The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No bad blood (Private Roleplay with Bryan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quintin

Quintin

No bad blood (Private Roleplay with Bryan) Empty
PostSubject: No bad blood (Private Roleplay with Bryan)   No bad blood (Private Roleplay with Bryan) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:09 am

Hours after being nominated, Quintin walks up to the HA room. Knock, Knock "Yo, Can we talk for a moment?"

•Confessional•
"Idk if I'm Bryan's target or not, but I need to pitch everything I have to ensure it's not me walking through that door on eviction night."
•Confessional Ends•

"First, I want to let you know that I'm not upset about being nominated. You had valid reasons and I respect that. I just came here to let you know that sending me home would not benefit you what so ever. You're a nice guy, everyone knows that, congratulations. Some people don't want to target you, and neither do I. So evicting me in this game will give you one less of a person to keep you safe."
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: No bad blood (Private Roleplay with Bryan)   No bad blood (Private Roleplay with Bryan) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:34 am

Bryan looks and sees Quintin. "Oh yeah, come on in!" He says as he welcomes Quintin into the HA room.

-Confessional-
"Quintin decides to come up and talk to me. Now I had been feeling kinda bad about nominating him, but I need to think what would be best for me moving forward."

-End Confessional-

"I respect that dude. I've been thinking it wouldn't be best for you to go, but you aren't even my target at this moment. Atleast you've been trying to speak with me. And I respect that. You seem like a cool guy, and I feel like you mean it when you say you would have my back down the road."
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: No bad blood (Private Roleplay with Bryan)   No bad blood (Private Roleplay with Bryan) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:17 am

"Music to my ears, -laughs- I would like to help you out with the numbers. By you saying that sending me home isn't such a good idea, does that mean you're orchestrating a bigger move, someone with more connections I suppose?"
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: No bad blood (Private Roleplay with Bryan)   No bad blood (Private Roleplay with Bryan) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:12 pm

”I was honestly more of trying to make close to no waves as possible and be safe for now, so I didn’t think of that. -laughs a bit- Doesn’t sound bad though!”
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: No bad blood (Private Roleplay with Bryan)   No bad blood (Private Roleplay with Bryan) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:10 pm

"I respect that, maybe. Well, If the veto is used who will you renom?"
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: No bad blood (Private Roleplay with Bryan)   No bad blood (Private Roleplay with Bryan) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:37 pm

"Cool cool. And I actually don't know yet.
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: No bad blood (Private Roleplay with Bryan)   No bad blood (Private Roleplay with Bryan) Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:08 am

"Well whoever it is, I hope it's someone I can beat. I'll let you go now, I see a line of people waiting to talk to you. Keep in mind, you have my word."

•Confessional•
"Do I really believe that Bryan put me up as a pawn? No, but I'm positive he isn't the type of character who would make up lies or at least to your face. I'll trust my gut, with this one."
•Confessional Ends•
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: No bad blood (Private Roleplay with Bryan)   No bad blood (Private Roleplay with Bryan) Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:05 pm

"I think you'd have a chance against the re-nom. trust me. And you got my support with it!" As he waves Quintin bye while he gets to the next person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No bad blood (Private Roleplay with Bryan)   No bad blood (Private Roleplay with Bryan) Clock10

Back to top Go down

No bad blood (Private Roleplay with Bryan)
Page 1 of 1