The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 2 - Live Eviction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jedd

Jedd

Week 2 - Live Eviction  Empty
PostSubject: Week 2 - Live Eviction    Week 2 - Live Eviction  Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:19 pm

*laughs nervously*
Week 2 - Live Eviction  Giphy-53
He laughs like that for a couple of seconds. He then stops and wipes a tear "Now that I heard what Natalie has said and what she did say before at the garden...I try my best to go talk to everyone as possible but not if a few don't want to but..." he breaths is deep and out then smiles "I'm sorry bro but my vote goes for you, Quintin because you are unpredictable even though you're my teammate...bye." he dances his booty out.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

Week 2 - Live Eviction  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Live Eviction    Week 2 - Live Eviction  Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:40 am

He comes back really quick "This is killing me" he smiles awkwardly "I can't do this to my teammate but I know he'll be safe for sure...I hope."
Back to top Go down

Week 2 - Live Eviction
Page 1 of 1