catch up with you wonderful ladies! How are things going for you so far? Feeling good around the house so far?' he asks them, swinging his legs over the edge of the bed to talk in a sitting pose to make it a bit more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rae

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley]   Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:57 pm

“I’d feel better if I didn’t still have clown mouth from that Truth or Dare game.” Okay, so maybe she was still a LITTLE bitter. Rae motioned to her mouth. The stain is faint, but when she isn’t wearing her full face of makeup you can still make out De’Quan’s… masterpiece.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley]   Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:07 pm

Jay chuckles nervously and tugs at the collar of his shirt. Okay so Rae was still bitter about that. Fair enough, he himself was childish enough to push her like that. Not... that he would openly admit that.

'Yeeeee that was my bad Rae! If it helps, I have some really great rinsing lotion hidden in the bathroom. I'd gladly share it with you!' he tells her. 'Well the game was fun nonetheless! So I loved your initiative for that.' he nods at her.

'And what about you Harley?'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harley

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley]   Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:11 pm

Harley laughs along with Jay's comeback. He is actually one clever bastard...she likes that about him.

"Hm, other than the alien suit thing, I am just trying to survive in this dog eat dog house. So far, I think I am doing a decent job. You?" She says as she looks in Jay's direction. She then follows shortly after with giving Rae a pat on the shoulder. It seemed like she needed it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley]   Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:06 pm

Jay gives her a thumbs up. 'Now that sounds good enough to survive around this place!' he grabs his guitar from the end of his bed and starts strumming it lightly.

'Well I'm doing fine, fine... Mostly fine...' he says while letting out a subtle sigh. 'I'm fine, you're fine, sucha fine girl' he twists his own words into making it a small song.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rae

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley]   Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:14 pm

This was starting to feel forced. And weird. Rae grabbed one of her pony tails and started combing through it with her fingers. A subtle fidget it was not, but at least it was something to focus on so she seemed less anxious  “Yea we’re all good. But I’m kinda sensing you didn’t just wanna ask about our days, so...”

Last edited by Rae on Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley]   Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:29 pm

Jay smirks after Rae's remark.

'Alright you caught me, Missy. Though my interest in both of you was honest! You're the people I like talking to the most so far so naturally I wanted to talk to you' he crosses his heart and hold up his hand indicating making a promise. he continues, now sounding less excited.

'The truth is that, I'm not REALLY feeling it in the house, y'know? Like, certain something bothers me... I selfishly felt like talking about my own feelings.' he scratches the back of his head in embarrassment. Did she HAVE to be this perceptive???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rae

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley]   Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:39 pm

'Perceptive'? Maybe. But Rae was also a little naive and overly-empathetic, so she was instantly drawn into this conversation. Her little heart almost burst at his words! She moved to put a hand on his shoulder, pouting. "Oh, honey, that's not selfish at all! I think we're all having trouble adjusting to the show so far. What did you want to say?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harley

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley]   Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:53 pm

As Jay is spilling his heart out about his experience in the house, Harley couldn't help but feel for him. Nothing is ever peaches and cream in this world, so she can understand where he is coming from. She gets up from the bed and places her hand on his other shoulder

"It's not selfish to let it all out. We are both here for you right now. What's on your mind, Jay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley]   Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:26 pm

Oh-Oh wow... Both Harley and Rae were suddenly all huddled up around him. He felt like crying.... THOSE GIRLS ARE TOO SWEET!!! He manages to push this waterworks back to producing only a lone tear running down his cheek but quickly wipes it away.

'Ah you're too darn lovely you know that?' he swings his arms around them to give them a group hug.
'So, so lovely! You're as we Dutch people say, real "lieverdjes".' he smiles. 'Don't worry that's a compliment!'

Jay releases the girls from his hug and scrapes his throat.

'Okay so, I must admit. I'm like- NO fan of this team thing this season whatsoever!' he exclaims. His voice was raised, but not enough to cause a scene. 'As of now it still is barely noticeable but' he pauses for a moment. 'I feel so, so limited to hanging out with my own 'team'. And my team isn't even a team! We literally are the OUTSIDERS. We're not meant to work together in any way!' he sighs.
'You're all so wonderful but I don't want to distance myself from you by only doing stuff with my so called "team".'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rae

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley]   Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:30 pm

"Yea, I can... relate." She had now moved on to braiding her hair, avoiding eye contact, and just generally looking like a very sad puppy. "With Trixie on my team, it's a little hard to feel any 'team spirit'. It's so much more fun to mingle with EVERYONE either way! Like how can anyone call themselves 'popular' if they only talk to snobby rich people?"

Clearly this girl was from a very liberal school. Or she was UNpopular and just didn't realize it.

"I hope the team thing doesn't last too much longer. Did Val ever say if it was permanant?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley]   Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:59 pm

Jay looks up when Rae mentions having similar thoughts. That honestly surprises him. He thought as a popular girl, Rae wouldn't feel like that at all. How about that? The tone of her voice now broke Jay's heart. He lightly squeezes her arm.

'I so understand you. This is why you never should put labels on people! That is where things go wrong, always!' he says with conviction. 'I have no idea how long we are stuck in these so called cliques. I hope not too long. If it goes on for too long... I fear I might be evicted within the next two weeks!' he disappointingly looks at the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harley

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley]   Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:38 pm

As Rae and Jay both confess about how broken both of their teams are, Harley looks intently at them. They both look so...down on themselves for the sake of this competition. It also makes her think of how little her own team gets together and cooperate.

"Guys, we all may be on different teams. But I still can't help but feel...kinda bad for you two. But I don't think it would be very logical if there are teams the entire time. Eventually there aren't gonna be any teams left."

Suddenly, a thought comes to mind...it may be risky but...

"What if we made up our own team?" She said as if it came naturally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rae

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley]   Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:44 pm

At the mention of their 'own team', Rae's gaze snapped to Harley. "A. An alliance? Already? I mean. I'd be interested, but alliances can be so messy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley]   Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:35 am

Jay raises his head in surprise. Own team? Alliance? He was taken aback by this suggestion. He came up there to talk about C.C.'s fate and ended up spilling out his feelings (like usual, lost in emotions) but this? Oh my....

'That's quite a suggestion, H-Lee' he says. Rae made a good point, but still. He rubs his chin.

'I'm definitely not saying I'm against it... Just give me a moment to think it over real fast.'
He brings a hand to his head and puts up an intense expression for about 15 seconds

'.... Ye ye, I see it now!' he exclaims. 'It's actually pretty damn smart to do this!' he smiles.

'Hear me out. We are all from different teams riiiight? We have the power to change our teammate's opinions about voting.... Keeping each other safe!' Jay looks at both of them with a hopeful expression.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rae

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley]   Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:06 am

Rae wasn’t too sure that she could convince Trixie to do ANYTHING. The girl seemed to hate her before she even opened her mouth. But, the others?.. Even if she wasn’t sure of her skills, she’d tell Jay what he wanted to hear. “That’s true, but then it’ll just be us against the nerds and I don’t think I can take that kind of pressure. I’m friends with EVERYBODY back home, but here in the house people are really into their cliques… Or maybe they’re just not into me…” She forced an awkward laugh. If she kept tugging on her hair then her extensions were gonna FALL OUT. “Either way.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harley

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley]   Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:15 pm

Harley sits and thinks for a minute on how this whole thing will work. Because according to the game, she is technically already given an alliance once teams were announced. But so far, the only team mate she can really talk to is De'Quan. Ryan and Anges are just barely around to really chill with. Maybe...just maybe...a team with people she can rely on might be beneficial for her in the long run...When the fuck did she get so smart??? Eh, common sense has to come by every once in a while.

"We don't have to do anything too drastic right now. We can all just think about if you guys want to. I am in no big rush." Then she thinks deeply about what Rae said about the nerds team. Hmmm...

"Maybe we could include one of them. We could use some extra brain power when needed. Ya get what I mean?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rae

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley]   Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:33 pm

She nods, “Yea. Like, I don’t think the nerds are ACTUALLY smarter than us game-wise, but just having someone from every team would be a good way to strengthen our ranks. At this point, we would have to keep it a secret though, so we have to pick very carefully.”

Oh. That might come off as too strategic. Rae laughed, twirling a strand of hair around her finger. She wanted the team to know she was smart, but not TOO smart. “I mean like. It just makes sense, yea?”

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley]   Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:16 am

Jay puts his hands behind his head while leaning against the bedroom wall.
'Alrighty, good thinking girls ye yeee! We have to be careful with an alliance this early on for sure but this is a good start. And someone from the nerd team you say?' he looks at the ceiling while thinking it over.
'Anyone a suggestion for a possible ally? We don't need to decide right away but we'll have to consider all of em. We still have time, so let's focus on making the right move, y'know?'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harley

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley]   Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:37 am

While deep in thought about who to suggest for this little...gathering, Harley brings her hand up to her chin. She feels like she is on a roll with this whole thinking thing, so try to keep it up, girl. No need to be dumb now.

"Well, if we are going to put all of them into consideration, Quintin is instantly out since he would probably bring too much unneeded attention to all of us right now. Jamila may be hot...but...she also seems like a VERY hard person to cooperate with. Plus she is kinda rude. I don't dig that shit."

She paces back and forth towards the center of the room."So that leaves us with the Fairy Boy and the Blondie. What do you guys think?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rae

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley]   Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:10 pm

"It doesn't really matter if she's rude. At this point, we just need to play the numbers game." She shrugged, "We're already tight with Natalie, and she and Jedd seem to have a little bit of a thing, so why not get her? The easiest way in the world to manipulate someone is to take advantage of a little crush."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Harley

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley]   Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:58 am

Harley listens intently to what Rae had to say about what she said about the nerds team. It's true that Jamila doesn't have to be the most delightful person in the world to work with. But it sure as hell works when you work with people who don't talk to Harley like she is a moron.

"Hmm, I like the way you think, Rae. We could use the extra person to our advantage. We get our extra person and they get their happily ever after. It's a win-win for them and us at the same time. So, it's kinda ideal with that idea in mind."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley]   

Back to top Go down

Let's Talk, Roomies! Private RP [Jay, Rae, Harley]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next