The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After everything is clear (Private RP W/ Bryan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Natalie

Natalie

After everything is clear (Private RP W/ Bryan) Empty
PostSubject: After everything is clear (Private RP W/ Bryan)   After everything is clear (Private RP W/ Bryan) Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:48 pm

Too nervous up here when everyone was crowding in here, Natalie walked up the stairs to enter into a fantastically decorated room with Bryan relaxing on the bed with a magazine in hand. To give them something to do, she grabbed a deck of playing cards from one of the draws in the kitchen.

"Hey there Bryan. I wanted to say congratulations on the win for House Ambassador. This room is incredible! Maybe as a to celebrate, we can play a game of poker or gin. Whatever your preference is, I'm up for it."
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: After everything is clear (Private RP W/ Bryan)   After everything is clear (Private RP W/ Bryan) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:23 am

Bryan sees Natalie come into the room and then puts his magazine down as she comes with the cards in her hand. "Oh thank you! We could do poker but I'm for whatever!"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: After everything is clear (Private RP W/ Bryan)   After everything is clear (Private RP W/ Bryan) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:36 pm

She smiles at the big and sits at the corner of his bed as she shuffles the deck.

"I gotta say, it was pretty impressive skills out there. And it really paid off too. Not only that, it was really brave to beat box in front of most of the house last week. I just gotta ask though, where did those lyrics come from?"

Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: After everything is clear (Private RP W/ Bryan)   After everything is clear (Private RP W/ Bryan) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:48 pm

He smiles at Natalie asking him about his lyrics.

"Oh I honestly made those up on the spot. Back at home I did dabble in making raps every now and then. One of my favorite past times." He says to Natalie as he sits upright.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: After everything is clear (Private RP W/ Bryan)   After everything is clear (Private RP W/ Bryan) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:58 pm

As Natalie deals the amount of cards needed for poker, she listens to Bryan intently.

"Well rap may not be my forte but I always do appreciate creative word play. And I do know that normally raps have a deeper meaning behind them. Did yours have a specific meaning behind it? It sounds like you've been through a lot and you try to have a positive outlook on it. I find that very admirable actually...anyways, you are supposed to get 21 in this game right? Sorry if it's a dumb question. Gin is more of my game back home."
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: After everything is clear (Private RP W/ Bryan)   After everything is clear (Private RP W/ Bryan) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:02 pm

"Um yeah it had meaning from my past...went through a few things in life, but I triumphed through! And thank you! it is to 21 haha it's fine."
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: After everything is clear (Private RP W/ Bryan)   After everything is clear (Private RP W/ Bryan) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:27 pm

She holds the cards close to her face. From the looks of it, it's a pretty decent hand.

"Oh dang. I'm so sorry to hear that Bryan. Well at least it's all over now. You don't have talk about if you if you don't want to. It can be a scary thing to do."

She picks a new card and discarded another one.

Sorry, I have no idea how to play poker XD
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: After everything is clear (Private RP W/ Bryan)   After everything is clear (Private RP W/ Bryan) Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:57 am

Bryan holds his close to him as well, looking at her for her move.

"Right? It was just a rough time for me, but I don't care to talk about it I can." He slightly laughs.

He makes his move and waits.

oop maybe blackjack instead haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After everything is clear (Private RP W/ Bryan)   After everything is clear (Private RP W/ Bryan) Clock10

Back to top Go down

After everything is clear (Private RP W/ Bryan)
Page 1 of 1