The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 2 - POP Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cam

Cam

Week 2 - POP Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Week 2 - POP Ceremony   Week 2 - POP Ceremony Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:12 am

Ryan calls everyone to the living room. Once everyone arrives, he begins. "This is the POP Ceremony. As the holder of the POP, I have the option to save one of Bryan's nominees from eviction. I have chosen.... to use the POP on C.C." He goes up to C.C. and places the necklace around his neck.

C.C. takes a spot on the regular couch. "Bryan, because I have saved one of your nominees, you must name a replacement."

Results
Week 2 - POP Ceremony Viewer10
Back to top Go down
Bryan Spyder

Bryan Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - POP Ceremony   Week 2 - POP Ceremony Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:38 am

Bryan internally rolls his eyes at his decided target was saved with POP, but kept a smile on the outside.

"Well, this person I realized I hadn't really talked to as of late, and I decided this is what I will do." He starts.

"I've decided I will nominate
Agnes as my renomination."

"This meeting is adjoured."
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - POP Ceremony   Week 2 - POP Ceremony Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:27 am

De'Quan just stares at Ryan as he decides to use the POP on C.C. Wait...when this this become a thing?
Week 2 - POP Ceremony Q5eRop_bkKCbqA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - POP Ceremony   Week 2 - POP Ceremony Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 2 - POP Ceremony
Page 1 of 1