The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

He cookin: the return

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nate

Nate

He cookin: the return Empty
PostSubject: He cookin: the return   He cookin: the return Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:59 am

C.C. had already talked to his teammates about the danger he was in, but he wasn't sure that that would be quite enough. He needed to act fast to appeal to some more people, or at least try to convince them that he offered something that Quintin didn't. This was going to be tough - clearly, no one around him had an appreciation for art films or alternative vinyls.

As much as he hated to admit it, it was time to resort to the teachings of his incredibly normal and capitalistic upbringing - this specific teaching being "everyone likes good food".

From off the top of his head, he could vaguely remember his mom's cinnamon roll recipe. That would probably be enough for these people, he thought as he plunked down the ingredients he needed onto the counter. At the very least, he was alone.

About half an hour later, C.C. had managed to craft a bunch of the rolls and put them onto a cookie sheet. He shoved them into the oven and set the timer before leaning casually against the counter. If there was any kind of lure that worked, it was good food smells. All he had to do now was wait for someone else to show up.
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: He cookin: the return   He cookin: the return Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:54 am

What's that smell? Could it be? Somebody was... cooking? Dessert? Cinnamon rolls?

She entered the room as she was about to cry "Ohhh boo... Did you make this?" She grabbed one cinnamon roll with her fingertips and put it closer to her face just to contemplate the beauty in it. "So... majestic" She said and suddenly put the whole roll in her mouth and did the same with all of the remaining ones.

He cookin: the return Anigif_enhanced-buzz-6392-1423830684-4

Once she finished eating every bun she looked innocently at C.C. and said in a cute little voice "Oops... hehe"
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: He cookin: the return   He cookin: the return Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:07 am

Uh. What?

Well, that wasn't supposed to happen. C.C. just kind of stared, mouth agape, for a brief instant. He could always make more, and at least the room still smelled good, but it would be a lot harder to get more than one person to come now. He felt like throwing up at the errant display of gluttony, but an idea started to form in his head - no one, not even her own team, was able to get Trixie on their side.

Maybe this was an opportunity, given that he needed all of the help that he could get. Having made up his mind, C.C. tried to shake off his disgust and force an awkward smile, still leaning against the counter as if nothing had happened. "Those were. Um." He tries to find the words, practically staggering. "Kind of for everyone, and you just ate all of them." That was obvious, C.C. Damn.

He made an expression of mock contemplation. "You just ate all of them..." he repeated. "So maybe in return, you could do something for me?" This was cringeworthy. He grit his teeth and waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: He cookin: the return   He cookin: the return Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:27 am

"I know... um sorry? Hehe, it's just been so long since I ate something good in this house, I kind of miss my mom's food... and going to Taco Bell and all of that..." Trixie genuenly felt bad, she then got on her knees and grabbed C.C.'s leg and started crying no stop "I AM SORRY. SO SORRY PLEASE I'LL DO WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BUT PLEASE JUST MAKE MORE" T was having a breakdown, she was very serious about her food.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: He cookin: the return   He cookin: the return Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:51 am

That's the ticket. This was a lot easier than C.C. had even thought it was going to be... even if he hated being touched. He tried to shake Trixie off of his leg, but found that he could barely move it. Also, this crying was getting annoying, so he realized that he had better make his proposal as soon as possible. Good grief.

"Well, there is ooooone thing," he dragged out the word, contemplatively putting a hand on his chin. "If you really want more, then..." A smug look crossed his face. "Vote Quintin out at the next elimination ceremony. Keeping him in isn't gonna do anything but threaten you in the future. Moreover..." C.C. splayed his hands. "I wanna form an alliance. You vote with me, I make you more of these AND I give you a sympathetic edit in my documentary." That would be fairly hard to do, he thought. Still, he could always pull the 'girl forced to exploit herself' angle with her.

He stuck out his hand. "Do we have a deal?"
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: He cookin: the return   He cookin: the return Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:12 pm

Trixie stands up, whipes her tears off and completely changes her mood "Quintin huh? Wait a minute, is that the one with the long blonde hair? Count me in. He has been all up on Bryan's butt since he won the HA. Ass kisser, that's what I call him. And don't get me started with Jamila all up in De'Quan, it's obvious she wants an alliance with him. I DON'T TRUST THAT TEAM, so you have my vote" She gave a good lick to her hand and shook C.C.'s, sealing the deal.

"So now you're gonna be like my personal chef and I'm gonna be your mousse?" She asks with a huge smile on her face. She was wrong for judging C.C. righ off the bat but she could see a future with him.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: He cookin: the return   He cookin: the return Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:43 pm

C.C.'s smile wavered, and he made a mental note to wash his hands later. Ew. "I know, right? He barely talked to anyone outside of his own team, but the moment he's at risk, he's suddenly buddy-buddy with everyone." Talk about the pot calling the kettle black, but he brushed that thought aside for now. Contemplation and self-reflection were second to gameplay in a competition like this, no matter how superficial.

"No idea what a 'mousse' is in this situation, but sure. I guess. If it makes things easier for you to think of it that way." He shrugged, for once in his life lamenting the lack of internet access. He hoped he hadn't just agreed to something super fucked-up. But this, at least, was good - he may not be able to get Jay to vote with him all the time, but at least someone had his back.

Now, all there was left to do was to survive the elimination. If he went home tonight, all of this would be for nothing. He hoped that wasn't the case.
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: He cookin: the return   He cookin: the return Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:26 pm

"Isn't a mousse like a lady that's supposed to give an artist some sort of creativity or somethin'? You are one youself, you should know that stuff K.C."She looked at him with crossed arms "Uuuugh... whatever, I'll do my best to keep you in this game... but in the meantime..." She changed into a puppy face "Could you make me some mac & cheese?"
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: He cookin: the return   He cookin: the return Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:56 pm

C.C. sighed. "Muse, I think you mean. Like the band." Did she even know about the band? "And sure, if that makes you feel better about it. Call it whatever you want, I don't really mind." That was the truth, he really didn't. Now that he thought about it, he really didn't have plans to outright manipulate anyone in the competition. Strategy was important, but manipulating people just because he thought they were below him would do nothing but backfire.

Step one of reality tv show strategizing: don't do anything that backfired on anyone else in the past.

He drew the line at being Trixie's food slave, though. "Here's how we're gonna do it. I'll make you whatever you want AFTER our votes go the right way." C.C. jabbed his finger upwards for emphasis. "No dice until we see results - which, if everything goes well, should be happening fairly soon."

"If I give you that whenever you want it, you'll never have anything to work towards. M'kay? A deal's a deal." He thought about it again for a moment. "If I stay in, you get double mac 'n cheese. With bacon."
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: He cookin: the return   He cookin: the return Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:35 pm

He cookin: the return Bright+eyes+2

"O M G... would you really?"

She then changed into a serious expression "You can count on Trixie 'cause this is ON... oh and by the way, can we keep this alliance thingy as a secret, 'cause I don't want people to think that I'm talking to you or associating with you or anything... heh" She did an awkward smile just in case that would offend C.C.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: He cookin: the return   He cookin: the return Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:38 pm

Honestly, C.C. was okay with that. It would probably work out for him, too - especially since Trixie wasn't among the most-liked houseguests at the moment. At the very least, he finally had this whole alliance thing settled, and maybe things were beginning to look up.

"Fine by me," he responded. "You don't tell, I don't tell. Pleasure doing business with you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He cookin: the return   He cookin: the return Clock10

Back to top Go down

He cookin: the return
Page 1 of 1