The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 3 - He cookin'... for her.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trixie

Trixie

Week 3 - He cookin'... for her. Empty
PostSubject: Week 3 - He cookin'... for her.   Week 3 - He cookin'... for her. Clock10Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:11 pm

First day of Week 3... Really early in the morning, pretty much everybody must be asleep...

But...

"CeCeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" Trixie just got up, starving. And when that happpens, her bad temper gets the best of her. "YOU LAZY ASS COME DOWNSTAIRS RIGHT NOW."
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - He cookin'... for her.   Week 3 - He cookin'... for her. Clock10Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:33 pm

After nearly crashing out of bed, C.C. managed to plod his way downstairs to the kitchen. To put it lightly, he looked like death - still in his pajamas and everything. He only got up early for one thing, and that was filmshoots that he knew about weeks, even months in advance. He supposed that now there were two things he got up early for: said filmshoots, and a volatile Trixie.

He managed to narrowly avoid colliding with the doorframe of the kitchen as he walked in, pronounced bags under his eyes. "Whadduhyawa..." he murmured, resting a hand on his face. "What do you want? It's like..." C.C. took a moment to glance at his watch. "I can't read this thing. It's early."
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - He cookin'... for her.   Week 3 - He cookin'... for her. Clock10Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:41 pm

Trixie threw a bag of chips at C.C. which he managed to dodge "YOU LITTLE DUMBASS, you should be kissing my feet right now for saving you last week. I woke up today, waited for my breakfast to come to my bed for like an hour, I come downstairs to the kitchen, and guess what? BREAKFAST ISN'T READY YET" She was fuming at this point.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - He cookin'... for her.   Week 3 - He cookin'... for her. Clock10Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:49 pm

Hold the phone just a second. She what?

C.C. rubbed his eyes and managed to blink into semi-consciousness. He was definitely pretty annoyed at this rude awakening, but the annoyance was offset by a myriad of other emotions, namely confusion. This seemed pretty fishy, so he decided to approach it slowly.

"I said you get food, not room service," he mumbled, clutching his pounding head. "If you want room service, get eliminated and stay at a hotel... you're the one who wanted this deal to be a secret, after all. I dunno about you, but me sneaking into your room and slamming a tray of french toast on your bed would be rrrreally suspicious."

Now, onto the other thing. "Did you talk to Ryan about using the POP on me, or something...? He didn't say anything about that when I talked to him." He had the vague inkling that maybe Trixie was just making shit up to get food, but he realized the benefit of the doubt would probably help him here. Also helpful: potentially getting other allies. He'd have to get on it sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - He cookin'... for her.   Week 3 - He cookin'... for her. Clock10Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:04 pm

"Ohhhh you better not be thinking about eliminating me, you NEED me remember? Hello? Secret alliance?" She then heard what he said about Ryan using his POP and got to calm down. "Uhm... well" She sratched her back of the head, almost as if it hurt to think "... I have certain contacts... you know? I am 50% sure I had something to do with it... 50% is a lot right?" More lies. The girl hasn't even talked to Ryan yet! "Whatever, that doesn't even care right now. The point is, you said that if I voted with you, you would cook some for me. I voted with you, your plan failed, now give me the food."
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - He cookin'... for her.   Week 3 - He cookin'... for her. Clock10Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:33 pm

"Why the hell would I eliminate you?" C.C. muttered. This whole thing was giving him a throbbing headache, especially the fact that Trixie's lying was pretty obvious to him. Girl was a pretty bad liar, but nothing good would come of pointing that out. If anything, he'd end up slammed into the wall with a broken spine. Besides, he would probably be able to catch her in something more obvious later. Shit was a two-way street, after all.

He was kind of getting hungry too, though, so he decided to comply. "Okay, okay. Fine. Whatcha want, then? Don't ask for lobster or anything. I'm not bourgeoise."
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - He cookin'... for her.   Week 3 - He cookin'... for her. Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:06 pm

"Haha, see? You can't live without me" Trixie thought he didn't suspect anything at all! Nailed another lie, again. "I was thinking about some eggs with a lot of bacon with maybe 4 or 5 toasted slices of bread, some orange juice and a crossed-ant... please?" She put on a huge smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - He cookin'... for her.   Week 3 - He cookin'... for her. Clock10Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:32 pm

This was starting to get really ridiculous, but for the most part, her requests were fairly reasonable. He had no idea who the hell needed to eat five pieces of toast, and he hated to think that this is what she ate every day. It probably wasn't, though, since she was taking advantage of his deal.

C.C. sighed and rolled up his sleeves. There was probably some of that ready-made croissant dough in the fridge, no doubt a product of one of the show's many corporate sponsorships, and he figured that she wouldn't be able to tell the difference between that and a made-from-scratch one. He didn't even know how to make a croissant from scratch. God damn it, he was a film major, not a culinary arts major. He hoped to god that Trixie was keeping her word about voting with him, and got to work.
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - He cookin'... for her.   Week 3 - He cookin'... for her. Clock10Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:39 pm

As she watched C.C. cook, she thought it would be a good time to talk strategy "So... Do you know who are you voting out in this next elimination? I mean, just asking 'cuz you know... we're kind of in an alliance. We need to keep up with each other... and shit" That's right. Keep it casual. You don't want to come off as too interested.
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - He cookin'... for her.   Week 3 - He cookin'... for her. Clock10Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:40 pm

C.C. barely even took his eyes off of what he's doing as he replied. "Probably Jedd. Not that he's done anything wrong, but if he gets booted, then every team has three members. An even playing field would probably be to everyone's benefit..." He narrowed his eyes at the pan he was currently holding. "...But it could be hard. Everyone likes Jedd."
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - He cookin'... for her.   Week 3 - He cookin'... for her. Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:11 am

Crap. Trixie definetly was hoping for C.C. to mention Monica's name so that way she could vote with her team and with her ally. Maybe a little bit of word twisting may change his mind.
"O M G, are you suggesting I vote out your own... team... member? Works for me..." She rushed out of the room before he could notice anything.

Nailed it.

She quickly came in again as she was forgetting something "Oh and B T W could you make me a dozen cupcakes in advance for next week since I'm voting with you this week? Oh and call me when breakfast's ready"
Back to top Go down
Nate

Nate

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - He cookin'... for her.   Week 3 - He cookin'... for her. Clock10Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:17 am

Why the hell was everyone acting so fucking weird all the time? First Jay, now this. What a goddamn nightmare. C.C. snorted. "Like hell I am. I said I was voting out Jedd, not Monica. Not sure if you have ears or whatever, but..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - He cookin'... for her.   Week 3 - He cookin'... for her. Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 3 - He cookin'... for her.
Page 1 of 1