The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A chef of my own (Private Bryan/Trixie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trixie

Trixie

A chef of my own (Private Bryan/Trixie) Empty
PostSubject: A chef of my own (Private Bryan/Trixie)   A chef of my own (Private Bryan/Trixie) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:17 pm

So, in order for Trixie to keep eating good food as long as the game continued, she needed to keep C.C. in the game. Quintin was a huge threat, and, as Bryan said, he had never talked to him before winning HA. So Trixie wanted to make sure he still thinking the same.

She quietly entered the room to make sure nobody but Bryan would be there "Ding dong, you there B?" She said as she entered the room.
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: A chef of my own (Private Bryan/Trixie)   A chef of my own (Private Bryan/Trixie) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:31 pm

Bryan was looking at the cameras in the room when Trixie walks in. "Hey Trixie! What's up come on in."
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: A chef of my own (Private Bryan/Trixie)   A chef of my own (Private Bryan/Trixie) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:49 pm

"Oh, I'm already in but that's ok babe" She closed the door and was quick to sit in a couch. "Please take a seat" She invited Bryan as she patted the seat in front of her.

"So how are you? I've been dying to talk to you but I see that you're really busy since everybody want to come talk to you. I guess that you're living up to the Popular life huh?"
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: A chef of my own (Private Bryan/Trixie)   A chef of my own (Private Bryan/Trixie) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:56 pm

"Ok cool." He sits in front of her.

"Right? Everyone wants to talk to the HA huh? Living the life we should be living." He chuckles.

Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: A chef of my own (Private Bryan/Trixie)   A chef of my own (Private Bryan/Trixie) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:23 pm

"Yeah that's what I'm afraid of! Now, I ain't one to gossip but tell me, have you seen some people acting funny? Especially towards you? Because I did, and I don't like that... you know what I'm sayin'? I am watching people. Every move..." Trixie was getting misterious " I'm afraid that some people may, just MAY be talking to you just for convinience, beacause they desperate, they THIRSTY"
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: A chef of my own (Private Bryan/Trixie)   A chef of my own (Private Bryan/Trixie) Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:54 am

"No no I've noticed. Definitely. I just like it because people are actually talking to me, and I hope it sticks. People can be thirsty and itching to stay safe, but I just wanted to solidify some bonds and our team as a whole." He frowns a bit but then smiles.
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: A chef of my own (Private Bryan/Trixie)   A chef of my own (Private Bryan/Trixie) Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:31 pm

"Yeah... I get that... So between you and me, I am positive I can make an effort and bring our team closer especially with umm... Mae 'cause she's been acting kind of shady... towards me... and I don't even know what I did to her but, I don't know... I don't trust any of this people..."
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: A chef of my own (Private Bryan/Trixie)   A chef of my own (Private Bryan/Trixie) Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:04 pm

"Right? I'd like for us all to be closer honestly, we don't need to be split up so early." He says to Trixie. "She has, how so?"
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: A chef of my own (Private Bryan/Trixie)   A chef of my own (Private Bryan/Trixie) Clock10Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:57 pm

"Yes she did...  I was putting my luggage on a bed on one of the bedrooms and she just yanked all my stuff and put her things on the bed, I was like, Guuuurl if you want the bed, you can tell me, you don't have to be so rude and I just walked out of there because I didn't want no problems, but you didn't heard this from me"
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: A chef of my own (Private Bryan/Trixie)   A chef of my own (Private Bryan/Trixie) Clock10Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:05 pm

"Oh my...I get what you mean. Hopefully you guys can get past that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A chef of my own (Private Bryan/Trixie)   A chef of my own (Private Bryan/Trixie) Clock10

Back to top Go down

A chef of my own (Private Bryan/Trixie)
Page 1 of 1