The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An intruder

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Monica

Monica

An intruder Empty
PostSubject: An intruder   An intruder Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:36 pm

Monica pokes her head in the door. No one seems to be around. A perfect place for her to be alone.

She waddles across the room picking things up, putting them back down, when she see's Rae's suitcase. Monica tries to look away, she struggles!, but maybe there was something interesting in there. Rae was so interesting...

Monica rummages through the bag. INTRUDER INTRUDER! She finds inside the bag a cheerleading outfit. She raises it up and stares at it. Her mind was racing, but the entire time her expression was emotionless.

-creek- Oh God oh God. Someone was coming. Monica quickly and sloppily jams the cheerleading outfit back into Rae's back and looks at the door, eyes completely dilated.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

An intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: An intruder   An intruder Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:21 pm

Jedd walks in the door after a nice soak in the tub "Man my body is aching but I'm used to it." He happily tap dances towards his bed with his eyes closed but bumps into something. He opens his eyes "Yo I'm so sor-" he stops when he see's Monica standing there.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

An intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: An intruder   An intruder Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:44 pm

And right on cue, in walked Rae holding a smoothie. She looked from Jedd, to Monica, to the belongings strewn across the floor, and then she loudly slurped from her straw. Somebody better have a good explanation for all this. And fast.
Back to top Go down
Monica

Monica

An intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: An intruder   An intruder Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:02 pm

Oop! What pickle! There couldn't have been a worse two to catch Monica right now!

"I- tripped." Oh okay good one Monica, that's believable?! How would a cheerleading outfit that was at the bottom of a bag get so out of place?!

"I mean- Jedd. He's a boy. He probably likes cheerleaders. I was getting yours for you, you can show off..."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

An intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: An intruder   An intruder Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:16 pm

She raised a brow--Rae didn't even remember packing that. One of her friends must've done it as a joke?

"I mean, uh... Thank you for thinking of me, but I don't really need to show off. Being a cheerleader is just about making OTHER people feel good!"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

An intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: An intruder   An intruder Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:25 pm

"Hey Rae, I hope you don't mind me using up the rest of the smoothie you made. Harley wanted to use it for a Pina-what's going on in here?"

From what she just saw, it's Jedd in a towel close to Monica and Rae looking a little upset about what happened. Is the cheerleader outfit hers? She just looks around the room confused at the scene before here.
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

An intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: An intruder   An intruder Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:40 pm

Harley comes down the hall with a tall glass with the alcoholic concoction she has made. She didn't care if it was only three in the afternoon. She wanted a frigging Pina colada and she was gonna make one dammit. As if no one was around, she decides to sing another song totally off key.

"If you like pina coladas!
Getting caught in the rain.
Uhhh...something something something.
I don't know all the words.
If you like making love after midnight..."

She looks in to see Monica digging through someone's bag while holding up a cheerleader uniform. Jedd was in nothing but a towel and Rae and Natalie just looked like they are in an awkward situation.

"Did I walk in on something oooorrrr...?"
Back to top Go down
Monica

Monica

An intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: An intruder   An intruder Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:30 pm

"Why would anyone do that, when they could be miserable?" Monica's words seemed anti-cheerleading, but she made sure to neatly fold the outfit after the being caught situation seemed to die down...

Monica was trying to stay calm during her discussion with Rae. Though her face remained deadpan, it was slowly growing more and more red, the more that Jedd's presence was being acknowledged. She had been successful thus far at not looking at him, but when Natalie entered, her focus slipped and she was caught off guard! He- he was in- a towel- this whole-..

An intruder Rp6_by_totaldramacountry-dc7mb7f

Last edited by Monica on Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

An intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: An intruder   An intruder Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:43 pm

Rae sighed, handing her drink off to Natalie. "Could you hold this please, sweetie? Thanks."

She had... No clue what to make of Monica. The girl was weird on several levels, and just kept finding ways to be inappropriate. However, Rae wanted to promote GOOD FEELINGS in the house! she wanted everyone to get along and be friends, even if this was a competition! So, the pink-haired goddess put on a gentle smile and went to go snag a pair of shorts Jedd had left out on his bed, which she then tossed in his general direction. "Here, honey, would you mind..? Leave a little something to the viewer's imagination, 'kay?"

Rae winked at Jedd once he caught his briefs, then turned back to Monica. "Okay, so, Moni--I mean. Drowning Misery. If you wanted something, you could've just asked. It's kinda not cool to be in here going through peoples' things without permission... or even letting them know..."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

An intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: An intruder   An intruder Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:04 pm

Jedd looks at Monica all shocked and then to Rae "Uhh wait what yea I like cheerleaders yea but I didn't know you were one?" He amiles and then looks at himself standing there in just a towel.

He grabs the briefs and laughs "What if I wanted to throw a mini strip club?" He swings his briefs around.

An intruder Tumblr_mgc3ejUXKZ1s28zj8o1_500

Okay you dork
He blushes and clutches the briefs.

((That drawing you did there xD I love it))
Back to top Go down
Monica

Monica

An intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: An intruder   An intruder Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:59 am

Monica perked up. She was feeling a little better, Rae was the first person to address her by her alter ego, her cool tough one- aaaand it was short lived as Rae was now lecturing her.

Gah! She knows it's wrong, but how else is she supposed to get to know everyone?! She can't talk to them!

"Who said I wanted to do what was cool? I'm an outsider, remember?" Monica is still holding the neatly folded outfit. "I saw the uniform and just took a closer look at it. It looked cool. I guess. Who cares?"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

An intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: An intruder   An intruder Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:30 am

"Um. Do you... Like..." she picked up the uniform. It was noooot big enough for her to give away, even if she wanted to. Rae glanced into her bag and noticed some silver foil sticking out between the clothes that had been sloppily thrown back in. Rae grinned and pulled out two pom poms.

"It IS cool! And it's FUN and it makes you FEEL GOOD to make other people feel good. Just because you're an outsider doesn't mean you have to be anti-fun or anti-cool." Rae hadn't even been in cheer for a year--she was taking some time off to FIND HERSELF--but she could still vaguely remember some moves. Redoing some old routines might be a damn good way to warm up for physical challenges... "I'm actually kinda glad you dug these out. It feels like this house could use some cheer!"
Back to top Go down
Monica

Monica

An intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: An intruder   An intruder Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:33 pm

"R-really? Uh- you're welcome?" Monica did something good for once! She was literally caught mid raid and wasn't ridiculed for it! Wow... Rae really was the best... AND She's gonna cheer now!

"Well. If you're gonna cheer.. I'll watch...For research. Happiness is a sham."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: An intruder   An intruder Clock10

Back to top Go down

An intruder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 4 :: The House :: Second Floor :: Bedroom #2-
Jump to: