School's Out! Welcome to Mad House 4. This season features 16 house guests battling it out in High School Clique-themed teams.
Who are you rooting for: the Jocks, the Populars, the Nerds or the Outcasts?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Week 2 - Knock Knock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trixie

PostSubject: Week 2 - Knock Knock   Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:43 pm

Quietly entered the room to see if somebody was there, the last thing Trixie needed was somebody she didn't like to be the only person who she could desperatly strategize with. And in fact, she was desperate.

"Somebody here?" She said as she was getting her head into the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rae

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Knock Knock   Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:52 pm

And of course, there was Rae. Waiting, as usual, for someone to wander into the bedroom.

Or maybe she just needed a nap. Harley was a restless sleeper and it kept her up most nights.

But this presented a unique opportunity: maybe she could make up with Trixie! "Hell..o?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Knock Knock   Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:08 am

Trixie gasped out of surprise "Nope." She said as she was getting her head out of the room.

Closed the door and steppped onto the hallway... wait... maybe that was it, that was her desperate opportunity, maybe she sould give the girl a chance, after all they never got to talk one on one since the show started, why not leaving all the petty drama behind?

She opened the door and entered the room with fake joy

"I mean... Hey there... What you doin' girl?"  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rae

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Knock Knock   Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:21 am

"Just chillin'. Um," Rae stood--shoulders slumped, apologetic smile, totally submissive in all regards. She has told Bryan that she wanted their team to work together, and in order for that to happen she needed to patch things up with Trixie. Maybe she had just come on too strong in the first week? "Actually, I'm kinda glad you're here. I wanted to talk to you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Knock Knock   Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:36 am

"Really? You did?" Trixie was kind of shocked by that statement, but not too much since she soon would get to be the most requested housemate, they just didn't know yet, she was a Popular girl after all. " I was looking forward to talk to you too, but you can go ahead first... Tell me, what's goin' through your mind... I am all ears"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rae

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Knock Knock   Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:40 am

She sighed, "Well, I just wanted to apologize for snapping at you the first day. It was super childish of me, and I've regretted it, like, hardcore. I was talking to Bryan and he said that you're cool, so I wanted us to be cool too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Knock Knock   Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:02 am

Really? She was apologizing for something she didn't even do? WEAK. Well done T 'cause that unplanned plan came to perfection.

"Oh don't even worry about that gurl, we're good... but yeah it was super childish. EITHER WAY, tell me," She grabbed Rae by her shoulders and she sat her down on the bed as she sit on it too "what are you up in this house, have you spotted a cute boy? Girl? Is there someone you don't like? You can tell me everything" There goes the nice, gentle approach, that was the true Trixie, invasive as always.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rae

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Knock Knock   Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:06 am

"Um. I'm. Not here for that, honestly." Oh god this forced girl-bonding made her super uncomfortable. Trixie was so... Direct. And this whole flip in attitude had her very suspicious. But, Rae had told Bryan she was gonna make up with Trixie, so she had to make up with Trixie. "But honestly anyone who wants to can get all up on this. Almost everyone here is hot, and I am all about sex positivity!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Knock Knock   Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:22 am

O M G what a thot... Trixie thought, whatever, she was probably the same way as Rae, plus she was avoiding the central question... Tricky.

"Uhhh~~ You total slut. But tell me, who turns you on the most? 'Cause I know who does to me, you get meh?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rae

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Knock Knock   Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:34 am

"Uh... I guess Harley? Girl is obviously gay as hell, and nobody knows how to touch a woman like another woman." She closed her eyes, remembering the good old days. Softball practice, listening to Indigo Girls, sneaking around after bible study... Oooooh it still makes her tingle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Knock Knock   Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:54 pm

Why is she closing her eyes? "Ew. Are you fantasizing about her right now? You're dirty. Don't worry I do that often too." The french fry huh? Trixie thought. If she could win Rae's trust it could guarantee her a 2 for 1, but she had to make amends with Harley too. "Back home when I get drunk, sometimes my girlfriends and I would make out just to turn on the boys, ohh that's so funny... But don't even try that with me okay girl? Haha just kidding"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rae

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Knock Knock   Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:00 pm

“Oh don’t worry, I only come on to people who wanna kiss me sober.” She laughed to soften the blow, though she was pretty sure Trixie wouldn’t be heartbroken over that ‘rejection’. “But um. Why do you suddenly… care? Did somebody say something to you? Does somebody wanna get with me? Because if they’re too shy to say it to my face, then I dunno how they’re gonna get the courage to mess around with cameras on…”
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Knock Knock   Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:55 pm

Uh oh, there it is... She found out. Of course she would! It was too obvious that there was something hidden behind this sudden interest for her. "Uhm no. I mean... well... " She began to stutter "...there is a certain someone. But I promised I couldn't tell, you know?" Well played T, lie your way to the top.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rae

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Knock Knock   Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:30 pm

"Well if they want to get with me, all they have to do is ask. I dunno why they'd send you either way if that's all they wanted--like you can't sleep with me and then transfer it to them or something."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Knock Knock   

Back to top Go down

Week 2 - Knock Knock
Page 1 of 1