The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cuddle Buddies (Private RP - Ryan & Rae)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cam

Cam

Cuddle Buddies (Private RP - Ryan & Rae) Empty
PostSubject: Cuddle Buddies (Private RP - Ryan & Rae)   Cuddle Buddies (Private RP - Ryan & Rae) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:32 am

It was already late at night and Rae was already sleeping, as well as the others in the room. 'Well,' Ryan thought to himself. 'Guess I better do this task...'

He got up and got out of the room - faking that he went to go get a glass of water. Once back in the room, he took a deep breath and headed for Rae's bed. He got in as if it were his own. He adjusted himself to his liking. If he was gonna do this mission, he was gonna be comfortable doing it!

Cuddle Buddies (Private RP - Ryan & Rae) Giphy
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Cuddle Buddies (Private RP - Ryan & Rae)   Cuddle Buddies (Private RP - Ryan & Rae) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:10 am

With her contacts out, Rae was damn near blind. She shuffled into the room and squinted in her bed’s general direction. Harley was SMALL, so that sure as hell wasn’t Harley. “Um, hey…” She got a bit closer, got VERY up in Ryan’s face, and then smiled when she finally realized who it was. “DADDY! I mean Ryan. Hey, what’re you doing in… my bed?”
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Cuddle Buddies (Private RP - Ryan & Rae)   Cuddle Buddies (Private RP - Ryan & Rae) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:10 pm

"OH!" Ryan shouts, almost falling off the bed and acting shocked that he was in Rae's bed. Clearly, he knew what he was doing. "Geez, am I not in my own bed? I don't even remember getting up..."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Cuddle Buddies (Private RP - Ryan & Rae)   Cuddle Buddies (Private RP - Ryan & Rae) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:13 pm

"Um... Okay." She pursed her lips, arms crossed, hip cocked. Sassy as ever. "I mean, you don't have to go~"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Cuddle Buddies (Private RP - Ryan & Rae)   Cuddle Buddies (Private RP - Ryan & Rae) Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:59 am

Ryan wasn't expecting this reaction from Rae. He didn't know what he was expecting but it wasn't... this.

Cuddle Buddies (Private RP - Ryan & Rae) Tenor

"Uh... no, I don't have to. But I probably should! I don't want people to get the wrong idea if they walk into the room. But we can still... whisper... from our own beds. Hehe."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Cuddle Buddies (Private RP - Ryan & Rae)   Cuddle Buddies (Private RP - Ryan & Rae) Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:02 am

"Awe," she pouted. Oh well, there was always De'Quan, Harley, Jay, Natalie, Quintin, C.C... Wow lots of hot people this season. "Well you can keep it anyway. I'm planning on giving that bed to Trixie, so you can cuddle up with her instead."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cuddle Buddies (Private RP - Ryan & Rae)   Cuddle Buddies (Private RP - Ryan & Rae) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Cuddle Buddies (Private RP - Ryan & Rae)
Page 1 of 1